"Literally who" senator orders FBI to purge words offensive to muslims

bizpacreview.com/2016/06/30/dick-durbin-admits-he-ordered-the-fbi-to-purge-words-deemed-offensive-to-muslims-from-manual-358992

>Illinois Senator Dick Durbin has now admitted he was the one who ordered the FBI to remove words he deemed “offensive” to Muslims that were found in the Bureau’s training documents all at the behest of Muslim advocacy groups claiming to be offended by words such as “jihad” and other words linked to incessant Muslim terrorism.

>Senator Durbin, the Democrats’ Senate Minority Whip, admitted he ordered the purge of nearly 900 pages of FBI training manuals because they contained the “offensive” words.

>“I asked for it, because there were provisions in the training manual which were flat-out wrong and embarrassing and they didn’t characterize the threat to America properly and after the FBI re-visited the manual, they changed it and I’m glad they did,” Durbin told The Daily Caller.

>The Illinois Senator next claimed that Orlando nightclub terrorist Omar Mateen wasn’t acting as a Muslim and said the claim that the killer was acting in the name of ISIS was nothing but “baloney.”

>Durbin’s dismissal, though, flies in the face of Mateen’s own claims on 9-1-1 calls that he was acting in the name of ISIS. It is also hard to reconcile since the FBI had already been investigating the killer under suspicion of having ties to ISIS.

How does a Senator order the FBI to do anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EaAr9VkZOFM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Perhaps a less offending approach would be changing all instances of "Muslim" to "African carp"

>literally who
lol, my old local morning show guy used to call him "Dick Turban"

Guess he was correct.

>>"Literally who" senator
>Dick Durbin
wut,, why

If true, this guy essentially has blood on his hands, and should be in prison or shot for treason. He's either complicit, or the most gullible piece of shit on planet Earth who got absolutely subverted by dawah groups who have been pushing to have Islamic speech codes put upon the US (can't draw Muhammad, can't speak negatively about Islam (regardless of truth), can't make "inciteful speech" (aka. Saying Muhammad fucked a 9 year old, which is true) that might lead to some Muslims exploding themselves).

The inability of the FBI/HS/Pentagon/etc. to create threat assessments based in reality leads them to be incapable of actually countering the threats posed by Islamic Jihad actors. Basically, it's like taking someones guns away and giving them to an enemy that means to kill them. You could argue that any of the attacks that have happened since, where someone was ignored for reasons mentioned, are the result of this man's actions. Fuck this guy.

Ah yes, one of my state's great senators.
Here's a recent campaign ad for our other one:
youtu.be/EaAr9VkZOFM

God bless Illinois!

Why are my congressmen such cucks

What a dick

Fucking nigger shit. Fucking god damn nigger shit.

Trump/Mormont 2016

Iktfb
>No budget
>Shit governor
>Shit senators
>Shitcago
>Noticing waves of migrants down by me now BFE central IL
Just fucking nuke is already

That's the most generic campaign ad i've seen yet. Makes him feel like the most boring person alive

He was probably (((lobbied))) by Saudis, like Clinton

Term limits when? We need a little bit more revolution in our democracy because these comfy, entrenched brokers of power that are supposed to be our representatives act like insane, inbred aristocrats.

People should start using [[[]]]'s for Saudi/Ummah puppets/subverts.

They're about as troublesome as the (((Jews))) in America presently.

((()))'s need to take precedence though, obviously.

ex. ((([[[Hillary Clinton]]])))

>tfw calling out coincidences turns into compileable LISP programs

Why are so many politicians named "Dick."
And how does Richard translate to "Dick" for short?
And why would they choose to be called "Dick" rather than "Richard?"

Fuckin' weird, man.

This

Such fucking cucks

Might as well be called Peter Johnson for all I care.

You could shorten that to cock cock maybe.

"Cuck" doesn't even begin to describe this. He can't not be supporting ISIS.

I would like to have Muslims purge Islam of things I find offensive.
>Jihad
>Sex Slavery
>Taqiya
>Dhimmitude
>Pedophilia
>Censorship
If they meet my demands I'll give a shit about their feelings.

>Cruz maintained that the training document purge of words offensive to Muslims made America weaker by gutting the real-world reasons for terrorism in FBI terror training. But Farhana Khera, president and executive director of Muslim Advocates, disagreed saying that using “inflammatory” words in FBI training documents “makes us less safe.”

That's it, I am now officially #cruzmissile.