Did we lose Brexit even though we won?

>Markets back to over and above normal
>Article 50 has not been triggered
> Increasingly, pushing narrative of "nothing will really change......"
>Boris Johnson is Old Etonian Scum and theresa May was a pig fucker

Will it all end up for nothing lads? We had to do it, that much I know, at a minimum we set back the Turks joining by 5 years. But anyone else feel like the (((globalists))) are just going to pull it away?

Other urls found in this thread:

africanews.com/2016/06/26/hundreds-of-west-african-migrants-rescued-in-mediterranean-taken-to-italy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump. wondering same thing.

Ameribro, it seems like we blew out load, a lot of money changed hands quickly from one Jews t another before we could even figure out what was actually happening, and now we wake up even worse off than before with our wallet missing...
feels bad man.

>"nothing will really change......"

it wont

but the eu takes it's first step to dying, and when that happens the white race removes a big jewish hook from its side.

The markets going back to normal is a good thing, article 50 has not been triggered because Cameron is leaving office in 3 months and he's too much of a coward to do it. Pushing narrative of "nothing will really change" because the remain side are sore as fuck losers who are saying things like this to make themselves feel better.

Personally I think it's a good thing, let the nation calm the fuck down for a bit before triggering article 50 in September or October.

Two steps forward, one step back. It's a lengthy process for the UK to unwind itself from the EU. It's literally never been done before. But more importantly is the symbolic statement that brexit made, giving hope and motivation to other EU countries that may now seek to leave. It won't happen overnight. But imagine how things would be if Brexit had failed. You made a powerful statement, even if the changes are not immediate.

That said I am concerned that the UK will allow itself to still conform to EU regulations regarding immigration. I hope the UK fights hard to resist the EUs attempt to punish it.

I still say well done. And if all I get out of it is having watched Nigel's you're not laughing now fuck off speech it will have all been worth it.

The pound is still low af

You want a weak currency because it means your exports will be cheaper.

This is perhaps the important tell. But IDK.

>Real Leaver incoming PM coming through.

Good for my business (exporter).

If you leave your enemies they win.

Honestly this seems more like its going to effect the EU more than the UK in the long run since what ever happens next decides if the rest of the EU stays or tries to leave.
If the EU tries to fuck the UK over then they're just proving you guys right, if the EU gives you some good trade deals then the rest of the Union questions why they need to stay.

Exports are cheaper but impotts are more expensive. And guess what, UK is net importer, so with weak currency they're worse off

Admittedly, they used to be an industrial powerhouse like Japan, and the Island COULD support that level of development.

But this isn't the 19th century. So you're probably right.

Imagine if the EU was 25 WTC twin-towers. Britain just crashed a plane in one of the towers and every passenger fell in a coma. People freak out about the passengers being in a coma, but they wake up one week later.

Or it means the British people now purchase cheaper British goods than expensive foreign goods. But I agree that foreign goods will now cosy more

Markets are not normal again. And the Brexit hasntz even happend yet. The markets simply responded to something they didn't expect.

Things will change. once article 50 is triggered Britain will either accept freedom of movement for access to the singlemarket or it wont get free access to the market. You'll also have to continue to contribute to the EU to get access. You'll have to keep all the rules just like Norway and Switzerland but from then on without any say. So yea things will change for Britain.

UK plc owns enough abroad via pension funds and a whole mire of offshore assets to mostly offset that. 101 economics for dummies. How the hell do you think we and the US have been a huge trade deficits for yonks?

what do they even export?

You don't really know what you're talking about do you

>denying the Turks
You done us proud, dad.

Christ you guys are the biggest defeatists on the planet.

YOU WON! You are having an leadership election in October and 4 out or 5 of the people running want to leave the EU including fucking Theresa May who was a member of the IN campaign.

Keep the pressure on and article 50 will be [triggered] in due time.

>buying cheaper british goods with the pound
>weak pound

pick one. A weak pound will cause inflation you idiot. It will make everything more expensive for Brits. Only people with stronger currencies will benefit from it. i.e not british people. And britain imports more than they export.

So every non EU country or entity has to conform to EU regulations to trade with it?

