Anyone here raised by a mother who had a slutty past?

Anyone here raised by a mother who had a slutty past?

Just wondering cause I'm seeing this girl just for the summer, who's kinda slutty. And the thought occurs what happens to slutty mom as they age....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8DOy4hCih7w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>And the thought occurs what happens to slutty mom as they age....
They either stay single or get divorced.

>single teen preggo mom
>fast forward to 5 year old me
>goes to moms room one night, her 30 year old boyfriend is there
>wanted to play
>told me i could watch tv downstairs all night
>tfw they fucked and i now understand 10 years later

And now i dont talk to my mom, its been years m8

All females are all sluts.
/thread

My mom used to get gangbanged by black guys monthly while I was asleep (most of the time) in other room

>5 years old, 10 years later
Underage B&
/thread

My mother had my sister before she met my father. Her bio father wanted nothing to her them.

Married my dad, they had two sons, and have been happily married for 25 years.

But having a child due after being slutty brings it all home to a woman. It's very different than living a life of sluttiness with no consequences.

Also she had my sister at 24 which is very different than getting knocked up at 17

did you ever jack off to it?

My mom was a hippy. Probably a slut. Now she's incredible redpilled, hates niggers, is a public defender. People can change.

I don't think you should judge the girl by its past. Of course they're not going to be perfect, i know my gf isn't. But that isn't the point, it's about chemistry between you two, and its the present that matters, not the past.

My mom probably was. She didn't have me until she was 37, though she was with my dad 7 years before that. I never have cared/nor do I care to talk to her about it though

So they can become trophie wives if a man can sustain her?

This girl I'm seeing, I can see her doing that. Like right now we're a summer fling for our small town, but we both know its not long term. And we'll move on when we're back in school/work

my dad did

>and now I don't talk to my mom, it's been years m8
>years

Same. Unsurprisingly, she is divorced.

The moral of the story is to marry a virgin and breed her young.

They stay sluts forever.
They never change.

The past matters if you believe in determinism.

youtube.com/watch?v=8DOy4hCih7w

The past is always with us

She was acceptable looking but when they married my dad was just scraping by. He came from a poor family but was motivated. Ended up making very good money but he was in debt, taking a year off from college due to money when he met her. He didn't love her due to her good looks, he married her because he could tell she would make a great mother and she loved him unconditionally. Turns out that's a winning formula.

But your situation, some summer fling slut, my advice is end that asap rocky. Or just bang and enjoy it for now, but it's nothing serious. Sluts who haven't experienced real life are bad news.

best quote from the clip i posted:

"What came first is really who you are, what happened before is what really happened"

The past affects the future.

Pretending it doesn't, is futile.

Good luck.

But if the present has herpes you're fucked

Wew my mum was a slut. I turned out a loser beta. I blame my beta provider cuck dad for being weak

Probably, I don't know though, but my mom was in a relationship with a guy for 7 years before that.

lol

sluts usually become the overprotective no fun allowed type. They took 20 dicks in one night when they were twenty so their daughter can't go to boy girl parties when they are 15 and their sons can't watch national lampoons because you can see those girl's dirty pillows

gtfo Quentin Tarantino

>15 years-old
gtfo kid, you gotta be 18 to post here

They become a hotwife, or if single a hotmilf

top kek