Sup Forums was right again

Sup Forums was right again

zimbio.com/Celebrity News/articles/zLb2mXGLbaV/Scarlett Johansson Explains Thinks Monogamy

Renner was right

That's fucking it. I am officially dropping the bitch. She could have had me if she played her cards right but now she can go to hell. She'll never have any chance with me now.

she's a slut

It is unnatural.
But it is the best thing for civilization.

The problem is when the woman gets more than one man. That's where western degeneracy shows. Men having more than one waifu is good.

says you.

biology says the opposite is true, the sperm compete in her vagina and womb.

Brushing your teeth is also unnatural.

I agree, user. We should have non degenerate straight man on man sex.

Monogomy is probably harder for insanely attractive people, especially women.

>Men having more than one waifu is good.

No it's not, it leads to war.

1=1 keeps kids with two parents, best development, least amount of suicides, crime and mental issues.

it is a form of population control desu ne. if a society is conditioned to believe that it's "Wrong" to have sex with numerous people at the same time then there's much less chance of that person reproducing in large numbers and the population doesn't grow at an astronomical rate. obviously this doesn't work on everyone but it's obviously working on some people

The interview doesn't seem to say that at all. She mentions how marriage changes everything and as a woman who was about to start her second divorce you can understand her view.

I think this is just certain parts of the media saying something is there when it isn't because its more saucy.

She went to shit in 2010 desu. Ageing has not been kind to her and I think its going to get worst if Hollywood starts trying to force her as the next Jennifer Lawrence.

you guys are gonna get all butt frustrated because this concept creates some kind possible future where women use their pussies to control society and keep a circle of elite males that can only fuck them leaving you beta's out OH WAIT THAT FUTURE ALREADY EXISTS AND WE LIVE IT!

Avoiding an aids epidemic is not a bad reason.

wars are better population control. or how about his, make the world better and more capable to take care of people

>Her mother, Melanie Sloan, a producer, comes from an Ashkenazi Jewish family from the Bronx;[8][9][10]

every time

Is it me or is she slowly turning into a man? Someone post the upskirt of her sitting at a table

We need another AIDS epidemic.

it's just harder for women in general, because they are sluts

in the same way spending money is harder for a rich person.

Polygamy is Arab-tier.

>Talking with Muslim house-mate one night and ask her about the marriage thing
>She says she would accept if her future husband wanted one because wives can't oppose the man's decisions - says so in the Koran
>Prays to Allah to give her a man who won't do it

I probably could've hit it if I wanted to but it would've involved converting to Islam.

Actually monogamy started as a means to counteract the impact of the 30 Years War. Its if anything an attempt at encouraging population growth.

I think she is trying to change her look to cover how old she is now. She always looked a little weird so its going to hit her like a ton of bricks in a few years when she gets to 35.

And here is the center of thousands of issues. Somehow, society is just built in a way that women are far more sought after than men. Where it's difficult for a woman to not find a sexual partner. You have loser men who will throw all their money at women they don't even know, while women couldn't give less of a fuck about men. I don't really believe this is instinctual, but I don't know why this is the case either.

That is Apu Apustaja not pepe.

>the next Jennifer Lawrence.

say what? if anything she's the previous JLaw, or rather the one before that (previous JLaw is Anne Hathaway).

what?
Being attractive = having more to give and receive = fucking around is easier
Being rich = having more to give and receive = spending money is easier

so that's a way sluts think they sound smart when they say "i'm a slut"?
i wonder why she divorced recently, anyone got a clue?

Is this accurate?

>make the world better and more capable to take care of people
LMAO ok dude, what do you propose?

it harder to decide when you have every option available or everything you need.

The sexes play different games.
Men want to fuck as many people as possible.
Women want to have stable relationships to raise children.

If you want to see a society with either model in the extreme look at fags and dykes.

>I'm a slut who wants to bang lots of guys
>Therefore the constitution of marriage and monogamy is unnatural