Fuck the EU. The UK may suffer short term setbacks as it restructures itself, but its economy is too fucking large to just be dismissed as if it's some small European country. It's not. The fact that the UK never joined the euro tells you that it can manage on its own. And I truly hope brexit marks the beginning of the end for the EU.

>Will it all end up for nothing lads?
Don't worry, lad, based Theresa will hand in the Article 50 notice in October and off you go!

You people and the sky is falling. The pound is still stronger than both the USD and the euro. In fact the GBP has been falling for about two years. So what of it falls 30 fucking cents. It didn't crash. And their inflation, without checking, is what... 2%

Banter.

wot m8? are you suggesting you'll get free access to the single market with out any of the neccesairy obligations? think again. it will never happen. you'll get the same deal and switzerland and norway. If britains rejects that deal it will be treated like any other third state. But of course they will accept it. Cause they don't want to tank the economy because of a few brits who are afraid of white poles. While non-european immigration will rise.

Not about "defeatism" friend. Just don't expect the international ((globalists)) to politely shake hands and say "ok, you beat us on out One World Government, NWO. project to turn entire p lanet into coffee-co lored serfs with kosher overseers fair and square..."

My fair is a new torie govt who will run and then claim a "mandate" to take us back into the EJew. Desu I felt better when the ((glablaist)) tv presenters were visibly panicked on air.

t. brit expat across the great water

To be fair most of us here are happy. There seems to be a lot of concern trolling recently though, I get that.

> a weak currency is good...
only for merchant bankers you faggot.

a strong currency draws investment, secures financial stability, encourages domestic industry and makes for a strong market.

only state run economies with massive slave populations can milk a weak currency for the benefit of the apparatchiks.

stop buying marxist/keynesian economics. it's all bullshit

Not being rude but just search "British exports." The second link on my screen is titled Top 10 British exports.

> good for my business (exporter)

found the happy merchant.

don't worry Hanz, you'll be using the D-Mark soon enough while formulating another cunning plan to cuck Europe to weaken the D-Mark.

Your Greens might have enough time in between to finally destroy your famed Mittelstand or cause it to flee to Blighty.

Its been TWO weeks user, our whole political structure is in upheaval

This is what happens when kids are raised in a world of instant gratification, they lack patience.

>UK
>Exporting

>So every non EU country or entity has to conform to EU regulations to trade with it?

no, not to simply trade with it but to have access to the singlemarket. and Yea of course every country hase to obide by EU regulations if it wants access to the singlemarket. It would be retarded otherwise.

Go take a look at how the GBP compares to both the USD and the euro. Now take a look at the past five years of the GBP. Then shut the fuck up.

British pensioners mostly.

The developed world, stuck in stagflation would suck Inflations dick. Even central banks printing hundreds of billions can't create it fast enough

>Don't worry, lad, based Theresa will hand in the Article 50 notice in October and off you go
Not sure if you are being sarcastic. If you are a White guy, there is no way it isn't ultimately good for you and every other European (the ones who don't need a modifier before "European") who wants a future where Europeans are allowed to have an identity.

Btw my German friend, the Italian navy picked up another 20,000 "refugees" this summer-- all black as night, all male, not fleeing any war-- just as Ghadaffi predicted. thank you NATO.
-t. Brit. expat

Forgot teh pic

concern yrself with deez nuts bongfag

im not saying the sky is falling im saying that claiming british goods will be cheaper for british people with a weaker pound is retarded. the fact that the pound is stronger than the USD and Euro is irrelevant for british people buying british goods.

Agreed. Genuine question - why can't the UK prosper outside the single market the same way the US Canada Australia etc does? I understand the benefits of having access to the single market, but it seems like you guys have bought into this idea that without the EU the UK will just implode. It's clear that people want to trade with the UK.

>strong currency ... encourages domestic industry

stopped reading there, why do you think your politicians have been crying about China for two decades and that after 2008 the world was worried about a Currency War i.e., a race to the bottom?

>If you are a White guy, there is no way it isn't ultimately good for you and every other Europea

You don't know anything about Europe. It only gets worse, it always gets worse.

