Should white men try to BLEACH as many non white women as possible to dilute the non white hordes?

Should white men try to BLEACH as many non white women as possible to dilute the non white hordes?

Has anyone on Sup Forums ever BLEACHED a non white grill? >inb4 all of pol is r9k crossposting virgins

it takes many generations to bleach.
the first offspring is very likely to carry more undesirable traits than useful traits.

This
BLEACHING is not a possibility. It takes zero immigration and a massive white population to absorb another race. Look at Brazil. BLEACHING creates a nigger spic hybrid. Not a white hybrid.

>implying germanics have any desirable traits.

sure thing ahmed

It only takes until they're 7/8ths white 2bh

have a black child, or have no black child.

Boy, that's a tough call straya.

Bleaching here was done mainly between Alberto Barbosas and niggers, so of course it wouldn't produce white hybrids.

If you want to have any chance at breeding them out, then nothing short of an blonde blue eyed übermensch will do. Anything less will just produce lighter dindus, as was this country's case.

Pol is basically r9k but without the self awareness (frustrations directed outwardly towards Jews blacks Muslims women etc)

I'm white and engaged to a black woman

>t. abo

So tell me, how's life as a light-skinned negro? Does the government treat you right? Is there inequality between so called Brazilian whites and whatever fucking abomination you are? Tell me about Brazil.

I'm happy for you. I believe culture matters >>>>> genetics. Your kids might identify with ghetto shit because they're black and depending on your location. Don't let it happen!

I'm pretty confident there has never been an abo on Sup Forums.

>So tell me, how's life as a light-skinned negro?
I wouldn't know, all my family is from eastern europe.

>Does the government treat you right? Is there inequality between so called Brazilian whites and whatever fucking abomination you are?
The commie government gives them leftovers and they in turn worship the commies.

should black men try to BLACK as many white women as possible?

any black men ever BLACK a white girl?

>Eastern European
>not a light-skinned negro
You lost me there.

damn. hard hitting counter post right there.

Kek

Okay this makes it fair game for non whites to get white women and have all the descendants breed with more whites

I'm polish and Italian and my gf is 50/50 German and Nicaraguan. Will my child be white?

Really makes you think

IF YA WANNA SEE SOME ACTION

GOOOTTA BE THE CENTER OF ATTRACTION

MAKE SURE THAT THEY GOT THEIR EYES ON YOU LIKE THE FACE THAT YA SEE ON EVERY MAGAZINE

How many BLEACHINGS it would take to remove the most obvious and undesireable nignog-traits?

Mulattoes ie. white parent x nigger parent are ruled out.

Quadroons ie. white parent x mulatto parent as well.

But what about 1/16 nogs, ie. white parent x quadroon?

I know the australians planned to BLEACH the abos slowly out of existance this way but the plan was thwarted by the simple fact that no white man was going to fuck an abo woman even if he was paid to or threatened with emus.

I've had sex with more non-white girls than I have white girls and god damn do they know what they're doing. Latinas are great but the AsianXWhite mixed girls are top tier.

My gf is Laition and white and she's the best sex I've ever had

*Laotian

Pls halp

I have a thing for mixed grills desu senpai.

Sure as long as you treat the kids you make like bastards.

This sounds crazy but I'm pretty sure I fucked this bitch when I was younger name was Amanda

I Fucked a girl from Houston she was Black had a nice ass a cute face. Came inside her with no protection on. Left her my phone number because I'm a retard and believed she was on the pill. My daughter was born nine months later and she moved with me to New Braunfels. Where I am now a loving father and Boyfriend.

>He fucks black women

BBC is understandable but black pussy? Gross bro

Yes. You are authorized to proceed.

But make sure not to fall in love.

Do you even understand where Nicaragua is you fucking Mongol

At a previous job, my manager was a latina in her mid 30's. She took me to lunch one time and strongly hinted that she wanted to cuck her husband with me. I pretended not to pick up the hints because I had an Aryan girlfriend at the time. Sometimes I regret that I didn't bleach her but it would have made working really awkward.

