STOP LAUGHING AT ME STOP IT STOP FUCKING LAUGHING!

STOP LAUGHING AT ME STOP IT STOP FUCKING LAUGHING!

I DIDN'T KNOW IT WOULD END UP THIS WAY

STOP IT STOP STOP IT SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!!!!!!

Mornin antifa

What happened?

Nothing this guy has been spamming all day.

can i get a job too ?

MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN

two democrat politicians said that trump was granting amnesty and there would be no wall funding, the entire right-wing went insane like a bunch of apes chimping out
whitehouse issued a statement saying they made no such deal

WTF i love trump now

I literally never heard of that? More twitter bullshit I assume?

>everything is a conspiracy! Everyone is conspiring to shitpost! The whole world is against me!
Why do Sup Forumstards have a constant retarded siege mentality?

No damage control will hide the anyone from seeing you faggots literally shaking rn.

They came into Sup Forums thinking it was one big Chanology 2.0+, fresh off the Gamergate media attention.

What happened with Trump?

Poke your head into Sup Forums and have a look at any of the dozen or so meltdown threads. Keep an eye out for twitter posts in the op.
Something about Trump going back on some of the things he lured the retards into voting for him with, but I'm not entirely sure. It's kind of funny to see Sup Forumstards cannibalise themselves but I wish they'd keep it contained.

How do you hide the anyone then?

His covert work benefitting Russians will still resume so don't worry.

>he STILL thinks russians are the bad guys

I hope Russia is actually behind it all, the USA deserves to burn to the fucking ground for all the suffering they have caused the Russian people for well over a century.

I actually like that he's reaching out though, if you thought he was gonna be anything other than Bush 3.0 you are a fool

Russians have never suffered unjustified and are still left without a punishment for all the crimes they've committed.

>inb4 he kicks them out anyway

Why are people taking what Trump says on Twitter seriously?