> muh statistics prove that a weak currency is awesome!!

only for money handlers you faggot.
a weak currency is devastating for working people, people on fixed incomes, savers and investors.

Perhaps I wasn't clear then. Expensive imports will increase sales of British goods. I misspoke if I said that British goods would be cheaper.

>t. brit expat across the great water
Oh shit, you too? Where?

>people on fixed incomes, savers and investors.

I agree with that.

But the pound dropped. It didn't crash. And the FTSE didn't crash. And that is all in the context of everyone thought remain would win

china is the prime example of a state run economy that relies on a massive pool of slave labour to enrich the apparatchiks.

china's economy is "doing great" for money fingerers and political bosses, but ruinous to the workers and real market investors

>This is what happens when kids are raised in a world of instant gratification, they lack patience
Or could it be what happens when older people think they know best when they are the ones who brought us into this clusterfuck?

Do you not see what's happening? The EU cannot afford to make this easy on us, lest every other nation who wants off the sinking ship is going to jump.

You can bet the Jews are going to make us pay. My fear is that they are going to let thing go on as "normal," the suddenly pull access to common market, amd the outcry among the "instagram, sushi-eating, high street types will ne enough to trigger another vote.

think about it user-- 20k-25k negroes into Italy just this week, a d will go on until October. How quickly do you think they are going to get these niggers on voting rolls somewhere?

We are watching out own extinction play out in real time. -t. britfag in the great satan

>t. brit expat across the great water

Insomniac ex-Briton here in Canada. I've had much the same feeling, i.e. that it might be too good to be true, but you have to admit that the Brexit result at the very least forced out into the open the snarling hatred of the elites (and their lackeys in the media) for genuine democracy and self-governance. We can only hope that more and more people notice that the globalists' mask of tolerance and benevolence is slipping, and that what lies underneath is frankly terrifying.

wages have been slowly climbing in China as the gov want it to to escape the 'middle income' trap. Even talk of some industries shipping back production to the West as China isn't as dirt cheap as it once was. Also more automation and 3-printing is fundamentally changing the whole export base. Services are now more important to a economy (hence why the chinese are trying build theirs) and the UK has a good competitive service industry.

>Or could it be what happens when older people think they know best when they are the ones who brought us into this clusterfuck?

What clusterfuck? If the UK remains "out", it will avoid being abolished altogether and absorbed into a European superstate with one army, one law, one economic policy... ein Reich now filling up to the brim with millions upon millions of subliterate and unskilled third-world barbarians looking for gimmedats and ficki ficki. Now, a sovereign Britain is going to have many problems, but at least it will have control over its own solutions, and that's a hell of a big fucking improvement.

I agree the EU has an incentive to punish the UK, but EU countries still want to sell their goods to the British people. There has to be a middle ground. I'm more concerned that the UK will concede to the EUs immigration demands, although I don't pretend to know what those demands are precisely

> wages have been climbing in china
for the money fingerers, managers and other apparatchiks. the proles and peasants still live in a third world country, gazing up at the gleaming skyscrapers of their overlords.

such grand communism marxism has wrought.

Only thing that's really happened so far is a big hiccup on the markets and also other countries wanting to push for their independence.

The EU, or specifically that Juncker, would rather watch the EU crumble and die if it meant not changing any rules to make a compromise. The guys a wankstain.

>Do you not see what's happening?

Yes which is why I voted OUT, 40 years being here is long enough for me to see how the EU has transformed since Maastricht, the next 20 are not going to be any better, one-party bureaucratic state where the common man has no say?... yeah count me out.

>We are watching out own extinction play out in real time

Stop being so over dramatic

>You don't know anything about Europe. It only gets worse, it always gets worse
I live in Europe mate, was born there. you just are not considering thst historical processes reach a tipping point, esp when a pathalogical little tribe of ((globalists)) always push things too far and then some form of backlash begins.

The way this all came to happen--Cameron making this promise he never intended to keep to shut up Farage, Cameron getting majority he never expected giving him the power to do it, and every big ((leader)) on earth, from president to pope, warning the people against it and doing it anyway.

Were this a few hundred years ago, we's already have the trials convening for treason and the gallows being built.

