Well a mountain lion will fuck you up dude... just a small mountain lion, like an eighty pound mountain lion...

>Well a mountain lion will fuck you up dude... just a small mountain lion, like an eighty pound mountain lion, can fuck you up. But a Siberian Tiger could fuck you up in ways that you couldn't even imagine

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uXyS-74sRTE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Jamie, pull up that video of the Siberian Tiger.

I got to let a Siberian tiger once, was pretty chill, even licked my hand.

>Jamie pull up that video of the monkey that attacks the gorilla. Have you seen it? This monkey just comes up to this gorilla and starting JACKING that bitch.
>Every episode.

>jesus those chimps will tear you to shreds

>daily jre threads

was it alex jones?

Let the tiger do what?

>Our universe is still full of so many mysteries and questions... Jamie pull up that video of squirrel fucking that beehive

he likes embodying wild animals because it helps him forget he's 5'3 for a split second.

That episode really blew up on Sup Forums. Think it was desu.

no they were happening before then. lurk more fuckfag

>Just look at that bastard. They are so lean, so strong. Daaaamn.

Is JRE what happens when an exceptionally stupid person thinks they're way smarter than every other living human on the planet?

How will Crowder recover from being bullied

Do you guys think you could take on a bear cub? No bullshit, just you and a bear cub. Momma's not coming to save it, and you have a bottle of five hour energy.

depends how old it was, but yeah. all they do is walk around and try not to starve for the first 3 or so years and they weigh like 70 lbs.

Did Alex Jones allude to Joe being a closet fag?

I dont think Joe is particularly stupid, and he's never claimed to be a genius.

What makes the podcast interesting is that he does go off on these tangents with outlandish theories and hyperbole. It plays off well with his guests as they arent simply bogged down in an interview.

Now hold on, hold on a second. I just pulled up that a black bear can weigh up to 80 pounds by the first year of age. So let's tack on two more years, you got a 240 pound 3 year old bear on your hands. Still think you can do it?

They were happening multiple times a day before that

so Joe is center left and is having a bunch of conservatives on to challenge his worldview right?Trying to look at both sides is intelligent imo

How about you, man? Where do you stand?

Joe's not "trying to look at both sides", he was looking to start shot, and finally got his chance when Crowder brought up weed.

>[Crowder is making a good point]

>WOAH SLOW DOWN YOU FUCKIN PUSSY YOU RIGHT WING FUCK!!! I'M GONNA TURN AND GIVE JAMIE THAT "CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS FAGGOT?" LOOK THAT I GIVE WHEN I
CAN'T CONTRIBUTE MEANINGFULLY TO THE CONVERSATION!!!

>[Crowder...a political podcaster...tries to talk politics some more]

>YOU'RE SO UPTIGHT MAN YOU WANNA PUSH YOUR RIGHT WING NARRATIVE HERE DRINK AND SMOKE SOME WEED WE DON'T NEED TO TALK ABOUT IMPORTANT SHIT YOU PUSSY ASS BITCH I'M GONNA MOCK THE FUCK OUTTA YOU I'M A CENTRIST DUDE I'M TOO SMART AND REASONABLE TO HAVE FIRM CONVICTIONS ON ANYTHING!!!

>DID YOU KNOW WIFI KILLS BEES?!?! JAMIE PULL THAT UP, WIFI KILLS BEES BRO!!!
JAMIE PULL UP THAT VIDEO OF THE RABBIT FIGHTING THE SNAKE!!! THIS RABBIT BEATS THIS SNAKES ASS!!! BUY ONNIT'S NEW KETTLEBELLS MADE OF GUT FLORA AND STEM CELLS!!!

DUDE WEED LMAO 400 POUND CHIMPS STEMS CELLS

I oppose only that which generates frustration and support only that which creates joy

Say what you want about joe, but he is a great podcast host. Few people let their guests speak as well as he does

I try to look at arguments from both sides and come to my own conclusions. I think thats the most rational course of action

That's a good mantra to go by, man. What about the rest of you?

Is there anything you'd change about it? Gun to your head, what would you change about JRE?

Milo brought up weed too but wasnt stuck on one untrue statistic, because deep down Milo doesnt believe anything he says he just likes people to get mad and give him shekels.

is that you joe?

Crowder used newer statistics than Joe.

It is team. Libtards and conservatards will both tell you it is "centrist elitism" or whatever fucking buzzterm they are using these days. But if you cant hold an opinion and bear to listern to an opinion from an oposing viewpoint, that is a decently strong arguments from the other side, you are an idealogue. Idealogues do nothing but oppose a free society

That he didn't go off on tangents about marijuana legalisation and how people say it makes people lazy when it doesn't. He tends to shoehorn that in if a political discussion goes on for too long.

literally getting jacked by the monkey

>My ideology is that ideology is wrong

This is why people hate centrists. You act like taking the safe position between two opposing views is "intellectual" when really you're just lazy and self-aggrandizing.

