Chinese actions over Senkakus spark more Japanese jet scrambles

Chinese military activity near islands covered under the U.S.-Japan defense treaty resulted in a record number of Japanese fighter aircraft responses in recent months, Japan Defense Ministry officials say.

The Japan Air Self-Defense Force scrambled jets against Chinese aircraft about 200 combined times in April through June, compared with 114 incidents during the same period last year, defense officials told broadcaster NHK during a news conference Thursday.

Adm. Katsutoshi Kawano, chief of staff for Japan’s forces, said most of the incidents came near the Senkaku Islands, which have been administered by Japan since the U.S. returned them, along with Okinawa, in 1972.

In recent years, China has asserted what it calls an “indisputable” claim to the uninhabited islands, which it argues should have been returned along with Taiwan following World War II.

The U.S. takes no position on any future sovereignty settlement. However, during a 2014 visit to Japan, President Barack Obama said the security alliance calling on the U.S. to defend Japan when under attack “covers all territories under Japan’s administration, including the Senkaku Islands.”

While some of the scrambles occurred after Chinese military aircraft flew within Japan’s airspace, such operations tend to happen most often as a precaution to a potential border breach.

Kawano added that Chinese aircraft and ships near the Senkakus appear to be escalating their operations, according to NHK.

Japanese responses to Chinese actions have risen annually since 2008, but jumped exponentially after Japan agreed to nationalize the once privately held islands in September 2012.

stripes.com/news/chinese-actions-over-senkakus-spark-more-japanese-jet-scrambles-1.417102

Other urls found in this thread:

fmprc.gov.cn/mfa_eng/xwfw_665399/s2510_665401/2511_665403/t1376587.shtml
yomiuri.co.jp/politics/20160701-OYT1T50200.html
www3.nhk.or.jp/news/html/20160630/k10010578811000.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Thomas_Shoal
china.org.cn/world/2016-05/24/content_38526386.htm
zeenews.india.com/news/india/another-chinese-incursion-plas-bomber-jh-7-violates-indias-airspace-in-aksai-chin_1897992.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>more Chinese land grabbing
No need to red pill me on the chinese i already know how destructive they can be

China is testing japans defenses
This is just a test

China warns the Internationl hague court and restrains the judgment of the court
fmprc.gov.cn/mfa_eng/xwfw_665399/s2510_665401/2511_665403/t1376587.shtml

>CHYNA

Please share what the average Japanese citizen thinks about china probing its waters and airspace and Abe's push to remove constraints on Japan's military.

G7 issued the statement for following the Hagur court's judgement to China
yomiuri.co.jp/politics/20160701-OYT1T50200.html

Wouldnt the best solution to china's man made islands just be man made taunamis?

i don't really want WWIII, but i'd like to see some guncam of nip F-16s blowing some chink scrapheaps out of the air.

China warns Hague court and threatens the secession from the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea and G7 wanrs China

Both of them warns eachother now

Korea sides with glorious china in removing sushi.

You'll be swallowed by the North immediately afterwards.

lol no burger go away asians are having a race war.

China started to work out countermeasures for the hague ruling that will be disadvantageous to China

China recognizes china's claiming to be a weak opinion in international law

The executive of the China's national marine bureau showed a viewpoint that the judgment of the contents will be disadvantageous to China and said "to throw away a fantasy, and to prepare"

www3.nhk.or.jp/news/html/20160630/k10010578811000.html

Oh look it's the daily nip again.

and you will be exterminated by chinese while we laugh across water

>laugh across water
is this some kind of no jitsu?

Who is superior asian? Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Thailand, Philipine?

China's national marine bureau shows opinion what China should take "Second Thomas Shoal" by force before the day of hugue court

Second Thomas Shoal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Thomas_Shoal
Claimed by several nations, the shoal is currently militarily occupied by the Philippines.

as if. we get along with chinks. Meanwhile you are their number one target. enjoy reverse nanking or nuke fucking radiation monkey.

