This was the most powerful scene of the last 10 years of film

Prove me wrong.
>protip: it's not possible

FAT

i remember this was the very first thing i'd ever seen from a movie that made me laugh for 10 minutes straight when i was a kid

This is the best ass on Sup Forums

>This was the most dumbest scene of the last 10 years of film

I never really got why this movie is so loved. It has a ton of shit that doesn't make sense.

Most of Snyder's scenes would qualify, hard to pick any single scene tbqh

Kek. It's not even the most powerful scene in Nolan's movie of the last 10 years.

brainlet

Explain how the fuck she knew it was her dad as the weird beings. How does that even make sense for her to instantly know it's her dad just from books moving?

this movie sucked so fuckn bad OP,

>MUH LOVE CONQUERS ALL
>LETS HAVE A GROWN MAN CRY SO THIS FLICK CAN APPEAR TO HAVE '''''''''SUBSTANCE'''''''''''''

i WISH this shit never existed fuk shit

If gravity was strong enough to effect time:

>>their hearts stop beating before they reach the upper atmosphere
>>bodies are flattened and turned to paste as they approach the surface
>>lander is crushed, like a submarine at depth
>>dude left behind masturbates himself out of existence

I don't even remember it desu. I know there's a wall of water but everything else is a blur

this was

feminine intuition, also she was the smartest person on Earth

good choice

Still doesn't fucking explain how she knew it was her fucking dad.

This was.

maybe she smelled his cologne

that scene means so much to me because first time i was watching it i was kicking heroin and was like "might as well check out this flick before i off myself" and just the story, visuals and music made me fucking cry and i hadn't cried in years.

I believe that ties into the quantifiable connection. He found her. She knew it was him. I love this movie in spite of its issues.

The movie is good, but it doesn't deserve a lot of the praise it gets. It's like a Bioshock Infinite of movies. Also, it should not have won in cinematography to Mr. Turner. That movie was beautiful.

>He found her. She knew it was him.

because of the watch, you tard

>horse addict starts bawling like a girl while going through withdrawal
>this is deep, somehow

how was he able to make her watch act up from millions of miles away?

im pretty sure it would be deep from his own point of view, just like everyone has their own point of view to bring to any movie.

he was in the future humans' tesseract and had access to all of time and space

it's pretty cut and dry m8

A better question is how you use morse code to send complicated, world-saving equations.

did she get plastic surgery?

if you knew how jacked up your emotions get when you've suppressed them for years with dope and quit you'd know what i'm talking about.

You can't improve on perfection, user.

>he was in the future humans' tesseract and had access to all of time and space

>horse addict

Did you read this in a book or something?

Why did the priest have that creepy smirk on his face, made him look like he had ulterior motives.

Yeah. Same one where you "blew" your "dealer" for a "fix" until he "came".

Ruby Bogrosedan.

over 9000

They're pretty hacky, all of them. However I will say that there were some profound scenes in Doctor Strange.

OP btfu

>1995 was 22 years ago

thread name specifies last 10 years

I need a screencap of this from a 4k rip

It's not even film though

Interstellar is not even in the top 10 movies of the past 10 yeas. It's a good flick, noting more.