twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Finland
No
Underwear

1. Flag
2. Yes

1. Germany
2. No
3. Depending on the season and temperature anything ranging from just boxershorts to boxershorts, t-shirt, socks and sweatpants. I'd rather adjust my clothing than cover myself with thick, heavy, sweat-inducing winter blankets.

desuarchive.org/int/thread/79421239/

Same...fag. ;)

Yes, but only since recently.
Used to wear underwear because I couldn't sleep flopping all over the place. Got used to it, now sleep naked. Feels good.

Yes, since 15 years or so

Finland
No
Panties

Flag
No
Undershirt and boxers

I sleep in underwear.

Unless I fall asleep before I can undress. Then I sleep with my full clothes on.

The worst thing when this happens is my feet. Is it just me, or does sleeping with socks feel disgusting when you wake up? Like I don't know if my soles sweat more when I'm asleep than when I'm awake or what but that's what it feels like.

mexico
no but i sleep shirtless

I sleep in animal print thongs

Well, when I sleep with my clothes on my clothes do get smellier than they would if I would have stayed awake. And my socks seem to be more shaped around my feet.

So I do feel a bit dirtier then yeah.

tried it once but mom walked in to wake me up once and my sheets were uncovered.

What happened then?

she sucked me off

Nah, she shut the door very fast and started to laugh. I covered back up and whent to back to sleep

I guess you have to do it another couple times.

>started to laugh
Damn, that's savage.

>mom walked in
fucking underages

no I don't want to get raped by a demon

Does Allah protect you in your naked dreams?

are there any women that are into guys like in OP's pic or do i have to go gay and call myself a bear?

Italy
No
Panties

pajama bottoms and whatever shirt i was wearing before i went to bed

what if it is hot female demon?

sir, you don't happen to be a sodomite do you?

You already know the answer