Why don't we have a purge set in place? It would basically kill all the poor people...

Why don't we have a purge set in place? It would basically kill all the poor people, making society cleaner and more efficient.

How would it kill poor people?

Didn't you see the movie? No poor people in sight.

The poor are already pretty well controlled. If anything its the wall street bankers that need to be culled.

The poor people can't afford to defend themselves, while rich and middleclass can.

Well they could be killed. It would just be a lot harder to.

>Corporations and rich kikes unironically coming to the conclusion of "we want to get rid of the slave labor demographic."

Nobody is attacking the poor though. They're just broke fucks that mind their business. Its people with money killing other people with money on purge day.

Like they're going to need it. In a few years when everything is automated, there will be no need for slave labor.

You are just asking the zionist jews to pay trained killing groups to break into the homes of white people and murder them. Also any black area would be hell on earth during a purge.

We could transform /r9k/ into a purging death cult. I think it would be at least interesting to have a purge.

they don't know how to maintain or create that shit they are just psychopath parasites

I disagree. I think the people doing the purging themselves were lowerclass. The rich people just had someone else capture people for them.

>kill some random hobo
>ends up that hobo was an ex-vet who fell apart after his wife died
>his buddies, his family, and his extended family, find out he's been murdered in this "purge"
>the day after they roll up to your house, drag you out onto the street, and set you ablaze
>the police do jackshit cause the entire premise of yesterday being fine, but today not okay, is a moral joke, and they don't really feel like possibly being killed for a scumbag

The entire premise is stupid.

OR, the hobo's family would come after you the next purge night.

OR EVEN, maybe you wear a fucking mask or something like everyone in the movies, so people don't know it was you. Ever think of that?

Yeah it's stupid but your argument isn't any beyter

Here's a argument faggot. 1 police officers daughter gets raped, and the police just ignore the purge altogether.

Politicans, ignored.

Half hoping the Purge becomes a possibility because I want to experience GTA without the stars

What makes you say the police would be lax the day after? They'd probably be more strict.

>We have a real purge
>Corrupt politicians kill every single person who disagrees with them
>Poor people steal everything they can find from working people
>Violent criminals go around raping and murdering people

Why would you want a purge?

That isn't how these things work. If there were a purge, it would stay that way. The government would have enough fear and power over their police they wouldn't just "ignore" the fucking purge night

> More Gun Rights
> Less Brown People

Because society has morals? It is entirely impractical to begin with. Most people won't be killing random fucking hobos.
>Guy who got screwed by some rich guy and goes on a rampage burning down businesses
>Some guy failed out of school so he blows it the fuck up
>Guy gets rejected by a woman so he chokes her and fucks her corpse
>Armed robbery destroys every small business and results in thousands of working class people losing their shit
The entire idea of it resulting in the debris of society getting "cleaned up" during the purge night resulting in a more efficient and successful society falls apart under scrutiny. It just results in the debris of society robbing every person that hasn't spent half their salary on making their home into a fucking fortress.

That's not how it would work out in reality. Unlike you, the majority of the population isn't actually racist. A purge would be the poorest of society killing everybody they could find while working class NRA types hide out together and just defend themselves while those not part of a local militia or friends with guns get murdered/raped

Well we can dream, can't we?

Well, I guess the purge removes all the autists from society too.

Technically it'd be perfectly legal to hold kangaroo courts and do "recreational" policing on that night.
>Night before people were raped, slaughtered and tortured for shits and giggles
>angry mob shows up the next day and police are just supposed to pretend it's all back to normal
No.

I'll tell you guys what pisses me off at this purge thing. It's the wet dreams of a metrosexual teen, who got bullied in school and has revenge fantasies.

You see, when they get hurt, or MORE importantly, something they "care" about gets hurt, they count to ten and walk away like the pussies they are.

Back in their mind they're scheming, plotting, day dreaming about, once the stars and planets finally align, they'll have their moment for revenge.

It's the only way they can live with themselves. This fantasy that they're just this machiavellian plotter, biding their time. When in reality, they just didn't have the balls or passion to deliver swift justice(the only kind of personal justice) and bare the consequences.

Fair points. However, if the person didn't have any balls to deliver swift justice, what makes you think he'll last more than 10 minutes. Normally when a faggot whiteboy shoots up something, nobody is able to defend themselves, because they aren't armed. In this scenario, however, everyone who isn't retarded is armed.

I agree it's incredibly stupid and I don't even think people would kill each other so wantonly
I guess maybe the nigs in the city but outside of that I don't think there would be anywhere near the same amount of isolation we see
For example I'd think neighborhoods would regularly band together and set up their own police force

So it would basically be "Let's be libertarian for a day"

>he'll last more than 10 minutes
He won't cause, it's a fantasy.

Those who'd actually be good at the purge? Wouldn't allow it to continue. Even if they have to form their own temporary micro-Goverment every year.

No, dipshit. The Purge movies are brainwashing people into thinking that acting out their hatreds on people is somehow a good thing. Not reasoned discourse,fuck not even an organized take over. Just dickheads who think murdering people they don't like is somehow good for society.

>>American logic

>crime goes down because people commit it all on the day where it's no longer considered a crime
>people who normally wouldn't commit crime are encouraged to because of this
>crime rate would actually be higher, just not counted as crime

Exactly the kind of system a liberal would make.