Why is there rise in plus size models these past few years?

Why is there rise in plus size models these past few years?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/fashion/2016/mar/29/zach-miko-male-model-plus-size-body-image-fashion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Am I sexist that I noticed that no ones pushing for plus sized male models?

T H I C K
H
I
C
K

It's the new thing, shame skinny women and pander to fat ones.

This bitch ain't "plus size," she's just thick as fuck. Her face and neck look completely normal.

Fat women make up a very large population segment, so it's profitable to pander to them.

also Sup Forums apparantly now conflates adipose tissue with testosterone deposits

Dunno, she looks kind of hot. Definitely not a fatty like the the sjws want us to think is acceptable.

Capitalism

Would smash/10

There are no more thin women.

because feminists and niggers are growing in number

>le big words maymay

Because fat women buy shit

too thick?

You are 100% homosexual if you dont enjoy a bit of cushion for the pushing.

In times of social and economic stress, men subconsciously choose partners that will survive the upcoming famines. She could miss a few meals and still be able to reproduce/breastfeed.

She's also thick as fuck and I want her to sit on my face.

NEVER TOO THICC BRUH

stunning and brave lol

exotic fertility goddess! any red blooded male of breeding age would instantly be aroused at the sight.

theres a difference between thick and fat

Why is there rise in this thread these past few years?

Sadly fat has become more acceptable in the last few years

Not really. Thickness is the result of layers of extra fat between the skin and muscle, so it's literally being fat, but not 'fat'.

GMO's

aside from her terrible dancing, she's like the perfect woman, too bad there's no nudes.

>last few years

Try the last 10. They keep trying to push this because they tapped out of male customers and now they appease the female. It sells issues to the women, they feel better about their own bodies in comparison.

It's the same reason men have been told how attractive Jennifer Aniston is. Women have been saying how hot she is because it's an attainable standard of beauty for them. No man worth his salt would agree.

that dancing reeks of coalburning

Feminists and increase in nig nog population and increasing push of nigger culture on everyone which demands fat asses.

Kinda hot desu

too...thic

>Hourglass
>Plus-sized

>>Taiwan
>>Salty cause his women look like boys

>>America
>>Expert on degrees of lipids

next you'll tell me you can smell BLACKED on a girl

Unnnnghhhh thicker

You're not sexist, bro. Just willfully ignorant.

theguardian.com/fashion/2016/mar/29/zach-miko-male-model-plus-size-body-image-fashion

>tfw he's YET ANOTHER otherwise qt chubby guy ruining his face with a fake-jawline-beard

Men just don't care.
Women of all ages, social and economic classes, all stages of education, of all bodytypes and all political views, they all love to bitch and moan.

Men just want to be left alone with their toys and do anything to make the bitching and moaning stop.
It's futile. It never ends, never quiet, never silent, they never shut up, never. Oh please help me, I can't take it, the constant babbling and henpecking of absolutely inane things and logic that makes no sense.

Oh, god, why? Why?

Because the ugliest voices are ways the loudest OP.
/thread

this

but honestly, to get people to think it's okay to be insanely unhealthy/fat

gross. she needs to lay off the food.

Because we're in the decadent phase of western civilization.