what did he mean by this?

manlets BTFO

TOP TIER BANTER

>Banter XD

That guy looks ridiculously small

>the absolute state of manelts

>saiz

Dude. Mastermind safe for work banter.
At the end of the day he can say "i was looking to see where the ref was, i wasnt suggesting anything towards his height."

lol

HAHAHHAHAHAHA FUCKING MANLET

>Brentford vs Leeds

So this is the power of English soccer...

>Making fun of someone's height isn't safe for work

Americans...

>check his height
>listed at 5'9
>im 5'9

Top kek
>little people

he's saying it is work appropriate.

nice reading comprehension mate.

>Americans, yes they are really this stupid

Lern2reed Mehmet

What I would give to kidnap a famous midget and make his life a living hell. I would force him to dress up in elf and leprechaun outfits and subject him to pure awfulness and humiliation. just terrible degradation and shameful acts. it would be so easy to break his spirit and drive him to suicide, but I wouldn't let him do it. if I could train a dog to rape on command then I would totally do that as well. a really big dog like a mastiff. he would be so completely and utterly powerless to stop it, not to mention terrified. a big ass dog is even scary and life-threatening to a normal human but to a midget? might as well be a dragon. I'd keep him in a cell and what's more is that I would actually place to key inside with him but put it in a high place. not extremely high but just ever so slightly out of reach. it would drive him mad. I would dress him like a baby and force feed him 99 cent store baby food. I'd also pick him up like a child and toss him from one corner to the next. I'd grab him by one leg and swing him as hard and as fast as I could then hurl him to see how far he goes. I'd rent one of those giant inflatable bounce houses and body slam him all day until my arms got tired. I'd hold him down with 1 hand and slowly stick things up his butt just to see him squirm. I would stick him in dryers and turn them on and leave him in there for long periods of time. I'd force him to fight other midgets to the death. just so many things I would do.

Calm down Ahmed

Saiz dosn't matter guys

>lmao what a manlet i wonder how tall he is haha
>googles samuel saiz
>1,74 m
>same height as me
good thing everyone is a manlet here

The other guy is 6'2 so there's no way in hell he's 5'9. He comes up to his chin, which would put him around 5'5

>99 c
That's not the UK

Man City have the shortest team and are top of the league
Spain had the shortest league and they won two euros and one wc
Peps Barca had a short team and is considered the best team in the history of football
Best player in the world is short...

im 6'2 and my 5'9 m8 comes up to my chin too

great banter
salty manlet

the highs and lows of slovenia

Sure he does m8

wew Tyrone what are you doing?

The average human head is 9 inches long so either you're underestimating your height or your m8 is overestimating his

>$
>c
I wonder which one of the former colonies this is.

Seems a bit much, Hans.

>saying he can pretend to be looking for the ref
>clearly saying it is not work appropriate
Yikes..

fetal alcohol syndrome desu senpai

>salty
it's the subjective truth

When will they learn?

>posting the lo-res version of this so that people cant see that the plugs on the surge protector are European standard and not US

SEETHING

>Leeds midgets

autism

When will they learn?

>manlets

it's Australia

>best player in the world is short
not really

>leeds
>manlet

writes itself really lads

t. Kwabena Otajunji