Are Syrians white?

Are Syrians white?

Alawites basically are, but they're a minority.

The rest are inbred subhuman arabs.

Aren't Alawites Shia though? I've seen a lot of white skinned Sunni Syrians, like pic related, and I don't think they're Alawites

No
they're caucasoids, but not white

What about Persians and Egyptians?

Are North Africans caucasians, Arabs or niggers?

Iranians and Egyptians*

If you have to ask, the answer is no.

What do you mean?

Arabs are not white

Are Iranians and Egyptians white?

they are mostly arabs

I dunno, that's what I kinda want to know.

Visually they're not white but then again neither are most Spaniards, Spics etc but I would say they were Caucasian

Maybe there some higher quality non-alawite mixes in there, the middle east is such a genetic clusterfuck.

I've seen white Iranians and Egyptians that are as white as OP pic. I want to know if they're white or not

All they need to be is dead.

Everyone here gives way too much of a shit about who is or isn't white.

I can't even imagine having so little going on in your mind.

Depends, I know this North African kid (can't remember where) who had two North African parents, his mom was brown and his dad was despite being from the same country.

He was brown with wavy/brownish hair but he had a sister that looked white as fuck (white skin, brown straight hair etc).

Shit's confusing. All I know is that they're not niggers (maybe in culture)

Iranians are persians. Whether you consider that white or not is a matter of definition. But they're higher quality than arabs.

>Don't worry about bloodlines or the quality of the human gene pool. We're all the same!

Yeah that's what I'm talking about. I don't consider brown or darker people from the Middle East to be white, but the white skinned ones I've always wondered if they're considered white or not.
Azeri Iranians are more white than Persian Iranians my friend. Azeri's are basically white Persians who managed for the most part to avoid the rapings the Persians went through

>Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Are X white?

did you listen?

no but lebanese are

So the Azeri are more persian persians?

Azeris are turks

Lebanon and Syria used to be the same country before they split it and made Lebanon the Christian safe house. Lebanese and Syrians are the same race.

I give up, this is to confusing.

They're not Turks you dipshit. They have some Turkish elements in their culture like their language due to being influenced by Turks in the days of the Ottoman, but they're genetically Persians.

Genetically yes. They speak Azeri Turk, which is similar to Turkish but it's not even the exact same language. So cuturally they have Turkish influence, but genetically they're not Turks.

And this is only Azeri's in Azerbaijan. The ones in Iran have Persian culture, so the Turkroach has no influence on them.

al qaeda trainning the future aryan mujahideens