Should this Korean show be remade in America?

Should this Korean show be remade in America?

"After the Big Bang Theory stay tuned for the premiere of the new CBS sitcom Introverted Boss!"

Which one is the boss?

Yes, but they should do Goblin first. It would be a hit with stay at home moms and weirdos like me alike.

>the dude from train to busan

Tell me more about these shows please

Does he fuck her on the desk?

>Americans need shows to be remade for them with sterile white people

no, murrica ruins everything

Introverted Boss is about a woman with a boss is introverted. She tries to get him to come out of his shell, he slowly does, and romance ensues.

Goblin is about a Goblin( actually a Dokkaebi, a immortal guardian spirit, but translated to Goblin in the official subs) who used to be a dude who died a long time ago in some cool letter boxed historical scenes, and needs to find "The Goblin's Bride", his true love, to pull the invisible magic sword out of his chest and let him finally truly die. Also his roommate is a grim reaper and they get into some fun shenanigans.

is there any panty in these shows?

This sounds embarrassing.

>Introverted Boss is about a woman with a boss is introverted. She tries to get him to come out of his shell, he slowly does, and romance ensues.
That sounds weird for a K-drama, unless the boss becomes an alpha male after 3 or 4 episodes and start yelling the female lead

Not really, I think they're mostly aimed at woman. They're both romantic fantasies of getting an unobtainable guy (one because they're introverted, the other because they're a literal god) to fall for them.

These shows sound so fucking gay and only koreaboos would watch them

Plastikino

Is her arm broken?

Well you're not wrong. Although it's popular enough that there's legitimate streaming sites for it. There's dozens of us.

Doesn't some US network plan to remake "My Love from the Star" ?

Women's joints tend to lock slightly concave as opposed to men's who lock slightly convex. Her arm's just a little more concave than usual. Perfectly normal but for the love of God do not let a woman lock her legs when lifting weights on a sled.

Only Korean Drama I've watched is Coffee Prince. Recs?

korean """men""" look like such fucking faggots

All I can think of after reading that is the aliens from "The Arrival"

It's almost like they cast for the female object of sexual desire instead of the male power fantasy. It really makes you think.

What was the one that was being posted a lot maybe a year ago that was about a qt ghost and apparently has a really sad ending?

They get more pussy than you, so they're doing something right

>I like the effeminate, weak looking skinny male style

Faggots detected.

Are you retarded? Neither post said that's what they like.

The primary audience for kdrama's is women, especially housewives. The fact they like pretty boys is surprising how?

all korean women look the same

all korean women and men look the same*

>Actress for Kim Sun is 34

Dude, I really need to get me some of that Korean Waifu later on in my life.

Let me guess, in all these shows the men are feminine submissives who are bossed around by women. I've never understood the appeal of this My Sassy Girl bullshit.

It's literally the opposite. The trope is that he treats her like shit most of the time and it's considered attractive. They're pretty much male tsunderes

Introverted Boss is the exception though, you're right there.

It's called plastic surgery user.

He is the 'cold' passive character, she is the 'hot' assertive character chasing after him. Am I wrong?

Yes, I wouldn't call the guy submissive though. He's usually completely willing to tell her to fuck off until they get to know each other.