My fear? People have short memories and grt easily distracted. Did you see the literal panic over rumour Nandos was leaving?

Canada only exports 9,5% to the EU and AUS only 5%, the UK exports 50% to the EU. Canada is part of the Northatlantic league and has free access to the US market in which it exports 75%. Look at the trade of the commonwealth its fucking weak af. geography matters countries mainly trade with their neighbors this is true all over the world.

Look at what happend to switzerland in the 90's when they tried to get out the singlemarket. And switzerland is a way smaller and less economically dependant country and they actually have a manufacturing based economy.

the EU singlemarket is the biggest and deepest market in the world and the UK WILL want to have access to it. Britain would have to completely revolutionize their economy and exports behavior for it to truly thrive outside of it. this would take decades and only works if it can find partners around the world that would prefer the small UK market over the huge EU market. good luck with that.

>before we could even figure out what was actually happening
sorry dude, we'll try and jew a bit slower next time.

>Stop being so over dramatic
overly dramatic??? you do know 3-4 million entered Europe last year, and now they are coming across from Libya at a rate of 25k per week?
Do you realize this number will only grow throughout the summer? This is how you spot the non-white or luuvie in a thread.
Recall, the White man was oppressing them in Africa, they wanted freedom? Well, they got it, and now that they see how much their "own people" care about them, they want Whitey rulling over them again.

As Ghaddafi said "If they push me out, all of Europe will turn black. I never lie."

Thus far, the 2 most honest politicians of this century (saddam and ghaddafi) were hanging by ((globalists)). All predicted by Dr.pierce, btw. See on YT "Why War?"

>3-4 million entered Europe last year

kek, no.

I don't get you, your posts are contradictory, you slate older people for voting out of EU, voting against the very bureaucracy who are allowing mass immigration and bringing us into this Brexit mess, yet at the same time are preaching our extinction, maybe we should have just stayed in the EU and "conformed" you can't change things by conforming.

Pick a side mate

we've fastened ourselves to corpse and are beginning to get sick of the smell. the eu is declining in whichever metric you measure it by, both demographically and industrially but also culturally. it was by far and away the biggest market, now its barely ahead on PPP and its moving towards the next ESSR and we all know how that ends. Also, the never ending trickle of shitskins.

>at a minimum we set back the Turks joining by 5 years

the turks can't join because they went in the other direction with press freedom and democracy, and it's only getting worse

YOU HAVE TO DECIDE IF YOU VOTED FOR THE BEST FINANCIAL OUTCOME
OR
THE BEST CULTURAL OUTCOME.

>we'll try and jew a bit slower next
If you are on this board on a fri night, you may safely assume you are not among the ((globalists)) being referred to.

You are simply here trying to feel powerful by believing you, pereonally are hated, when your own tribe laughs at you. This board is concerned with ppl like ((soros)) et.al, not the son of the local jew dentist.
sorry to let you down.

>>Markets back to over and above normal
how is this a bad thing?

Hungary did the same, yet it's still part of the EU.

Those are good points. Any rough numbers for how much the UK imports from the EU? Is Nigel correct that German auto workers would suffer?

Whats the worst case scenario for the UK? High duties? It can't possibly be zero trade. And I don't claim to know WTO standards and practices.

Finally I read an article that discussed the UK simply joining another trade group such as the EFTA as sort of a back door to the EU. Are you aware of the UKs options?

I fully appreciate why the EU would like to punish the UK, but it seems like both sides suffer from bad trade deals. The UK decided it wants to leave the EU. Why can't the EU let them go?

fuck off shill

1.2 million entered Germany alone, and are now sending for their wives and kids. Even if it's not as high a figure as the other poster quoted, it's still catastrophically high for your country.

>the change hasn't happened yet
>people pushing a "nothing has changed" narrative

???
Media playing on ignorance again or is there something I don't know?

Turkey will never join the EU. negotiations are just a carrot we dangle infront of their face to get them to do what we want. Every single country in the EU would have to agree for turkey to join. This will never happen.