The only reason south korea fucking exists as a country is because US soldiers gunned down chinese commies. Quit being fucking butthurt over ww2, the japanese took 2 nukes, fire bombings, and handed their sovereignty and military over to douglas mcarthur. Theyve more then paid their due.

Stupid Japan dog, why would you care over uninhabited islands? your mother is a chicken

yes HAHAHAHAHAHAHA japan "military" fighting anything, if Japan wants to fight China they would disappear

K.O.!!

Spot the chinese immigrant

muh kimchi

Best Korea and Japan need to team up. Samsung and LG are mediocre anyway.

Chinese Canadians back China's stance on South China Sea
Members from the Confederation of Toronto Chinese Canadian Organizations consisting of more than 80 Chinese Canadian organizations voiced their support for China's stance on the sovereignty issue of the South China Sea at a press conference held yesterday in Toronto, Canada.

During the press conference, the delegates bashed the deal reached between the United States and the Philippines which, in their view, troubled the region with instability. They also called for the Canadian administration not to intervene into the issues concerning the sovereignty of the South China Sea at the upcoming G7 Summit held in Japan.

Wei Chengyi, president of the Confederation of Toronto Chinese Canadian Organizations, said, despite the fact that the South China Sea has been within the scope of China's sovereignty for several centuries, China continues to adhere to a peaceful road by pledging to resolve the disputes through direct dialogues.

The 80 societies affiliated to the Confederation of Toronto Chinese Canadian Organizations have unanimously supported China's proposal and called for more overseas Chinese to encourage the stance of their original home country in order to sustain the peace and stability of the region, said the chairman.

Lin Li, honorary president of the Confederation, said, since the United States carried out the strategy of rebalancing to the Asia-Pacific, it has enhanced the military deployments around the sea and flamboyantly sent fleets and fighters time and again. It is the United State that escalates the tension of the South China Sea.

china.org.cn/world/2016-05/24/content_38526386.htm

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Chen Bingding, a lawyer and honorary president of the Confederation, spoke against the legitimacy of the arbitration proposed recently by the Philippines. As arbitration proceedings should be jointly initiated by both parties in a dispute, the application of the Philippines to arbitrate the dispute without the agreement of China does not comply with the common practice, he said.

The South China Sea has been inarguably under the sovereignty of China with sufficient historical evidence. With the growing competence of China's naval forces, the country is able to protect its legal interests which had been neglected due to its less mature navy. However, the legal defense has been accused by a number of countries alleging that China is the country causing the sovereignty disputes, Chen said.

"It seems like a robber is living next door to me. In the past, when he robbed my home, I was powerless to resist; however, now I have grown strong and warned him not to break into my house. Meanwhile, I stand accused as the one who provoked the dispute," Chen said.

The news conference was held on the day when the Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau arrived in Japan. The Confederation asked the Federal Administration to avoid any involvement in the political agenda set by a number of developed countries over the disputes of the South China Sea as the Summit is supposed to focus on economic issues.

>tfw they move the exact same way when they're serving up fry rie and broccoli chicken

Good.

Also everyone in this thread except the canadians are not asian.

>implying he is jap
a fucking nigger from congo knows better engllish than nips

Can't we just have peace in Asia and kill niggers and mudslimes instead

Chinese navy is a joke compared to Japanese navy.

All China does is buy shitty Russian ships Russia already stripped everything out of and refurbishes it.

Meanwhile, Japan can shit out 2 New "Helicopter Carriers" in less than 3 years.

>Best Korea and Japan need to team up. Samsung and LG are mediocre anyway.
its better than all the shitpan companies combined weeb loser.

this faggot gets it

no, I have seen enough of that

I want to see chinese vs jap fighter jet dogfights

Go away you toothpaste

Can we nuke America since your half nigger and spics

>implying you're not buying supellior Chinese cars
>while apparently Buick is a status symbol

What is China's ultimate goal with these land grabs?

