/brit/

Remain edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mhqx7yctQVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Animation

jannieeeeee

none of them, i'm someone who is actually up for leaivng but has no faith in the british team of farage et al so voted remain as I think they will do more damage than good even if leaving the eu would be a net positive with competent people

glad far left idiocy is finally being picked apart by the mainstream

Dara

anime

Rood Werd

amen to that can't stand far left and far right funny how they both want the same things most of the time as well

*starts mouthing off*

the largest brain

Who here waiting for the Radcen Reformation?

might cop these pants

Politics is stupid. Everyone larps as Machiavelli pretending they know how to rule best and then if I don't join them in their delusion and go out and vote then I am bad for the country.
Foolish

I read yanis varoufakis book on when he went to negotiate with the EU for Greece and the things he said in that book are happening now with the UK
None of us know what is being negotiated internally but the EU keep saying the British govt are so out of touch with reality and keep making unrealistic demands. The EU said the exact same thing every time he would make any offer they don't like. They're bullies and play the media into making their rivals looks stupid

Bender

i'm far right (right meaning correct)

love synthwave
simple as that really

I am unironically a Radical Centrist
Lloyd George is my spirit animal, and Nick Clegg my ancestral guide.

can't take this much longer lads

Liberals only ever seek to maintain the status quo of utter stagnancy
the left can't be allowed to get carried away, and neither can the right.
is all a big joke

might cop

>79469569
Ok how do I find a qt evangelical traditional norn iron gf?

>the status quo of utter stagnancy
you mean the longest period of sustained peace and economic growth in human history?

thread avenger needed

1. Varoufakis is far from an authority on pretty much anything, the guy thoroughly unimpresses me.
2. I don't need to wait for eu negitations to start to see the fucking clowns we have in this country. As, like I said, I voted remain so I voted against these people negioating on our behalf before they even started negotiating so any propaganda from the eu is irrelevent to my thoughts on them.

I can only assume anyone who thought we had a competent team to lead brexit (remember that actual competent diplomats don't want to brexit), has been paying little attention to politics.

The reason so many weirdos are interested in politics is because they had no other hobbies or interests to talk about. Then they find politics, something most people have an opinion on and something that they can use to pretend they are doing something worthwhile

People I am attracted to in Twin Peaks:
Josie with short hair in a maid uniform
Sheriff Truman
Hank
Agent Denise/Dennis (pic related)
Audrey

need my b*tty slammed

yeah this peace will last

i'm not interested in politics desu but when you are a loser the thing that is most constantly "new" each day is politics (august for this reason is a particularly boring month)

read his book then come back to me

What about the Pax Britannia (1814-1914)?

what has this butter done to you

Not really sure why you think a book Varoufakis wrote about his dealings with the EU etc would be negative about himself. Besides, this is an irrelevent point as as I've demonstrated to you we already had a strong idea who the negotiating team would be before the referendum took place.

>Liberals only ever seek to maintain the status quo of utter stagnancy
the left can't be allowed to get carried away, and neither can the right.
>is all a big joke

may have a wank.
thoughts?

a butty is a sandwich, not butter you dumb frog

Lads, order or chaos?

I WISH THAT I WAS JUST LIKE THE JEW KIDS

new dank meme is here

>born just in time to see the fall of thr white race

Wish we'd lost the war tbqhwy

What is the deal with these noew fuckign iPhone releases?

An iPhone 8 and iPhone X?

What happened to fucking iPhone 9?

Where is this peace you speak of?
You and Burgers are literally constantly at war in some place or other.

rude cunt
greenskins so you can role play the lower class

agree desu don't understand what they are doing

Day 5 of no wank, going a bit mental haha

NEED to hit the 2 week threshold and everything gets easier, would literally shag a 90 year old rn

>9
It' called 8+ now. Get with the times

Just don't think about it at all. If you feel yourself starting to, think about or do something else

ok guys help me out here.

This is how "horniness" works for me. I see (or rarely imagine) beautiful girl in real life or in film or picture or whatever. Wow, it would be nice to have a lil wank to her. So I do it. This is what happens if i'm actively avoiding wanking or can't wank due to circumstance, oh it would be nice to wank now but i'm not and the feeling goes away. Doesn't matter if I wait 1 hour, 1 week or 1 month between wanks, I don't get "hornier" when I see a girl it's exactly the same process.

But the 7+ wasn't called an 8, you fucking cuckoo clock fag

why wud u respond to this shit bait lmao

>ok guys help me out here.
FOY

youtube.com/watch?v=mhqx7yctQVk