I have invited American guests for barbeque tomorrow evening. Little do they know that we are only to cook vegetables

I have invited American guests for barbeque tomorrow evening. Little do they know that we are only to cook vegetables.

wew

>implying they dont carry around their own burger meat

This

What the fuck do you think we keep in our pockets

How about doing it nude and using the sauna oven?

cover it with molten cheese.
Works every time.

What type of vegetables?

cauliflowers, zuchhinis, ehhplant, bell peppers, musrhooms, tomatos and ananas

Will this be before or after you viciously stab them in a drunken stupor?

Mostly good choices. Americans have learned how to fry and candy many vegetables until they are suitable to their palate. They will definitely try to batter and fry the zucchini like pic.

Depends on the Americans really. The poor and bydlo eat fast food gmo meat fed with gmo corn with a gmo corn bun with their gmo stracted and hfcs added fries fried in gmo corn oil with their gmo hfcs sugar water in their corn husk "eco-cups"

But middle to upper middle class Americans (aka non-poor non-nigs/spics) actually eat relatively normal meals (albeit with larger portions).

Grilling veggies is very good. I usually grill garlic portobellos, peppers, onions, and tomatos while grilling meats too.

Make sure you at least use charcoal or some wood and not that gas shit (they won't be expecting something like Mesquite). Or else you'll make your country look like it's too poor to afford meat AND also too stupid to make decent BBQ.

BURGER IS CONSTITUSHUNAL RIGHT
YOU WILL REGRET THIS

With sweet lady propane you taste the meat not the heat

Grilled veggies are great, but at least marinade some chicken and grill it up too. Also dont forget the potatoes(foil wrapped)

Sand?

How about just kill yourself instead. You are a Finn after all.

Foiled potatoes is a waste of resources

>With sweet lady propane
LOL Canadians. You guys really like our little brothers. You are enough like us to know how to we think and try to rustle us, but you attempts just come off cute and funny.

Now I just imagine Canadians enjoying in their cloudy 65F "summers" grilling with propane and running out of propane half way through.

Yum tho

Momma's spaghetti?

that's what goes in the fanny pack

You mean a bum bag?