LSU @ Alabama Game Thread

The biggest game of the year is here

Coach O edition

Other urls found in this thread:

foxsportsgo.com/channel/35288/fcs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cant get my eyes off this Oklahoma game tho.

Not SEC

>teams haven't even taken the field yet

CBS games are such trash

id rather watch this
foxsportsgo.com/channel/35288/fcs

>The biggest game of the year is here
Yes, as soon as Saban abandoned us they immediately became the biggest rival.

Guice held to under 50.

>LSU players come onto the field waving white flags

kek

MARDI GRAS

MARDI GRAS

MARDI GRAS

GET YO MIND RIGHT GET YO MIND RIGHT GET YO MIND RIGHT GET YO MIND RIGHT GET YO MIND RIGHT GET YO MIND RIGHT GET YO MIND RIGHT GET YO MIND RIGHT GET YO MIND RIGHT GET YO MIND RIGHT GET YO MIND RIGHT GET YO MIND RIGHT GET YO MIND RIGHT GET YO MIND RIGHT GET YO MIND RIGHT GET YO MIND RIGHT

Maybe the SEC just isn't what it used to be.

Why are Catholic girls such sluts?

Forgot LSU had a black kicker on kickoffs. That's awesome

>implying they are catholic

SACK LSU

5.5 sacks now for DT Christian LaCouture of Nebraska

BAMA

THREE

AND

OUT

Protestants don't have Mardi Gras

This CBS camera work giving me motion sickness.

Can LSU still make the playoffs?

who thought this would make a good logo. the tiger body dimensions make it look like a midget

lol LSU is down down to starting 2 freshman on the OL, one at Left Tackle! Lol

LSU QB COMES UP BIG WITH A 40 YARD DRAGON

What the fuck was that tackling LSO

>Hurts can't throw the deep ba-

And the game is already over

all that needs to be done is to just extend the body to be over the " L"

It's already starting. Least we seem to be going out and throwing the ball. I would rather that than Les Miles having us doing pitches to the edge on 3 and 20 down 15.

Rolltide

that logo is clearly shooped

Is he, dare I say it, ELITE?

Fitz is getting BTFO

If the Heisman want rigged by the big12 nodefense pact, hurts would get it.

nigga needs to take a few series off, before he snaps his hamstring. we need him for the playoff

LSU will win this game. Screen cap it I dont care.

I made out with that girl at mike a long time ago

> I have only watched Alabama games all year the post

Trips will confirm!

This girl seems like the kind of girl that loves black cock.

I went to this girl's instagram and literally every post is about jesus.

go home less miles

What makes you think that?

yes the hottest southern girls are in church

did she have nudes on Sup Forums years ago or was she one of the only ones not to?

Good.

you can tell, pretty much

This. Whoever said never judge a book by its cover is full of it

Are people actually racist in Alabama or is it just a meme?

You say this like its a bad thing...I would want a god fearing woman over a SJW feminist who supports degeneracy like trannies and embraces being a whore

was it the lsu shirt?

Not nearly like we used to be, it's much quieter now, plus there's too many niggers in Birmingham

fuck this game, nick saban has broken me. Maybe its worse for me as an lsu fan because saban used to beourcoach and we have to playbama every year, but whats the point in playing college football as long as saban is at bama? they are so much better than every body else theres no point in trying. Im not sitting through 3 hours of pain, im going find something else to do.

>This weekend Motion Conference marked a special anniversary for me. One year ago to the date, July 30th, I wrote on a piece of paper while attending Motion 2016: "I choose to walk with God from this day forward." I experienced Gods presence unlike ever before as I watched the younger generations worship Him. To witness these kids, some only in middle school, boldly and fearlessly lifting their hands praising our God moved me in a radical way. Back in 2011 I accepted Jesus as my Savior but it was on this day that I was ready to fully surrender my life and step into all that God has for me. I knew there had to be more than the season of life I was in...the proof was all around me! I wanted the love and fire for God that these other kids had. However, I felt trapped in an entanglement of sin. Depression, addiction, comparison, identity, insecurity, self worth, rejection, sexual immorality, idolatry, pride...you name it, I was struggling with it. As I began to let God work on those messy areas, one by one He wiped each area clean and blessed me with something far greater: Freedom, peace, joy, humility, grace, kindness, and patience. Healing of addiction. Identity, self worth and confidence anchored in HIM. Restoration in purity and innocence. The understanding of true love. Self Control and obedience. How to live by faith and not by sight. My friends, these gifts from the Spirit of the Lord are priceless.

