Always Sunny

No Always Sunny in Philadelphia thread? Guess I'll make one. New episode was great, that ending.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titus_Andronicus
youtube.com/watch?v=FwHti7AEzDc
youtube.com/watch?v=NP9QaXL5fTI
youtube.com/watch?v=KiR4XPQVA_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whole season has been steller

use ctrl f you autistic turbonigger.

fuck you redditcucks need to go back

I'll be back in two hours.
>west coast

New episode was the worst this season, I only laughed at the first and last joke

Posted my thread before your you turbofag

Oh really, faggot? Not even my thread either.

Last season has been hard to follow. The suburbs episodes makes everything look bad

>Mac's in love with Dennis and is now have erotic dreams about him
God, I really wish they'd stop this. Worst ship

that was a better part of the episode

That one of the best episodes in a while. Dat Scot Tenorman ending ahahaha

This is bugging the shit out of me, who was the guy who ran the PTSD support group?

He played a father or something on a sitcom and I can't remember which.

i got off pretty hard at the incest to be honest.

Casey Sander

they need to go back to being poor, and the editing of the show should reflect that. the whole thing feels too artificial now, especially with the showing dreams

ending was fucking hilarious tho

I'm only wary because I'm afraid they'll strip Dennis of his womanizer role just so he can be gay with Mac.

If they don't fuck I'm going to be disappointed.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titus_Andronicus

>tfw your NOTP becomes canon
It's hurts

cast is just too old now. Frank looks like he's dead, Dee's face is melting off, and Dennis is wearing the corpse makeup from the beauty pageant episode.

big bang theory he played the hot doctor chicks dad

I should have known this. Thanks user.

Any more good examples of people adapting that? Good band, btw

one of the better episode this season, i thought
loved it when dee was saying she's good for men and cricket appeared

as soon as they mentioned the strippers daughter I guessed what would happen. It was ok, just like a weaker "gang broke Dee"

>New episode was great

It was dogshit. This season has been the worst by far, and tonight's episode was the worst of the worst. It was all over the place like a shaky season-one episode of a show sure to be cancelled that hasn't found its footing and doesn't even know what it wants to be. They need to fire everybody who has been writing for them and just go back to formula.

eat shit phoneposter

Ive been women's rock bottom before. should I feel bad?

I actually liked everything this season so far, but the only thing I remember from this episode is the last part with Dennis and Charlie's bizarre unaware skit "stripping" which was perfectly Dennis it was funny.

Oh shit actually I don't remember anything at all from that Wolf Cola episode.

It wasn't all over the place, as you claim. It had a main story, a subplot, and another subplot that was what tied all 3 together at the end. All 3 stories were really pretty funny to me. It was very tightly written.

the black episode was complete garbage. rest of the season has been pretty good

This.

Franks Brother and the Everyone turns into Niggers are the worst eps ever.

hows that ASS feelin'

and Creampies and the gas station robbery a little bit

I liked the bit with Dennis and Charlie discussing drama. That was a good wink at all the bullshit and the half-assed episodes they wrote.

Charlie is so cute.

>worse then old lady house

> paste this post in any thread about any TV series
> granted replies

Overall it's weak, but good job though.

I know there's a bunch of fags here who hate it when people shit on reddit, but holy fuck. The fags on reddit are all orgasming over how "dark" that ending was. Fucking faggots treating it like a scott tenorman.

Trauma, user. Not drama

This. Sunny has gone way darker. If they really wanted a "dark" ending they should have gone all in and had the father accidentally fuck the daughter or something. That would have actually been hilarious, especially when juxtaposed with the uncharacteristically warm ending of last weeks episode.

>Fucking faggots treating it like a scott tenorman.
You thought an episode of South Park was "dark"? Get your testosterone levels checked.

So Mac's interested in Dennis? wtf

He always has

Rewatch The Nightman Cometh and the door-to-door garbagemen episode

>Dat Scot Tenorman ending ahahaha
It killed me.
I kept thinking that, in typical sunny fashion Dee would be stupid enough to accidentally invite his daughter on the night of his stripping. But that twist got me good

Much like Sweet Dee's Dating A Retard, this episode confirms that Charlie and Dennis are the best combo
They should team up more often

This show is fucking sad now.

I hope it gets canceled soon

Hey, he's a five-star man.

>They need to fire everybody who has been writing for them and just go back to formula.
>written by Charlie Day & Glenn Howerton & Rob McElhenney

They wrote ep 1 this season. The niggers one.

also last weeks and this weeks episode

Shut the fuck up, nigger. Go post on reddit.

>can we get this dog outta here??

also last time mac came out (cruise ship) he role played as dennis bitch in the dinner scene

this so much this

also The Gang Runs for Office

youtube.com/watch?v=FwHti7AEzDc

You're forgetting GLORY DAYS

youtube.com/watch?v=NP9QaXL5fTI

JEAN SHORTS
MICRO BREW
SHUSHER

confirmed best combo

also youtube.com/watch?v=KiR4XPQVA_8 best moment

I would be mad if it weren't about the fact that even if Mac is gay and he is somehow in love with Dennis, this would always be about two creepy narcicistic guys figuring out how to satisfy their needs while protecting their enormous egos and unsettling ideas.

I enjoyed this episode

You enjoy shallow, lazy writing.

IM BAD DAD NOW

This scene kills me every god damn time

>BUSTED YOU, WE BUSTED YOU
>Oh we're busted? You look pretty busted
>No.. this is the best way to hide in my apartment

Man, I miss when this show was good.