I am (justifiably) wanted for murder. Court is due to be announced and I am to be detained...

I am (justifiably) wanted for murder. Court is due to be announced and I am to be detained. Since evidence is circumstantial yet surmount I have very little chance of getting away with this.

Someone wants to frame me so he overdosed on insulin my father and I am the prime culprit since my family knows my disrupt relationship with him and because of my medical knowledge.

I am going to withdraw as much money as I have from my secret bank account, come up with another identity and live off a double life in an Indian island. I will fake my death so no one will search for me.

Bye.

godspeed user, hope everything works out alright for you; even if you did do it.

Why would you go to India out of all places? I'd rather a million times go to spico America.

India is much more corrupt. That's why.

we probably have extradition treaty with greece

Or you know, prove you're innocent and sue whoever framed you to earn a small fortune.

Latin America is pretty corrupt too and you'd look much less like a foreigner there. Hell I'd rather live in Bolivia than India, india is a total literal shithole.

easy to say when literally every evidence is against me.

>inherit business from father
check
>inherit 2 houses from father
check
>I have medical knowledge enough to know how much insulin is enough to overdose
>check
>family members can validate the claim that relationship of my father was not the best

and hiring either an investigator or my own lawyer and try to figure out who and why framed me would just make me more of a sitting duck than I already are.

Fleeing will make you look 100 times more guilty

is that enough for a conviction?
don't you have an alibi?

Wtf. They will 100% think that you are the criminal if you leave.

this evidence wouldn't get you sentenced

Lawman here. No case where resonable doubt is present is set in stone, especially not if you're innocent. Get someone who knows their shit and they'll probably get you off the hook. Unless they can prove intention your punishment won't be so bad.

However if you really did do it, then you're boned. They'll find something you didn't think to cover up and present it in court. Happens every time.

Probably is given accusations have already been and I have been called to court. We had a big wedding feast and no one can confrim I was away then and even if they did poison (or insulin for that matter) can be crafted in such a way that I could be half a world away and still get my deed done.

My goal is not to prove myself innocent since everyone is against me and that is way too much of a risk. Running away is to avoid being sentence, detained or getting my license revoked. You get the drill.

If however is behind this managed to create an artificial claim against me despite seemingly everyone not being suspicious of me at the start then I can guess he/she can find more evidence if they had to.

The courts don't give a fuck whether your relatives think you're suspicious or not. That's why we have courts.

Doesn't circumstancial evidence add up and doesn't that add a motive of murder? Anyway, I am afraid. I really am. I would rather live with another identity in some shithole as a free man and be deemed guilty by everyone else than be behind bars for 20 years even if people think I'm innocent. That's my first time going to court.

Face the music interpol will get you even in India and after fleeing you'll be almost guaranteed to be guilty

go to some obscure island so you can use rare flags

Go see a good lawyer

>Doesn't circumstancial evidence add up and doesn't that add a motive of murder?

No. A motive doesn't convict you of murder, in fact, even if you did murder him you probably wouldn't be convinced of it because they can't prove it beyond reasonable doubt.

You sound somewhat traumatized, as could be expected of someone who just lost his father. You want to run away from it all which I guarantee will only compound your problems. Find someone to talk to, a psychiatrist or a relative, open up and you're going to feel better eventually.

I will try to but my time is seriously running. I need to gather up a defense and I need to do it quick.

Can't do anything unless you're thinking straight. How does the owner of a secret bank account not afford a lawyer?

I can but lawyers aren't miracles. He can't just magically come up with a defense and that I will be fine. Even if I do get away with it due to lack of concrete proof I will still be considered a murderer by many but that is better than being locked up like I mentioned above.

Maybe he actually did it

Just get a lawyer dipshit
and don't flee the country

larping is fun :D

Listen to the Swede, he is reasonable and seems to know his shit. Also you can still leave Greece after being aquitted, if you care so much about the opinion of others.

Whatever you do, good luck man.

thanks, he is obviously right. I am just panicking and want to get out unscathed as much as I can