Why was he such a dick to Crowder?

Why was he such a dick to Crowder?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LKSTg9CgQq8?t=5053
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Crowder is very dislikeable.

Don't know what it is about him. Guy's a fucking dork.

Because he's insecure.

Because Crowder's a douche.

because he has to defend driving stoned for whatever reason

He drank too much whiskey. You can tell how he starts off normal then peaks to mega asshole then as he sobers up becomes reasonable again.

Joe also takes testosterone replacement therapy so he probably got a dose of that today. Also you can't talk about weed

joe realizes crowder is being intellectually dishonest

crowder is basically an unfunny/uncharismatic version of milo

Crowder has always been a fucking dweeb. The guy is so lame he could host a Fox News show, and you can tell he really wants to, too.

>joe realizes crowder is being intellectually dishonest

This, I've never seen someone walk less walk than Crowder does. Only think he's ever done to earn my respect was get tortured on his show for shits and giggles.

He pretends to be moderate but he only is in the sense that he doesn't defend Trump's unambiguous fuck ups. Not that he'd ever call them out.

He's a pussy who does not understand the high test mentality and bantz from a superior male counterpart.

keep on taking that AlphaBrain

'dork' is truly the perfect word to describe crowder. just totally unlikable with no redeeming qualities or anything truly insightful to say.

how many of you are the same person?

calm down crowder

Sounds like the perfect word to describe YOU!

Check IPs, retard

Because Rogan is a manlet and was jelly and Croder's superior genes.

Crowder was being a thin skinned whiny bitch though.

Joe went a little far at some times but I think Crowder came out worse. I think the bullying from Joe was a result of Crowder being a pussy.

Only think I agree with him on is the traffic stuff. Just because marijuana doesn't cause as many traffic incidents as alcohol, it doesn't make it safe to consume before driving.

It fucking alters your mental state, that alone should tell you it isn't good to use it and drive.

This. At least Milo is charismatic and isn't all-in on a rigid cookie-cutter conservative ideology.

>Jamie brings up a source.
>DUDE THIS IS 2 ON 1 YOU'RE BULLYING ME WHY DON'T YOU PICK OUT SOME CHERRYPICKED SOURCES THAT SUPPORT MY IDEOLOGY.

Joe Rogan is a knuckle-dragging troglodyte.

It's truly amazing how Crowder some how manages to be the "Hello, fellow kids!" guy of the right despite being one of their youngest pundits. He's like trying to pull off the"""cool""" youth pastor thing. To anybody that admires thinks this guy is cool I just want to remind you that one of his video is called: "Social Justice Warriors Get Owned in Epic Rant by Comedian (Crowder)". Uploaded to his own channel in the year 2016. Not 2008. 2016. Owned. Epic. 2016.

Crowder is essentially the gentile version of Ben Shapiro. "Conservatives" like him care more about Israel than they do the US

Yeah that's how preteens search the internet.

Crowder is a dork but he's a stepping stone to the harder pills.

>liking crowder

cringe

I like him but hes a prime example of why people think conservatives aren't funny.

Shapiro is more lighting round than Crowder. The speed at which he brings up stats is impressive.

>typing out "cringe"

I don't even like Crowder but keep that shit on reddit where it belongs

Not even a fan but the Alex Jones episode was amazing

cringe post

>people who disagree with me are samefagging

>emote stars
*cringe*

>Blaming Reddit

*cringe*

crowder is babbys first contrarian experience

dresses up in drag, spits out conservative talking points, trying to be funny and on the edge

noone over 15 can unironically like him

all these betas defending cowder

@79478335

*reads your post*

*furrows brow*

*cringes*

lol :P

>21 ips
>33 posts

really makes you think

>Why was he such a dick to Crowder?
Crowder is a wannabe comedian who happens to have conservative beliefs, and it really shows when he tries to argue. Rogan went after him because Crowder is an easy target and Joe's entire life revolves around his Napoleon complex.

People are actually replying to each other?
Oh my god, stop the fucking presses.

lol crowder couldn't defend his absurd generalisations and joe called him out, literally watched high joe rogan beat up a dork!!!

good stuff..... ...

Crowder was a bitch

But

Joe just wouldnt fucking let up, acting like a highschool bully then the pretend

>I'm a bully? Meeeeee?

When he cleary was, and come the fuck on, driving while high isnt dangerous?

I don't really see that at all.
Why are post like this made when you can easily debunk it by reading through the thread?

i post once in every thread and then i close the browser

why should i reply to anyone and engage in dialogue? i mean thats fucking pointless

Perfect explanation

Crowder is a little dweeby dork who wished he had as much T as Rogen does.

lol Joe Rogan is 5'8"

btfo

Watching it now,in a nutshell so far its been

>Steven: ____ is true
>Joe:uhh,no its not
>Steven:yes it is!
>Joe:pull up the stats..
>Turns out Steve was wrong

Also it took like 11 mins to bring up animal fights and sizes lmao.

based me

>washingtonpost is fake news, check my website instead

What moment kicked off the change in tone?

>mfw he literally said that

when Chowder began to sob hysterically and rolled up in the fetal position asking Joe to stop bullying him and his genius wife who failed junior high

>I have a plane to catch

>Alex Jones: The Mainstream Media is fake news!

*Pulls up another article from the Mainstream Media that he printed out and conveniently agrees with to make his own point*

>Crowder: The Mainstream Media is fake news!

*Pulls up another article from the Mainstream Media that he printed out and conveniently agrees with to make his own point*

>Milo: The Mainstream Media is fake news!

