How many of you are out of the loop?

How many of you are out of the loop?

Meaning you just watched a show/movie that's outdated and can't really talk about it?

Post about it faggots.

>tfw can't talk about Hell on Wheels

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/
youtube.com/watch?v=T4DPzt6pxqE
strawpoll.me/12349168
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, I can't relate.

And I have never heard about Hell on Wheels.

Great timing on this. I just finished mad men earlier today, stayed away from the threads to avoid spoilers. I'm pissed I never got to watch it as it went on with the rest of Sup Forums.

Why do you have to talk about it? Stop talking about stuff.

and now the imdb message boards will be removed :^)

Never went there anyways.
Normalfag

Just watched the last episode of quantum leap

:(

I watched all of Kimmy Schmidt a few weeks ago but I'm so far behind that I didn't want to talk about it on Sup Forums. However, now that I have this thread, I just want to say that Kimmy Schmidt is probably the best thing Netflix has produced to this day. I started laughing today just thinking about Titus singing "I'll Make Love To You" at that Korean guy's funeral.

Why are you posting in my thread? Fuck you.
Was thinking about looking into that, I just caught up with Better Call Saul and now i'm in a slump. I tried watching Sons of Anarchy but I can't get into it.

Just watched all the way through Black Mirror. Don't really need to talk about it.

Maybe if enough people post in this thread I'll make more just for you anons.

Looks gay
So does this

>watch 90's kino
>lighthearted comfy series
>watch 00's kino
>gritty melodramatic series

>Wanna talk about The Nice Guys
>cunnyposters take over

Never seen it before but the poster reminds me of the big lebowski

9/11

I'd argue Mad Men threads rivaled LOST threads. When a late night one shows up I keep the tab up until it dies, some of the only good discussion left on this shitheap of a board.

I guess we'll be mid-30s once we see an event that eclipses 9/11

I read old discussion threads on reddit

oh, you should definitely stay there

I predict the next huge event like that will happen in Paris or London.

Because archives here are so useful

Watching The Killing now and it's bretty gud.

>no one posted in my Excalibur thread

I just watched Green Room (it's free for Amazon Prime), and it's fucking awesome, but it's old soup now and when I post about it, people just spam tax shit and call Patrick Stewart a dirty kike liberal pleb-magnet.

Feels bad and makes me hate this board.

Seinfeld

what are these about

few months ago i binged the shit out of the Hannibal series, but not even Sup Forums wanted to talk to me about it. still havent really talked to anyone about it, which sucks cause it is one of my all time faves now. such a unique and wondrous viewing experience. some shots were literal pottery

I just started watching Alway's Sunny from the beginning.

I think I remember when that show first came out on tv. Didn't it get canceled?

I just watched stranger things last night for the first time, I never watched it because I thought it looked like shit

wew lad I was wrong

You missed all the homolust memes when it was airing. Dayum shame

Nocturnal Animals was fucking excellent.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/

I only recently watched Westworld. I loved it. Ruins it if you read anything about it online which I made a point not to do.
Felt like a great film that you enjoy even after you watch it - and want to watch it again and again (or at least the best scenes)

Yeah, I'm watching some anime right now but can't takl to anybody about it.
Sup Forums is a shit board and I don't want to start off-topic threads on Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

It definitely doesn't stay that way.

>season 2

yikes

Maybe someone would reply to you here if you posted the name of the anime.

I'm out of the loop but on a different thing. At the office they call me Old man Craig since I act weird and dont have any social media besides fb (which my wife made for me only loģged in a few times to accept friend requests). Im only 38 ffs

I love quantum leap. I'm watching it right now.

What should I watch? I've recently enjoyed Hell on Wheels, Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul, Cosmos a spacetime odyssey, and making a murderer.

I tried The Peaky Blinders and Sons of Anarchy but couldn't get into it.

Also Gustavo Santaolalla is a god among men.

youtube.com/watch?v=T4DPzt6pxqE

Maybe something with a similar soundtrack would be nice.

38 is pretty old i'd say.

F A R G O

And if you have a boner for Jeffrey Donovan, like I do, you might enjoy Shut Eye.

>tfw currently on season 2 of breaking bad
wish I watched it when everyone else was desu

Maybe I should post my list.

I'll pick the first one that receives 5 votes.

Added your suggestions to the list

strawpoll.me/12349168

I wouldn't say it was outside the loop, but holy shit this was trash

I just want someone to commiserate with for wasting the time to watch this

Have there been any threads on Sup Forums about pic related?

Watched it last week. I thought it was really great up until the climax. The naked brunch scene that everyone praises didn't really do much for me. It felt like that quirky kinda get-out-of-jail free card that these dramadies pull to reach the conclusion. The conclusion was good, but there must have been a better way to reach that point.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
No bully pls

And I know my list is shit, but I just added only a select few things that looked interesting off of netflix

I'd prefer documentaries but I'm interested in series/movies too if you can summarize them for me.

Aren't images of that character posted often? I might be getting her confused since anime mostly looks the same

Did you watch the original Cosmos yet?
If you haven't you should.

Just watched Zootopia for the first time, rewatching Burn after Reading right now
>tfw kids movies emphasize persistence and effort and just reminds you your life is shit

Oh I wasn't really aware that existed. I'll definitely watch that sometime soon.

I'm watching the first episode of fargo now.

I only saw plenty of Chaikas, but that was a different anime.

I watched Paprika for the first time the other day. I really liked it, feel like watching it again.

Tfw wanna shitpost about the faggot gangbangers from the Wire but is too old

Bump?

bump indeed