Damn Senpai I'm sorry. Same situation here, except she's white and carried my beautiful aryan daughter and now I am a loving father with a new house.

Sorry. I don't know what else to say in threads like these.

I'm mixed breed. Nobody ever seemed to care about that. People do notice my nappy hair though. but most of the times people act as if I'm white, so it could be a biased opinion.

It's not all bad but I will never have White children and I disgraced my Dutch heritage. At least the sex is great and she cooks amazing dishes.

>But what about 1/16 nogs, ie. white parent x quadroon?

*1/8

thatll do pig, thatll do

bail on her

Come home white man

Well, like it or not, the only right way to bleach some niggers is to fuck some random niggress and disappear. If you don't you will have to waste your life taking care of shitskins where you won't be able to find a white girl and keep the white race alive a little longer.
"B-but not assuming your child is bad!"
Assume when it's with the white girl, which will be dating you and everything, not some random nigger you fucked.

why the fuck would you want to destroy your gene pool just for a meme

>tattoos
>on dark/black skin

like adding white paint to snow

and create a host of something similar to brazil?
not a good fucking idea mate

This. Also why bleach non-white women when you can just have a bunch of white kids and out breed them? I men obviously that's not the trend but still

Too late she moved in with me and we are raising our daughter together.

This is true only for full blown darkies though.

>At least the sex is great
Absolutely degenerate. She lied to you about being on the pill and now she has you anchored down for life.
>and she cooks amazing dishes.
>what is cooking for yourself

>the only attractive "blacks" and mixed people are almost always 3/4 white or more
Why not just not racemix and have bunch of white kids?

>and have bunch of white kids?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?

I like 1/4th or 1/8th nigs better than white or black women 2bh.

Having to start from scratch doesn't mean it's not worth it. Even if the offspring is only a shade lighter and has better facial features, it's better than them having 100% nigger/shitskin genes.

If I had the money I'd take a long trip to South America or East Asia just so I could donate some of my pure whiteness to local women.

Oh sorry, I forgot it's the [CURRENT YEAR]
Let me guess, you're not white are you?

because it cost 300k to raise your average white, suburban, middle class kid.

fuckers are expensive, I will make 6 figures by 28 y/o but only plan to have 2 kids max, otherwise affluencey will start to water down and the kids i raise will only be average rather than 10%er's like me.

I'm white. Mostly Irish.

>because it cost 300k to raise your average white, suburban, middle class kid.
Over the course of 18 years. That's not that much.
>fuckers are expensive, I will make 6 figures by 28 y/o but only plan to have 2 kids max, otherwise affluencey will start to water down and the kids i raise will only be average rather than 10%er's like me.
That's not how it works.

>Irish
>white
Why is it always Irish mixes that racemix?

We basically succeeded, all abos I see in media and around cities who claim aboriginal heritage are white after we fucked them out of existence. They actually get very butthurt about it. The rest of them we chucked in the desert.

bump

Then breed other children sekritly on the side. Or at least donate pure white Dutch sperm.

That's why you just fake being poor. As long as you can keep up the joke for 18 years, your kids will turn out to be hardworking ubermensch.

cuck lmao

I'm not saying I was happy how events unfolded but it could be much worse. She is college educated has a cute face and a great ass. She doesn't beg me for money as she has a job.

Hey, that's pretty clever, Kike. You're going to try harder to subvert this board though.

Ive been aerial bleaching for years. I travel around the world for work. I've knocked up women in at least 23 countries. I some times wonder how my progeny are doing and what poor bastard got cucked in to raising them.

Wait a sec, are you admitting that in some point of history there have been men that have willingly had sex with these?

I mean... fucking how....?

>Implying you don't derive from anglo-saxon livestock

>He doesn't know the definition of cuck.
I thought of going to the Netherlands and impregnating a Dutch woman but she will likely abort.

In Chile Germany, Netherland and England are the Master Race, because we take a lot of them, and they developed the country.

>I mean... fucking how....?

Where you think they got the blond?

If you get fucked over in any way by society or a woman you are a cuck. That's the true definition. Webster and all other dictionaries are wrong.