All the Japanese companies combined earn more than Samsung.

In the Top 50 of your list, there are 3 Japanese companies.

On the other hand, Samsung is the only Korean company that is in the list you posted.

why do people keep saying toothpaste

its aquafresh

"This is it, war with China now," says nervous Stratfor for the 17th year in a row.

Chinese bastards fuck off

Why tho my son

Am I not a good step father

we can take care of it ourselves but thanks for offering

My dad was in the US Navy -Nuke Sub Engineer during the 80's. He tells me its to control the shipping ways.He also tells me that since the 90s when Bill Clinton took over office and closed many of our Naval yards we are being setup to fail because of fleet is 30 years old.

Another Chinese incursion, PLA's bomber JH-7 violates India's airspace in Aksai Chin

New Delhi: In yet another act of provocation, a Chinese fighter-bomber jet recently violated the Indian airspace in the Aksai Chin area near the Indo-China international border.

Reports on Monday said that bomber aircraft belonging to China's People's Liberation Army kept hovering over the Indian airspace for close to 107 minutes after which it flew back and disappeared into the China's airspace.

This is not the first time that the Chinese fighter planes had entered the Indian airspace. At several occasions in past, Chinese fighter jets had entered the Indian airspace and returned after dropping some food cans, cigarette packets and notes written in their local language near the Indo-China border.

On June 9, a fresh incursion by the Chinese troops into Indian territory in Arunachal Pradesh led to a minor scuffle and triggered tension between the two sides.

However, the issue was resolved soon and the Chinese offered chocolates as a gesture of peace and returned back. According to reports, around 250 Chinese troops transgressed to the Indian side in the Yangtse sector, approximately 650 metres east of Shankar Tiki, an area where Indian soldiers are stationed in a sizeable number.

zeenews.india.com/news/india/another-chinese-incursion-plas-bomber-jh-7-violates-indias-airspace-in-aksai-chin_1897992.html

China provokes America,India,Japan and Asean at the same time

absolutely China is mad man

The widening of the Panama Canal was to give Chinese shipping routes greater access to our markets.

Your dad is probably on to something.

I want to see a Chinese civil war. You're right next to them (if we assume you're not proxy) so make it happen somehow.

ke k

On a positive note he also tells me the Chinese could revolt against their Government and that the Christians are posing a big problem for them. Only time will tell...

I will join hands with you China. Africa is a big place... And you can have it all as far as I'm concerned. Why then should we ever need to fight? Let us purge the world of the pests, and then venture towards the stars!

Although you people really do lack empathy. It is scary watching videos of you guys walking past children who have just been run over, and are trying to crawl away.

They're just playing empire then?
>Bill Clinton took over office and closed many of our Naval yards we are being setup to fail because of fleet is 30 years old.
I live in Newport News, VA and have lived in the Puget Sound,from what I can tell, the navy is doing a solid job to correct that

Japan is superior to korea, but Korea is rising.
Koreans also good at getting plastic surgery.
Thailand is irrelevant shit that lets anyone walk over them if they can save face.

Quite funny that Korks talking about cock size...
Aren't they the smallest worldwide ?

>Thailand is irrelevant shit that lets anyone walk over them if they can save face.
what is this meme? i was taught the same exact shit when i was in school

WW2, they whored themselves out to the Japanese army and let them go invade Msia and Spore.

fuck japan

i go to japan with my superior currency

yeah i go there on an airplane and buy made in China things.

like a prostitutes gaping anus, they gleefully take the seed of our industrial empire and i come there to rip it back out of their anus,

Japan pls just start building aircraft carriers already.

I promise nobody in the west will find any objection to it this time.

香港
比較好的錢
你開玩笑嗎???

Japanese Forces have no soul.
Only military dictatorship is justice.
Fucking olds are commies, should be baked and killed.
They are all racists, they hate Japanese