What is Sup Forums's favorite form of justice?

What is Sup Forums's favorite form of justice?

I just discovered the shit they do to thieves in my home country and pic related make me ashamed of my people.

What is not stealing?

instead of making him work to pay back what he stole, and then some extra, they instead make him a permanent welfare case. Are you from a muslim country by any chance?

you mexicans are no joke either

literal fucking muslims. Lets make another welfare dependant. Build a wall ASAP

those are mexicans

they do penance to their overlord by chopping iff fingers

biblical law

punishment in the bible only comes in 3 ways depending of the severity of the crime

paying a fine/temporal serfdom (theft, property damage)
corporal punishment (29 lashes) (involuntary man slaughter, mayor theft, lying in court)
death (pedophiles, rapists, murderers, kidnappers, adulterers, faggots)

Reminds me of islam

mexicans dont practice that shit, that seems more like philipines or brazil

>faggots
>pedophiles

>make me ashamed of my people
Why?
I wish we amputated thieves hands here, dirty fucking scum deserve it.

islam based its law from the old testament

in all honesty i prefer being beaten over 10-20 years in prison

Why did I click on this? I feel sick now.

>him a permanent welfare case

he's not gonna survive that.

So 90% of Sup Forums?

>Niggers literally cut the hands off thieves
Niggers dont believe in long term punishment so they go for the quickest immediate action to get the result and what do you know removing a thief's hand prevents them from stealing again, if only they did this to niggers in America.

where's this?

>dat complete lack of reaction
Must've been drugged up. Still scary as shit

Oh damn, took me a while to realize that his other hand was already chopped off.

Sharia = Judaism
Abrahamic religion belongs on the bonfire

Newfag

No i mean he doesn't know what he's talking about because those words hadn't existed at that time and he mistranslated them

Fucking disgusting shit.

I wish we could detect recognisable parts of the brainwaves of anyone who could do that to another human being, and just fucking remove them from the gene pool.

Brutalised, bestial, literally subhuman to be able to torture, maim, or just to glory over someone's suffering. It's a stunted soul.

>All cultures are equal

just in case anyone missed it: he got stabbed in the ass by that faggot behind him.

Bet the african tribes with no lip plating must laugh at these super retards all the time,

donald fucking duck

I have no problem seeing images of this but webms/gifs and videos make me sick.

It's scary how much the human body can take before dying sometimes

>shock
there is a video of a guy cut in half playing with his organs on liveleaks

Not muslim.

Hint, we are overall financially successful but infamously religiously backward.

So what's the punishment for chopping off someone's hand?

why do people commit crimes?

I've never done anything apart from traffic tickets. I just don't understand why people rape and steal and kill. What kind of degeneracy is this?

Do they assume they'll never get someone to fuck them so they rape someone? Are they too lazy to work for money to buy that thing they stole? wtf Sup Forums....I have no sympathy for criminals

>you were probably raised with privilege
Maybe so, but cmon...

i feel bad,but then i remenber thats its a nigger,still feel bad,remenber that they do this to faggots/pedos/rapist
feel better

Look at that kid in the middle of the video giving the camera the
>are you fucking kidding me
look?

poor monkey

Do the newfags come straight to Sup Forums now?

Fapping

rare?

Was that a huwhite dude chopping off his hand?

WE

What is the purpose of doing this?

social status

australia

How retarded does your belief system have to be to think that stretching out your lips with huge discs is an ok thing to do?

Whenever a cop just shoots someone. Maybe just cause I like Judge Dredd alot.

impulse user.

JESUSCHRIST!

That's not what we do to thieves here dumb ass. Also my favorite form of justice is when someone gets shot for trying to fight an officer

uhhh you don't see hipsters with ring and shit on their face where you live?

Pretty good Golf swing tho
Next Tiger Woods right there.

>already lost a hand
>steals again

Niggers

dont worry,she had it comming

Are you that dogposter from last year? There were little webms being spammed for awhile of pitbulls getting tortured

what did she do to deserve being burnt alive

What is the story behind this video fellow white man? :^)

what the hell do these people do to receive such punishment?

hello summer friend, you will be completely desensitized to the worse human atrocities within a few months

nice rare
she shot a taxi driver in a robery
her m8s left her to rot
i say its just

You can really put punishment like this into perspective when you play Mad World or even Wonderful World for irony

it's fucking africa, could be anything from stealing fried chicken to stabbing

This is not typical justice in Mexico. Regular taxpayers almost never get this kind of treatment unless they tried to interfere with the game. This guy was in the game, he knew the rules and probably had it coming.

wow sri lanka

He didn't spill some 40oz for his homie Trayvon

She helped murder a taxi driver.
She has been repaid in full

God's greatest and worst

Nope not me. I think i may have found this pic from a fucked up thread related to dogs.

I'm glad I don't live in Commiefornia

Welcome to Earth motherfucker

Our niggers are too drunk to do this.

faggots are called sodomites in the bible. the word pedophile is not found in the bible. but the punishment for having sex with prepubescent children does

probably accused of being gay

virus is the real virus

I'm now a #alienmissile

Hmm. Kenya?

Wow you haven't seen anything, this is actually a pretty tame YNC video

Ooga booga at maximum speed

I can't wait until we import 10,000 '''''''''syrian''''''''' refugees here and they bring this shit with them.

Wait, so was he caught stealing twice, or did they cut both of his hands off over a period of time?

Death sentence was extremely rare in the independent Ancient Israel. Once in a 100 years.
Mutilated was forbidden.
Literally the most humane civilization ever.

Niggers come up with nigger-tier solutions, what's the surprise?

Links of hardcore shit pls

this greatest ally is most certainly correct that israel is the greatest nation on the planet

they're niggers not mexicans, can't you fucking see.
that's guatemala.

>Mutilation is forbidden
>Chops off the end of his son's cock

Nigeria?

Then jews moved to Europe, started kidnapping and killing children and poisoning wells.

Nice tag

>welfare case
>third world country

Spoiler: in some countries you'll just starve to death in the streets.

Look mexican to me Pedro

I have been here for 7 years at least. I can't watch body parts getting cut off while people are still alive.
I don't want to know the hardcore material then.

he took that like a fucking champ

Death through bullet in the brain stem.
Torture is for subhumans, the only actual argument is interrogation but waterboarding is largely enough for that.

Each second you let criminal live through torture is a second they could be rescued by a third party.

Don't act like nazis that wanted to handle the jews after the war. Take care of it permanently, take care of it NOW, kill them all.

>I'm here for the job interv-

"welfare dependent"

lol, you think these people have welfare? If they can't care for themselves they die. They become walking examples to others to why you don't want to fuck up and why you should stay in line.

praise him

you could always head over to /gif/ where they usually have a war thread going, you would not get bothered after a couple days of that plus they usually have funny music that makes it easier. could just be the whole european adversion to violence of course since in america we start on violent action movies by at most 5.

They've undoubtedly done this to an innocent who was in the wrong place at the wrong time

How fucking retarded are you?
These are all mob justice from the far south or Africa.