>the turks can't join because they went in the other direction with press freedom and democracy

The Turks already seem to have the whip hand over the German government, and the EU will do anything to appease them over the "migrants". I think eventual Turkish membership in the EU is a foregone conclusion at this point especially seeing as the Union has hinted more than once it wants to expand into North Africa and the Middle East.

Who cares if turkey joins if they get visa freedom.

>fuck off shill
anyone who is worried they might get fucked is a "shill." solid thinking there friend.
Actually, now that the site has just been in Mail, Sun, even Big Black Cock, maybe it is better to just keep a positive face on shit here and do any real introspection on infiniti-chan bc no normies dare venture to that place...

> Will it all end up for nothing lads?

What I'm getting from it so far is they'll sort of re-brand the EU at best, Britain won't actually leave because they'll claim the margin was too small and get support from Remainers, and the project will march forward into open slavery.

In short, it's looking like a complete waste of time.

The other user is right.

All the Repeople pushing for Remain have now turned into 'Concern' shills . . .talking rubbish and trying to spread doom and gloom.

For example - look at this Faggot

Even if you are correct it was not a waste of time. I truly believe you made the EU leadership shit their pants, and you gave hope to other countries.

>1.2 million

of those almost half were people from the balkans (Serbs, Albanians, Macedonians ect) and virtually all of them are already gone. And yes sure its high much too high but we havent even caught up with france yet.

Yup, it's the continuation of project fear. Now it's project regret.

Pretend everyone is sad about it to push a second referendum. No chance of happening of course. Everyone is delighted we left.

The farage won't let that happen.

everyone lost brexit lad

>Hungary did the same
nowhere near the same, half of their journalists are in jail for criticizing the Sultan

and kicking an old member out is new territory while joining has strict requirements

you don't live in europe you moron, you have no idea how much "law harmonization" and other costly bullshit we had to go through to even be considered because only truly civilized countries can do it.

>nowhere near the same,

Not the way it looks from outside.

No. The British people simply said goodbye to a poorly designed organization. It was a smart move even if it brings short term setbacks.

you underestimate how fucked up the EU is. its already working on Turkish travel arrangements.

the western media is understandably not measuring the two regimes with the same stick

yes, hungary is becoming rotten corrupt and moving towards authoritarianism *by western standards*, while turkey is just another islamic middle eastern dictatorship now.

Nope. There's a reason the NZD is lower than a lot of currencies, for instance. We do a lot of exporting.

>you don't live in europe you moron

Not sure what the relevance of the insult is. I immigrated here from Europe, if that matters.

> you have no idea how much "law harmonization" and other costly bullshit we had to go through to even be considered because only truly civilized countries can do it.

There is no logical reason to assume that the EU will be as stringent in the future with states that are more backward than yours. It is aiming to be an empire, after all.

Do it for her lads!

Yes,

but the (((gloabalists))) (((politicians))) (((bankers))) etc, want to be oon the winning side.

They tried to fix the result but failed, now the EU is fucked and breaking apart. As soon as one country votes on opting out of the Euro Dollar the value will plummet.

It's over for the EU

(((they've))) tried similar shit for 1000s of years but the results are always similar to this.

people wake up and reject their bullshit and the bullshit of the elites who (((they))) have corrupted

you only post ignorant bullshit, m8

> I immigrated here from Europe, if that matters.

it was clearly russia or similar shithole because you have no idea what the EU is and how it must have similar laws and guaranteed freedoms

it's not an empire but it is a common living space with similar standards

>All the Repeople pushing for Remain have now turned into 'Concern' shills
Don't agree. Of course, well all understood the ((globalists)) were going to make us suffer for going against their will-- I fully expect to lose my job, but I voted out anyway.

I just wanted Cameron, as he implied he word, to trigger article 50 ASAP. IT's going to be a race to see if the EU can break the UK before they realize they need the UK enough for the shekels, and have to cut a deal on "migrants."

While all this has been going on, the papers have been burying the stories of tens of thousands of niggers just going a few miles off shore to us the warships as a taxi service.

We're expected to believe the European governments-- who put those Libyan cunts in power-- can't tell them to fuck off and just bomb their ports?
africanews.com/2016/06/26/hundreds-of-west-african-migrants-rescued-in-mediterranean-taken-to-italy/