That's a good idea, too, man. But what happens if your conclusions cause you to disagree with one side more than the other?

He has a tendency to morph his personality and opinions to match his guests. Honestly, the newest episode with crowder, and alex jones i was a breath of fresh air. He challanged their view points, rightfully so. In the past he has had a tendency to agree with most people he has had on

so by the time it's no longer a cub but a full grown bear? no I couldn't.

I could probably do it without the FHE, but give me a bottle of that shit and that little fucker wouldn't stand a chance.

He never challenges liberal guests. he's not "morphing his personality" he's being a hypocrite.

Don't know but I could definitely do it with a bottle of Super Male Vitality

Are you saying he should play devil's advocate? A little too much of that and people would get sick of it I think.

It's the one big hurdle we gotta get over as a country, man. Gotta get the word out.

Alright, alright. What about two 70 pound cubs?

Shit, man. How much you bench?

Nobody except retarded cunts with sticks up their asses "hate" centrists. Most people are by definition centrists. Because most people fall into the middle between two extremes. No choosing one ridiculous extreme over another is not elitist at all its most humans act. Go outside

He challenged Louis Theroux on the wage gap.

This

Yes I'd pick that thin up and piledriver it neck first into the fucking ground. My forearms and torso are gonna get ripped to shreds but if it's just a question of who can incapacitate who first I'd win it.

>Most people are by definition centrists. Because most people fall into the middle between two extremes.

[Citation Needed]

Underrated comment

>basic statistics are beyond my simplistic worldview

i'm pretty jacked i reckon i'd fuck that bear cub up in 60 seconds, rape it and run over it with my $80,000 truck

It doesnt matter, because really both sides want the same things in a different way, leaning one way or the other is natural, standing on one side and not being able to see any point from the other is dickish

Why was Joe in such a bad mood today? If these people bother him so much then why does he keep having them on?

Fucking crazy how fight or flight works, huh? All that epi coursing through you, blood vessels dilating AND constricting at the same time. All of it working in tandem so you can piledrive that son of a bitch.

Remember Hummer H2s? Fucking things were massive boxes on the freeways.

Now hold on, hold on. You say it doesn't matter if you agree with one side more than the other, but then what are you going to do? Make your own tribe of people who see things down the middle?

What if it was a 6 year old one?

Lol

>What's a Kraken weigh
>Jaime pull that up
>Like 6 tonnes
>Ohh yeah that Kraken will fuck you up

I dunno, man. I'm not up to date on bear's metabolism in relation to their age. What do you think if it was a 6 year old bear?

What if you had a 60 foot boat, with a crew of trained harpoon throwers. Think you could take out a 6 tonne kraken? What's your strategy, man?

You compromise between the two extremes. What is so difficult to understand about this? Centrists don't exist as a separate political entity it just means you don't go as far in one direction or the other. Moderates are required for a healthy political system because otherwise nothing ever gets done. You can be a moderate conservative or a moderate liberal you do realize that? People don't neatly sort into extreme right and left and those who are completely neutral. You can be a moderate and not neutral on any issue.

Hey man, back off, I'm not the other guy. I just wanted to hear your reasoning. Lotta shade being thrown at guys who sit on the fence and don't choose, know what I'm saying? The crux of it all is compromise for sure.

link and time please

They're apparently beyond your ability to provide.

Kekd

What if the bear had a flamethrower?

A bear with a flamethrower would fuck you up good, wouldn't it? I mean damn, not only is it wielding a flamethrower, but it has the INTELLIGENCE to know what the flamethrower is, and how to use it to cook you good and proper. Do you think you'd be good served medium rare? The bear might.

>Pulls mic in
>Well...you just need to get the Karken in an arm bar
>Jaime can you find Connor fighting that dinosaur....i mean if Conner can grapple a Stegosaurus into submission....i mean a Karen is like a dinosaur in the water

easily the best episode of the season so far. Frog voice scenes were on point tonight.

I don't need to provide anything because it's self explanatory. When extremes exist a middle ground does as well and most people are going to fall in the middle ground because that's how statistics work out. There can be no other option because no matter what a gray will always exist and that gray will always outsize the black and white.

youtube.com/watch?v=uXyS-74sRTE
This is the episode. I think the stuff about the wage gap is around the 30 minute mark.

We still have dinosaurs. Look those salt water crocs, jesus. 65 million years later they're still mean mothers who can swallow little kids up.

Chickens, too. Look at this clip. Imagine if this hen was 20 feet tall. There's your T-rex for you.

But what would the cat be then?

What, a 20 foot cat? Cat Cong, man. How would you tame cat cong?

"mountain lions are legit predators. These motherfuckers will tear u a new asshole. like they will fuck you up dude"