I miss Dexter

I miss Dexter.

i miss LOST

I wish Deb did panty scenes.

*did more

I thought about rewatching it. After which season should I stop watching?

Probably 2.

Season 4 is alright because of the A-plot, but the B-plot is fucking abhorrent.

Dexter only feels like good TV because it showed tits here and there and came out around the time of Sopranos was ending and Breaking bad was starting and when it was edgy and cool to have criminal lead characters.

I miss Boston Legal

only felt*

it was always a bit shit, outside the performances and cinematography (for a while).

SUPRISE

MOTHER

FUCKER

The killing of Doakes was the shark jumping moment for me, and I couldn't stand the show past season 4.
Seriously, after the greatness that was the first season, they really dropped the ball, and fast.
If there's a concept in desperate need of a reboot, it's Dexter.
Hell, we semi got a superior version in pic related. Too bad it didn't become a franchise.

Season 3 started getting s little retarded with Miguel becoming the villain but 4 is last best season.

Season 5 was definitely the worst, on first watch the reverse dark passenger schtick in season 6 was cool but dumb on rewatch, and 7 had moments was alright and 8 was about the same.

Rudy dark passenger should have been more than one episode imo.

I'm still sad season 2 wasn't about Debra leading a manhunt on her brother all over the USA, with Dexter always just one step ahead.

why didn't it? it was a fun little movie, there should've at least been a sequel

i miss doakes

dexter was a bitch

Robo-Doakes would have saved Dexter.

Y/N?

The show was ruined as soon as they reintroduced the dad as a ghost that follows Dexter along and have externalized internal conflicts IE explaining literally every thought, plot progression, and character motive.

I wish Astor did panty scenes

Me too. I was disappointed they wrote her off.
There could have been some fantastic reveal scene in Dexter like that one in The Americans where Paige and her mother are (season four spoilers) attacked in a parking lot and Liz just completely obliterates the two giant men, stabbing him in the neck.

>DEXTA, U ARE ONE CREEPY ASS CRACKA, U NOU DAT? PASTY MOTHA FUCKA.

This was too much for me.

i remember i was clean from H a few months, and laid in bed with gf watching lost for several days. at the time it didn't feel like anything that special, but now that i'm alone in a shared housing for other junkies...

i thought dexter was shit but i was watching that in a clean period too and gives me instant nostalgia

Me too, user. Me too. Doakes was literally the best character ever. They should have found a way to keep him around because that show really took a nosedive after S4

>I miss Dexter.
why not visit him in his space 50's diner?

Dexter could be rebooted as a 90min Showtime Original movie series. Think something like Sherlock or something good like Columbo. Every episode is like his killer-of-the-week episodes except the killers have greater depth and are more prominent roles in each story. Imagine every season's A-plot condensed into a 90 minute movie and you get the idea.

What became of the gf?

T H I C C

I miss Season 1 Dexter.

I was never around for Dexter posting on here, what's this about Robo Doakes I keep hearing about?

The only think that could have saved season 5 onwards

don't we all

This would be cool if they can find a good lead. Make this happen showtime

Dexter should have been on forever. It was just the right comfy show to keep me and others going on with their lives.

Season 1 was so fucking amazing. I started rewatching and I'm in season 5. Honestly don't even want to finish the last 3 seasons. I might call this season the end of my rewatch.

the ass was fat

even though he was literally a cartoon character, he was probably my favorite part of the show and his interactions with Dexter

>Suck my dick motherfucker, you understand that shit

I was on the fucking floor after he said that

I did the same thing.

People have told me seasons 7 and 8 are better, so it might be worth trying.

>hurrr let's kill the best side character in the second season

One of the most retarded decisions the show ever made, and there were A LOT of them.

Season 7 was better. Ray Stevenson made that season pretty good. Almost a return to the form of the first 4 seasons, although many felt it was a remake of season 2. I started rewatching to relive season 1 a while ago, and honestly I struggle to sit through 5, and 6 to a lesser extent. 5 is so fucking slow.

Question for all you. What was the worst subplot of the series? In my opinion it was Batista and LaGuerta's relationship/marriage. That shit was the biggest fucking waste of screen time.

we broke up, almost lost contact now.. a short fb-convo every now and then

>miss Dexter
>remember how early they did the whole cat and mouse thing with doakes
>remember how quickly it ended
>no one else ever got even close to figuring shit out
>he drives off into a hurricane
>a billion other flaws
>start wishing I could forget Dexter

Irish cop falling in love with a stripper and then she leaves him coming in second.

The peak of Sup Forums

batista and chinese guy daughter
skinner
that hacker guy

It lost all subtly in later seasons

>Dexter tries to go straight and not kill with the help of religious mos def
>He tries to rehabilitate that Mexican kid showing dexter that people can actually change
>Have the kid kill mos def and then laugh in dexters face about it basically forcing him to kill him and realize some people cant be changed

Only good scene after season 4

So which seasons of this show are worth watching. Everyone seems to agree it turns into unwatchable shit at some point, so when is that exactly?

1,2 and 4 but you might as well watch 3 because its not absolutely terrible just average

Laughed my ass off at this fucking scene