Do you remember how they planned Shia LaBeouf to be new Indiana Jones? How would it end up?

Do you remember how they planned Shia LaBeouf to be new Indiana Jones? How would it end up?

Other urls found in this thread:

webm.land/media/8etq.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd watch a Mutt Williams adventure movie.

"Museums will not divide us!"

P A R T
A _ _ I
R _ _ M
T I M E

honestly it would probably have been much better than whatever focus group approved actor that disney (indiana jones is lucasfilm right?) will churn out when the yearly star wars movies start making slightly less money and they decide to further ruin indiana jones

bad, most of hollywood was pissed that they wee using communists as the enemies.

And considering the hard-on people have for commies now, the movie would have flopped, and most likely Mutt Williams would have ended up forrest gumping in his adventures, like finding out who killed kennedy etc. Because in the 2000s people started hating christ.

>implying you actually want to see that tryhard manlet wear Indy's hat and not RedditLord
There's contrarian and then there's just dumb.

>the you realize no one in your generation has the masculine presence to realistically play Indy nowadays

eh, shia's not bad

i dont give a shit about politics and he was doing all that performance art shit way before that camera fiasco

i also dont hate chris pratt but hes already tied to 2 huge franchises as is

idk the real answer is to just not make any more indy movies, but that will never happen

Chris Pratt

Niggas an alpha in real life.

eastwood jr.

Shia's actually a decent actor, though. Pratt's just manmeat that reminds people of Indy due to his Guardians of the Galaxy character.

Pratt has no masculine presence, he's a juiced up pretty boy

maybe

>Pratt has no masculine presence, he's a juiced up pretty boy
That's just to cater to his new tumblr and numale audience. He knows how threatening those fags find that shit but it doesn't change the fact that he literally kills shit for fun.

Can you not triforce?

He definitely doesn't have the masculine air of Harrison Ford. He's a handsome guy, he's roguish, but just because he hunts and is a cool guy in real life doesn't mean he has a powerful masculine screen presence.

>Because in the 2000s people started hating christ.

He will not divide me from my whip!

ass cowboy just like his dad

his mom

Divided Jones

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

can't rough the beouf

The problem with the Indiana Jones story is that even though the 3rd one was the second best movie it hurt the franchise.

They should have never moved Indy out of the 30s and 40s.

That movie works for it's own time and place it doesn't make any sense with him running around in modern day time looking for Treasure.

It also means we don't have to think about the fact that he's essentially plundering artifacts for Western museums. The British Museum is filled to the brim with stolen shit.

webm.land/media/8etq.webm

>"nazis, i hate these guys"

>..doesn't make any sense with him running around in modern day time.."
>modern
>1957

kek!

>it doesn't make any sense with him running around in modern day
The fourth movie was set on the 50s, the closest thing to modern day Indy is the 90-something years old Indy on Young Indiana Jones Chronicles and that was 25 years ago.

>The fourth movie was set on the 50s, the closest thing to modern day Indy is the 90-something years old Indy on Young Indiana Jones Chronicles and that was 25 years ago.

Well the dumbest scene in that movie was the atom bomb scene.

The age of exploration of antiquities was pre ww2. After that Egypt told all the British museum plunderers to get fucked.

Part time