Whoah..... hes cool....... really makes you think

whoah..... hes cool....... really makes you think.....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gnPWJOJYVKc
nytimes.com/2016/02/14/us/politics/hillary-clinton-shifting-line-of-attack-paints-bernie-sanders-as-a-one-issue-candidate.html
youtube.com/watch?v=m7O3rE3H1HY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

More like Matt Gaymon

>elizabeth warren, the woman who officially endorsed shillary
>fighting evil and corruption in politics

Hmm another actor? It really does make me think.

>Paid for by Hillary Clinton

Poor Matthew

youtube.com/watch?v=gnPWJOJYVKc

Matt Damon is an idiot.

the only way to stop the banks is to burn them to the ground.

>moveon.org is owned and funded by george soros

Fucking kiwis. About as bad as Austrians

Really makes me sink

This

How ironic can matt get?

Isn't he from Cuck Land?

They don't call it acting for nothing.

Huh, yeah well I guess she did a lot in her state to fight corruption, so Matt has a point.

True, makes you think...

>Theft mandated by the Clintons
>This Clinton crony will bring justice to the perpetrators

Did he say that before Hillary Clinton was endorsed by Warren?

>MATT DAMON

This guy is an autistic tard

>“If we broke up the big banks tomorrow,” Mrs. Clinton asked the audience of black, white and Hispanic union members, “would that end racism? Would that end sexism? Would that end discrimination against the L.G.B.T. community?,” she said, using an abbreviation for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender. “Would that make people feel more welcoming to immigrants overnight?”

>At each question, the crowd called back with a resounding no.

nytimes.com/2016/02/14/us/politics/hillary-clinton-shifting-line-of-attack-paints-bernie-sanders-as-a-one-issue-candidate.html

youtube.com/watch?v=m7O3rE3H1HY

Really makes you think.

Sage and delete all moveon.org

this cannot be real. there is too much irony.

>warren having integrity
>endorsed hillary
>soros-funded organization
>DNC gets more money from Goldman, et al. than anyone

this. this. this is too much.

he and the govenment gotta learn that corruption is a REPUBLICAN THING

Jesus Christ, fucking Matt Damon, how can anybody claim that Elizabeth Warren cares about punishing bankster scum when she endorsed Hillary Clinton... lmfao... sad part is leftists are going to eat this up, share it with each other, and pat themselves on the back and pretend that Hollywood "gets it".

Endorsing Hillary Clinton while simultaneously claiming to want to punish bankster scum is like endorsing Hitler while claiming to support Jews.

u gotta learn that corruption is REPUBLICAN

you think matt damon is cool?
really makes me think...

who?

there was an attempt.

also ben gazi is something no left-winger won't sperg out about even today... but the right-wing capitalists are corrupt and plutocratic rite

MATT DAMON

>elizabeth warren, the woman who officially endorsed shillary

This really cracked me up.

Progressives were always saying what an uncompromised and principled person Warren is, and then she comes out to support the corporatist warmonger Hillary.

This is why I don't believe in the pure, revolutionary mode, that there can ever be an uncompromised, autonomous place from which to challenge the system/empire/order. There is only the order, and its fluctuations. The key is to do away with the farce of this narrative of progress and acknowledge The Way Of Things, and engender figures who build on that truth.