INTERESTING

Are people in Alabama racist?
>not really
>drops N-bomb

so... yes.

plus she has a choker. whether or not she likes black men, she definitely takes in a lot of dicks

Best 45+ MILF?

I have decided that I am going to watch your league

>No person or circumstance will ever take these gifts from me because they are securely found in my Savior and He is my Banner of Victory! God is SO faithful. God honors sacrifice. Anytime you lay something down, He blesses you with something better. It may not be right away, but God works all things together for the good of those who love Him.(Romans 8:28) The decision I made at Motion really did set my faith into motion. Im speechless when I reflect the growth I have gained within one year. Life before Jesus was chaotic, dangerous, and stressful. Now I laugh without fear of the future because I know that God's got me. Say yes to Jesus. Give God your sin, fears, worries, and doubts. Trust God and watch Him come through for you! #allornothing #motion17
I bet she's a total freak in the sheets

Birmingham really is full of niggers though, this is objectively true

In my experience nobody cares if you're black as long as you don't act like the stereotype. And then they hate you even if you're white.

The South is also far less segregated than the North.

chokers are fashionable now though. It really depends when that pic was taken.

Wasn't really the point, user.

>just tune in
>lsu already being btfo

give me ONE (1) reason why i should continue watching this blowout

Alabama is pretty high but as said before if you don't act and dress like a stereo type most will give you a chance.

The difference is we're open about where as everywhere they try to hide it
>"We love black people!"
>as we sit in our all white gated community

She sounds like wife and mother material, she will make sure the children are raised properly.

when you see shit like parents letting their children being read to by drag queens at the library, or letting them take fucking hormones and having surgeries before they are even teenagers, a woman who actually has fucking morality is a good indicator of a good mother

The difference is you think it's okay.

Brother, you're on Sup Forums, everyone here is racist, but AL has mostly shaken off the Klan presence that used to permeate the state.

Hell, I live in Cullman, and we've gotten into DOUBLE DIGITS in black kids at CHS, that's literally a record.

Good Question.

Marissa Tomei, Comes to my mind right away

>tfw banned from TigerDroppings

hey guys, I heard from a very reliable authority that notre dame would comfortably booty blast both of these teams. can someone confirm or deny these rumors????

bruh I've lived in Bama my whole life and I've never seen a real Klansman

So if I wore a a normal T-shirt and a short, you guys won't bitch about it?

>chokers are fashionable though

Yes, they are. among sluts

Where at? I'd assume you're somewhere in Jefferson County, then, maybe Mobile or Baldwin

I say nigger infront of my black friends all the time. They dont care.

The only time I've seen a Klansman was on the Howard Sterne show

>Plastic mongolian whore

No thanks

Nigg-A or nigg-ER?

>Bama leaving the left side of the field THAT open on multiple plays
>LSU not even taking advantage of it

Calhoun

Yes they do. Also, if you say that in front of them, I seriously doubt they consider you their friend.

>alien face
>alien body
>donald trumps sloppy seconds

no thanks

>I'm dating a slut

Would you rather be dating a prude?

Yeah, that figures. Anniston or county

you realize alabama is over a third black? Nobody is going to give a shit about what you're doing.

Is that a bad thing? Means she's kinkier I would at least hope.

Well dating a slut is fine, just as long as you don't marry her or put a baby in her. because then she has all the power and WILL fuck you over.

so run it through all the gears, neutral slam it, park stop it and leave it where you found it.(god bless Terrence Popp)

>dat block in the back

I'm a good ole baptist boy, I don't want to bring some jezebel into my mama's house.

Hard R. Well both depending on what comes out.

>your friends arent your friends user because I know all black people better than you especially the ones you know

Yea i guess your right. Ill should have thought about that the for the past 5 years theyve been inviting me to hang out

Don't, Just hit, quit, and pass her along

Racism in Alabama is very geographical. Go to somewhere like Double Springs or Good Hope, they'll pretty prove the stereotype.

Birmingham is basically Chicago at this point

Bama sure is punting a lot

Have you ever asked them what they think about you using the N-word? I know a lot of black people, and I don't know ANY who are cool with it. And I know A LOT who would punch you in the fucking face if you used it in front of them.

>Guice

Pronounced Juice or Gucci?

This is what i used to thiink before i started hanging out with black people.