North Korean assassins look like THAT?

North Korean assassins look like THAT?

What did you expect? Something like James Bond? The whole point is to blend in, have you never played hitman?

what did the qtp2t do

Probably is some 10/10 waifu material judging by what their previous female operatives who were caught look like.

This is the North Korean operative who blew up a South Korean passenger plane in 1987.

>LOL

What did she mean by this?

Based Vietnam

bweeee bweeeeeeeee

have to blend in

>LOL
Very funny. Kim should get them to wear "KEK" shirts next to keep up on the memes.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on what happened

>Kim Jong Un
>rules North Korea with an iron fist
>the Parks bow down to him
>etc, don't remember the rest of the copypasta

LOL

His brother was more popular than him so he got women to kill him with blow darts.

People like OP need to be permabanned. Anyone that makes these shitty Sup Forums threads on Sup Forums needs to go the fuck back there and make a thread on the proper board. FUCK OFF.

north Koreans are /fa/

GET TO SAFETY HUNGRY SKELLY

She's not wearing a chicken costume

>Do it. He needs to be eliminated.

you can get away with that in a carnival though

>no mention of niggers and jews and DRUMPF
>Sup Forums

contents that I don't like/enjoy are Sup Forums!

>your waifu will never kill 115 people for you

video games?

it means "laugh out loud"

she is one of those hackers on steroids, she can make white vans explode with her mind

I don't give a shit about the contents, in fact I think the assassination is an interesting discussion, BUT IT DOES NOT BELONG ON Sup Forums. Simple as that, fuck off back to Sup Forums where you can discuss this shit freely. So tired of 50 fucking threads like this in the catalog that have NOTHING to do with the board.

OH BABE

How do you become an assassin? I feel like that would be an interesting life but if I have to ask how to become one in the first place I'm probably not cut out for the job.

Seems like most of Asia is