>Varg: The Mainstream Media is fake news!

>Lauren Southern: The Mainstream Media is fake news!

*Pulls up another article from the Mainstream Media that she printed out and conveniently agrees with to make her own point*

I think it was when they started talking about pot and joe kept insulting him, or it could have been when crowder started shitting on avatar.

pretty early on, joe wanted crowder to have some whiskey an lighten up

guess joe felt he was being a tight ass which is accurate

How much are you paid to post on this website?

DUDE the moment crowder badmouthed WEED joe connected to his simian brain and went apeshit LMAO

>mfw i watch joe rogan religiously but agree with everything crowder says

The only shill is the kike supporting shill that is yourself.

Enjoy the day of the rope.

Interesting argument. It must be a new technique.

Yes, yes, it's a new technique.

Keep supporting (((Trump))) (8 kike grandchildren)

Just because crowder is agreeable doesn't mean he is likeable.

I watch him a lot but I dont think I've ever laughed at any of his sketches or anything.

well he's not wrong

Wow you've convinced me that we cannot let this man get get the nuclear codes!

#fuckdrumpf

Using leftist insults won't work against me, dork.

As I said, enjoy your (((controlled opposition))), don't bother replying, loser

That was the first time i have ever disliked a Rogan video on youtube

oh that'll do it

fuck trump and fuck white people

embarrassing

They are white and aren't trump supporters,my memer.

Haven't seen the episode and I don't really care for Crowder, but it was probably because Joe is a simpleton who gets triggered by anyone who challenges him. Se also: every time a guest brings up religion and throws around his fedora like a retard.

it was her turn!

FUCK DRUMPF

Yeah, this. Joe acts like a meathead dude bro when he drinks.

It was entertaining though.

you're being embarrassing, bud, let it go

Why did joe keep calling crowder "honey" and "sweetie?"

Is joe gay??

Possible reasons;

Crowder isn't very funny or talented. He's basically milking the Anti-SJW thing.

Crowder tries to make actual lame, boring things seem cool. Like his stupid thug life re-edits of really boring, traditional conservative talking points. He's like some awkward half breed of Shapiro and Milo.

Yes. People figured this out years ago.

no!

it was her turn!!!

fuck white people

>really boring, traditional conservative talking points

>If opinions aren't "cool", that means they're wrong

Rogan was threatened by Crowder's superior intellect so he felt compelled to emasculate him.

Its demeaning,like how dudebros call people "kid"

>dude I'm pretty fuckin sure that there aren't any drugs that cure diseases

Is Joe fucking insane?

So what was your first post in this thread? Just wondering.

>Crowder makes a mild criticism of driving while high
>Joe flips out like a faggot and starts screaming "NO U!"
>Sup Forums acts like it was Crowder's fault.

>[Crowder is making a good point]

>WOAH SLOW DOWN YOU FUCKIN PUSSY YOU RIGHT WING FUCK!!! I'M GONNA TURN AND GIVE JAMIE THAT "CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS FAGGOT?" LOOK THAT I GIVE WHEN I
CAN'T CONTRIBUTE MEANINGFULLY TO THE CONVERSATION!!!

>[Crowder...a political podcaster...tries to talk politics some more]

>YOU'RE SO UPTIGHT MAN YOU WANNA PUSH YOUR RIGHT WING NARRATIVE HERE DRINK AND SMOKE SOME WEED WE DON'T NEED TO TALK ABOUT IMPORTANT SHIT YOU PUSSY ASS BITCH I'M GONNA MOCK THE FUCK OUTTA YOU I'M A CENTRIST DUDE I'M TOO SMART AND REASONABLE TO HAVE FIRM CONVICTIONS ON ANYTHING!!!

>DID YOU KNOW WIFI KILLS BEES?!?! JAMIE PULL THAT UP, WIFI KILLS BEES BRO!!!
JAMIE PULL UP THAT VIDEO OF THE RABBIT FIGHTING THE SNAKE!!! THIS RABBIT BEATS THIS SNAKES ASS!!! BUY ONNIT'S NEW KETTLEBELLS MADE OF GUT FLORA AND STEM CELLS!!!

DUDE WEED LMAO 400 POUND CHIMPS STEMS CELLS

I didn't say they were wrong. I said he was pulling a poochie.

Trying to make stuff cool that isn't cool is cringe.

Whether it's "right" or "wrong" has nothing to do with it.

Wrong.

Crowder is a pseud and Joe saw right through it. How? Because Joe is a pseud himself.

"Cringe" isn't an adjective, you faggot.

That one was. I didn't read the rest of the thread before posting, either.

You're too far gone, you can't even see that Crowder was purposely generalising shit.

What is Transadjectivism?

Joe has no right to complain about other people generalizing.

>Joe is a pseud
This shit again. He isn't a pseudointellectual because as he has stated numerous times before he's just a regular guy trying to figure shit out. That's it. He isn't pretending to be smarter than he is. He's probably the most honest person doing this sort of podcast because he's open about his shortcomings and limitations, and he never misrepresents what he's about.

Fuck off.

youtu.be/LKSTg9CgQq8?t=5053

/OURGUY/

JOEROGAN /OURGUY/ /OURGUY/

CROWDER IS FROM REDDITT

I thought most drugs just make symptoms less severe but not "cure" anything.except maybe anti biotics?

Maybe Joe skipped breakfast.

>he's open about his shortcomings and limitations

Is that why he acts like such an argumentative cunt whenever anyone challenges him?

One has nothing to do with the other.