Halfie bastards usually fare pretty well, unless their mothers are absolutely piss-poor. Their exotic looks will likely land them twice the career options and suitors that the normal locals get.

>Over the course of 18 years. That's not that much.
>300k
>not much
it's pretty substantial once you calculate your lifelong earners, (little over 5mil for me if i retire at 53y/o, before taxes of course)

plus most upper class parents will cover out of pocket living fee's, (15k/yr), plus 4 years of payments on student loans (5k/yr). I went to college on a full academic scholarship, doesn't mean they will be as lucky as me.
>all that comes out to an additional 80k, tack on 20k if you want to include cost for vehicle and auto insurance for 6 years
>that raises the total to 400k per child
economics is a harsh reality, but one that we need not face blindly.

Jokes on you, I'm Abo, just visiting Poland.

>mfw fetish is to travel the world knocking up bitches left and right before returning home and raising a massive family with a qt wife

Sup Forums is more for the keks. robots are seriously in need for /r9k/ to function everyday, it's their way of venting their frustrations...

Sup Forumsfags just need some keks with their "we did it Sup Forums" mentality, I don't know are they really happy to see the world burn or just they are like it...

>impregnating a western woman
Doomed to fail. Rather try Poland, they're anti-abortion there.

You're paying less than 17k a year per child.
>little over 5mil for me if i retire at 53y/o, before taxes of course
Then maybe you shouldn't retire at fucking 53 then?

>my fetish is to fuck women left and right then fuck a woman some more and have loads of kids
>>''''''''''fetish''''''

That's just the baseline libido you're talking about my maple-buddy, not a *fetish*

It's crazy man. For some reason impregnation jumped right up there to my lead fetish.

Shit gets me hard as diamonds.

Alcohol and weed...

Once more it's not a ''fetish'', it's literally the most natural instinct you could have, reflexive almost.

A ''fetish'' is an unnatural and abnormal sexual attraction towards objects, like shoes, or activities, like humping balloons.

Wanting to have intercourse with the opposite sex for the purpose of procreation is the definition of normal sexuality and a healthy libido.

Your digits indicate the veracity of your statements. An unconscious urge to reproduce is normal drive for any organism.

Cuck Cuck Cuck. I wasn't fucked over and I'm not raising Jamal's kid. I made poor decisions which got me here. Would I have done things differently? Absolutely. However I will not be a nigger and leave my first child to be raised in some ghetto shithole in Houston

I don't know, anons. It is a weird feeling. I find the idea of knocking up a woman so incredibly hot.

Perhaps it is natural. Perhaps I am the last of a dying breed.

Doesn't explain my weird ass lactation fetish though,

Wouldn't that be like stealing genes?
>1 post by this ID
>Another Australian shill
Why haven't aussies been banned yet?

typo, i meant 63 and i just referenced my data set and it's actually just over 40 years of working not including the yearly pension/retirement.

But still, even at that age, i will have a nest egg of roughly 1 million in liquidity along with a 68k/yr pension/retirement that would provide me to live comfortably at 115k a year until 85. I doubt i would live that liberally, so 100k until 99 years old. I doubt i'll live that long anyhow.

>Doesn't explain my weird ass lactation fetish though,

It explains it prefectly, lactation is a crucial part of latter stages of pregnancy and natural vital function unique to healthy, fertile women.

Again, finding the idea of knocking up women and turning them in milk -and babymaking machines is rather vanilla on the kink scale and normal as far as ideas go.

So people are saying that they want to breed with niggers? Just let niggers stay with their own kind and you stay with yours; instead of trying to eradicate them with love, use your weapons to kill the niggers invading your homeland. Sissy faggots, the lot of you.

Woah leaf be careful not to cut urself

Are you okay with birthing children who do not look like you?

the end result would be a bunch of mentally ill self hating hybrid shitskins killing everyone over a cultural identity crisis

Most children look like Winston Churchill when they're born anyway

So because an infant is wrinkly and pudgy, we must ignore the future costs of raising a child within two conflicting cultures?

Brown girls>white girls
Fight me

>we

As if (You) would have a chance to knock-up a female in a million years.