How does this guy look in this picture?

How does this guy look in this picture?

CUTE!

which video is this from?

>2015 Jay

What happened?

WOW WHAT A GREAT THREAD

>tfw even Jay looks over 30 years old now

Yeah what a shock that someone in their mid 30s would look like they're in their 30s.

Like a cute

Reminder he has a gf now and you homos will never have him.

Source?

Bullshit. Jay is as pure as the virgin Mary you lying sack of shit.

He had previously stopped aging after 27.

what video

The Canadian we thought was his bf and gay as shit who also has a gf. Though admittedly they could be beards, and covers for their gay homosex relationship.

Beard and haircute

Woah, Susan looks like THAT now?

>there are people on Sup Forums right now that pretend to have insider information on minor internet personalities
Wow, how empty is your life?

Jay a cute!

Says the faggot reading the thread and getting upset about it.

Say whatever you feel will justify your shitty head-canon RLM fanfic, faggot.

You got fuckin told m8. I'm not even the one that posted that shit up above about the two homos and their hypothetical gfs but if you think you're any less pathetic you're wildly wrong.

>I'm not even the one that posted that shit
Of course you're not. I'm sure there's plenty of other anons that want to defend such retarded posting.

We seriously need more ironic shit posting podcasts

>pretend

Yes because google is so hard.

Are you implying you are less pathetic you butthurt little bitch? Just answer the question.

Provide your source.

I'll wait.

I don't know about Colin but Jay has gone out of his way to avoid posting personal information on social media. THere's no way you just googled "Jay Bauman girlfriend" and just found actual results.

Google.

Jesus Christ, you're both equally autistic and pathetic.

>spoonfeeding

ENDLESS TRASH

>tfw you get all the fudgepackers in a tizzy and arguing by even suggesting their gay e-celeb crush might not be an AIDS infected homo

If I was to provide my source to you that would take out all the fun for me.

Oh. So you do this kind of pathetic shit for "fun" eh?

Yeah have fun with that.

Like said, who is the pathetic one here? Me posting stuff I know for a laugh or you getting absolutely assravaged about it?

How dare he?! Sup Forums should be a place where only serious discussing of the faggot e-celebs whose dicks you want to suck should happen! LETS DOWNVOTE HIM!

Does Mike cry when he seems himself in the mirror?

>seems

>that part when Rich almost knocks out a camera and Jay freaked out for a moment

It's so dense

And Mike's like "Please let them break so I can quit this stupid job and become a professional alcoholic."

>Picture of Nazi soldier laughing as Jew holds out his hands reaching in sadness watching his family depart on a cattle car for Auschwitz, Germany 1939.jpeg

>Jay: milky smooth baby skin
>Mike: alcoholic tanned leather

>It's a Sup Forums writes fanfiction about some balding, 5'2 twink faggot episode

>balding, 5'2
Both of those descriptors are wrong

You guys are fuckin weird, you know that?

>tfw you realize how much of their patreon dollarydoos must go to buying all those shitty toys and clothes they surround themselves with and open in those videos

That money should be spent on liquor for Mike so he doesn't die and jewelry for Jessi so she doesn't leave him.