Leave live-action anime adaptations to me

Leave live-action anime adaptations to me.

Seems like they found a middle ground

I want to see this fucking movie and have memes for months

Is this a JoJo reference?

Christ I still can't get over how shit everyone looks in their roles. The only good piece of casting is guy playing Jotaro.

>5'11
>good jotaro

>Average height in Mexico is 5'7"
He's very tall for me

Looks pretty good to me. They're keeping the ridiculous hairdos while still looking like real hair.

You're not gonna tell me these two look bad, right?

Koichi too tall, Yukako is perfect though

BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN

>DUDE DADROCK
>DUDE POSES XD
>DUDE ORAORA XD
>DUDE JOJO REFERENCE
The only good Jojos were Phantom Blood and Steel Ball Run.
Araki clearly didn't care to introduce the shonen-kiddies to other cultures, religions, myths, legends, countries, etc. Instead, he took the motifs from cards and albums and played pretend because he knew no one would look beyond the flashy and colorful imagery.
>b-b-b-but the f-fights!
As for the battles in the manga series: One would think that, with such diverse gallery of abilites from the stands, Araki would try to bring creativity to Shonen fights in order to make a difference. But instead, they only things he do are asspulls! Asspulls, asspulls, asspulls!
Sad!

How is Phantom Blood better than Battle Tendency? It's just campy Hokuto no Ken with a bland main character.

>yandere female
muh dick

holy shit dude

>SBR

I bet you didn't even read it and just shitpost Gyro and Valentine memes

arr rook same

this isn't going to end well

>the only good Jojo's are Phantom Blood and Steel Ball Run
THIS GUY FUCKING GETS IT

>The only good Jojos were Phantom Blood and Steel Ball Run.

t. Never read jojo

So when Hollywood eventually gets their hands on JoJo after Japan realizes they can't make movies with real people for shit, where should they start? I say either Phantom Blood and just work your way forward if you wanna please the fans or Stardust Crusaders and then the others whenever you want if you want the money to do it all. Who would you choose to direct? Who would you cast?

I don't know what this anime is, but it looks like youtube stars filming themselves playing cosplay. Looks gay af

JoJo is impossible to cast in the sense that there aren't actors hammy enough to do it. Fuck, there isn't an actor young, hammy and buff enough to play Dio. Maybe if that Game of Thrones kid completely changed his life with steroids, and even then.

But it'd start with Phantom Blood and if it's sucessful they can do one movie a year, some other parts like Stardust would be broken easily into two parts, it's only with SBR and JoJolion that you'll need to do a fuckton of rewrites or just adapt them as tv shows for it not to be 5 movies each.

A previous thread casted Henry Cavill as Jonathan and Chris Evans as Dio for part 1. For part 2, mememan himself Chris Pratt as Joseph, Anne Hathaway as Lisa Lisa, Peter Capaldi as Speedwagon, Schwarzenegger as Stroheim. No one for Caesar.

Battle Tendency would work as two movies with pretty much no changes. Stardust Crusaders would need to change the villain of the week encounters to them teaming in 2 or 3 big groups and attacking the heroes simultaneously. And you would still need to remove most of them.

Whats the point of watching a Hollywood adaptation of Jojo if they're just going to get rid of all the names due to copyright.

They need Ceelo Greene's stand.

It's not Hollywood, it's Japan.

>koichi
>black hair

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

is this supposed to be a series of movies? diamond is unbreakable has so many side stories, I don't see it working well as a stand alone movie.

>canon colors in JoJo

Yes, the main villain in this one will be Red Hot Chili Pepper. I suppose it would take 2 more movies, one for Bowie Kira and other for Kosaku.