Give me one logical argument against gay marriage

protip: you cant

The only reason fags would want to marry is to adopt children, and that's bad for the children.

If they do not want children, there's no reason for them to marry.

fuck your tax breaks faggot.

It's fucking bait guys don't reply

I assume everyone sages these thread, for good measure.

Pic

Awwww

If it weren't for federal benefits given to married couples, this wouldn't be an issue.
Christians in America see marriage as a purely celebratory, religious decision between two lovers.
However, the benefits given to married people by the federal government means that the issue of same-sex marriage becomes one of discrimination based on sexual orientation by the federal government, which I believe is unconstitutional.

So the issue of gay marriage is more of federal benefits, while to religious people it is an issue of federal intervention of their religion.

It's a mess.

I will give you one against fags.

Pension managers don't want to pay your boytoy benefits fifty years after your death from aids, friendo.

Thankfully we alll have families who work and pay taxes to contribute so that we actually don't have to depend on handouts.

lol youd rather have kids raised in a brazilian orphanage than by a pair of queers?

fuck off

What's the point?

Yes it would be an issue. Masha Gessen blurted it out. They want to destroy institutions that they blame for all the problems in the world.

it's fucking gay

The gay marriage movement is an anti-clerical movement at its heart and is already being used to violate the rights of Christians who don't want to have to provide services to them. If Hillary wins and gets to put more justices on the supreme court you can guarantee that there will be a court case against a church that refuses to marry gays and they will rule that if the Church doesn't provide service to the faggots then the churches will have their tax exemption status revoked.

xD

The acceptingness of fag marriage has only led to the push for the acceptingness of other degenerate fetishes and lifestyles.

Give 'em an inch and they ask for a mile.
The slippery slope is slippery.

No children to continue the white race

whats the context here? what sub is this referring to?

>The only reason fags would want to marry is to adopt children

Uninformed; not fit to post in this thread (nor, probably, any other).

Marriage as a function of government should be abolished.