It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia 12x07

So mac is out and openly gay ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0AP8zf8H6nE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did you not watch the last episode?

So this show is done and openly terrible?

Show's done. Everything is just a rehash now.

are they still doing "dennis might be a serial killer" and "charlie might be a genius"?

This episode touched on a bunch of old crap. Dee dates a weirdo. Mac is gay and has daddy issues. Dennis thinks he's sexier than he is, etc.

Only good part was the rickety cricket appearance, but again, just another rehash.

Oh and also some weird tie-in with a VR experience on the FX website. Dunno if I can take another season of this.

So OP is out and openly reddit?

>watching this normie garbage for 10+ seasons

WEW LAD

nothing else to watch whats the great deep show u watching mr red pill

DROPPED

Noticed Eric Andre has a show that comes on after ASIP now. Seemed like a decent acting performance. How musy that make /samhyde/ feel?

shit man Dennis have a weird body shape

They did a Making a Murderer parody about Dennis a couple weeks back.

he is hot af, no wonder he has a hot wife

dee is mac wife

Go away ESL

Glenn is married to the Pharmacist from the D.E.N.N.I.S. System episode.

Didn't see the last episode, but tonight's episode was amazing.

Dat cheese lollipop

All I got from this episode is Charlie Day isn't even trying anymore.

She's gorgeous. He banged to Christina Hendricks too.

hes got movies that pay better to make. he broke out of sitcoms and is making movies now. everyone in that show is holding him back now.

will they dear to kill him or just cancel the show if he wants to leave

this episode was bretty gud. dee is best sociopath

Ironically he's aged the best out of the entire cast, with Mac a close second.

This is bugging the fuck out of me, who was the guy who ran the PTSD support group?

He played a father or something on a sitcom and I can't remember which.

Casey Sander

He played Rock Lannigan on Home Improvement.

He plays Bernadet's father in bazinga

why do you have that saved?

can I get a "it's been raging since the beginning of time" webm?

What is this expression supposed to convey?

>
make #westandwithRobMcElhenneycomingout and make the world thing he's really gay

ABSOLUTE
S
H
I
T

"I bypassed the character development!"

Man Seeking Woman is consistently funnier.

I saw the stripper throwing his junk in his daughter's face coming a mile away.

you dont understand that meme

RETARD
E
T
A
R
D

MSW is shit. Kys

I've been thinking this for a while, all of them have actually aged really well. You can go back and watch old season 1 and 2 episodes and the four of them still look the same for the most part

Also, if I were the daughter and knew my estranged father was a stripper, I'd never go to a male strip show on the off chance he might be working.

i was going to shit on you but i was watching it early and came to the realization that this isnt for me i dont live in that world maybe this is for people who live in that world will like it someone who wants that life

I think that was the point. I guess it was stupid, I saw it coming that it was going to be his daughter there somewhere. I wasn't expecting that Dee had planned it to really show him what his rock bottom was. I should have since it is a throwback to what they all did to Dee in the comedy episode.

that story will come back in 5 seasons to normalize incest u will see them fucking noone is every a 1 time person on this show

dude chill tf out

holy shit I love that they show how much sex women crave

>tfw episodes don't even get half-full threads anymore
sad

it did just last week man
don't just assume

grills und panzer

Is this physique achievable natty?

How long until Mac fucks Rex?

the best one this season was The Gang Goes to the Waterpark.

Dennis is hot af

stripper's daughter looked like the weird qt from bitch from apartment whatever that number was

I fucking love this show so much.

Dennis is the greatest.

Series is gonna end up with the gang having been normal, well adjusted people all along and running a successful bar except for Charlie, and all the episodes are actually just entries in Charlie's diary because he's retarded.

I wanted to punch the stupid daugther of the stripper so bad.

why

but you didnt expect her to touch his asshole

dee needs more ass shots

other than her sleeping face down on the conveyor belt there's almost nothing

She was so impatient and didn't appreciate Dennis and Charlie's show. What a pleb.

Episode was great, Classic sunny.

The size is but he looks a bit too lean

wtf this episode was funny I like Always Sunny again.

Am I the only one who is seriously bored by the writing of the last episodes? Apart from
the Old Lady House one, every other episode truly sounded like those fake scripts you often see on reddit.
They truly sound generic, and every character says things that you would exactly expect from them, and even the exposition always references in some way or another other episodes. This episode in its entirety was a clichè.

who's the actress playing the daughter? She's cute

What the fuck is ASHIT?

>those fake scripts you often see on reddit
go home, faggot

I thought this was a pretty damn good episode

>implying it was normie garbage before season 7

wait.. this scene wasn't a dream? just the first part?

>implying being a normal human being is bad

back to Sup Forums, faggot.

Oh, fuck off, faggot. We're not your hugbox.

This season is better than the last one desu.

Yup (although that isn't too hard). Season 11 still had Suburbs so that season still has the better episode.

AM I the only one who thinks Rob is way out of Olson's league?

He's a qt

He's very competetive

Dee's pussy game doe

It doesn't seem like anybody is writing for his character anymore, they've let Charlie become way too confident and laid back.

This episode was okay but they're still replacing simple premises and heavy dialogue with the opposite. Their biggest crime is all the lazy references to the past they just shove in there for recognition's sake.

Mac is way too good at acting like he thinks men are attractive

Reddit was getting pretty "triggered" over this video last night.

youtube.com/watch?v=0AP8zf8H6nE

t. Roseanne

You're triggered as well, Sup Forumstard

who gives a shit?

saying triggered IRL

> I care what other sites do and say

>that overwhelmingly quick damage control

top lels

Bisexual

Why do Sup Forums nerds think anyone cares what happens on reddit?

>The obvious butthurt

top kekkerino

I agree with some of the points but I think he's blowing it way out of proportion. And the Trump line was funny.

If you're gonna argue that people should be judged on their own merits, at least do the same to the writers of the episodes. He doesn't seem to realize that the first episode of the season was written by the guys, so he's guilty of the very thing he's criticizing. Having seen most of the season now, I wouldn't say it's been any more liberal than normal besides the scene where the gang decided faggot was just as bad as nigger, which was way played way too straight to pass of as a joke and not a social comment.

They chaned the staff writers, not the main writers.

Your point is moot.

I liked this episode

Me too. The water park one was better but this one was still pretty great.

I was sort of hoping they would have moved on from Mac is gay jokes now that he's fully out of the closet or at the very least change the angle a bit but I guess they can still do that.

she's pretty cute

So how does it work for black girls?

the episode where she bangs charlie had a decent one.

*cringe*

Shut the fuck up, you mong.

LOL LE RAT MAN LIKE CHEESE! XD!!!
The sooner you realize Charlie is a disgusting meme character the sooner you can enjoy the show