youtube.com/watch?v=1-Yrj7BWe3I
youtube.com/watch?v=7MPoSwRcXRE
youtube.com/watch?v=WH6u7XGr3qM
youtube.com/watch?v=c4pgrlOKqDA
youtube.com/watch?v=qTKSIk7Uqvo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

any Mao Zedong man in

new girl at work fancies me

When cellphones first appeared, they gave people one more means of communication, which they could accept or reject. But before long, most of us began to feel naked and panicky anytime we left home without one.

To do without a cellphone — and soon, if not already, a smartphone — means estranging oneself from normal society. We went from “you can have a portable communication device” to “you must have a portable communication device” practically overnight.

Not that long ago, you could escape the phone by leaving the house. Today most people are expected to be instantly reachable at all times. These devices have gone from servants to masters.

Kaczynski cannot be surprised. “Once a technical innovation has been introduced,” he noted, “people usually become dependent on it, so that they can never again do without it, unless it is replaced by some still more advanced innovation. Not only do people become dependent as individuals on a new item of technology, but, even more, the system as a whole becomes dependent on it. (Imagine what would happen to the system today if computers, for example, were eliminated.)”.

alri innit

good lad is tim

no not a fan

haha

dont get it

Technology has doomed us all to slavery.

ugly asmr bint

a girl once said i have judging eyes. i shagged that girl later on.

tim needs a new pc

not as much slavery as in the age before technology though at least

not interested in the opinions of sex havers

t. vile cowardly inferior slug

STOP MESSING HIM ABOUT

DIRE fucking strits going on with tim right now, i cant imagine how much worse he can get

youtube.com/watch?v=qnbaTLX3vxo
youtube.com/watch?v=Gan2J_9l8x0
youtube.com/watch?v=Vna90w8uWAc
youtube.com/watch?v=di4ojFfvFDw
youtube.com/watch?v=1-Yrj7BWe3I
youtube.com/watch?v=7MPoSwRcXRE
youtube.com/watch?v=WH6u7XGr3qM
youtube.com/watch?v=c4pgrlOKqDA

you reckon Vinay is behind the hacks?

lads
i havent had sex since March

how long until my virginity grows back?

American and Canadian girls seem a lot more genuine than shitty Irish and brit bitches

FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF

the opinion of a virgin is worthless desu

Went to Inverness today

Pokey little shithole

WHY AM I SO ATTRACTED TO BROWN GIRLS

Favourite books: Harry Potter, the game of thrones series, the hunger games trilogy, company of liars. I always have a book on the go.

Movies: Lord of the Rings trilogy, Hunger Games, Juno, American Pie. Love a good film and like most genres, except action movies without a good story.

Music: everything really! From Katy Perry to Muse, Mumford and Sons to Foo Fighters. Went to Glastonbury for the first time in 2013, it was amazing! Enjoying Sia at the moment.

sometimes you don't want a girl that tells you everything though

wish you'd leave tim alone 2bh

how would any of you even explain the multitude of tim pictures in your images folder or the ~10 daily videos on your subscription page if anyone went through your pc/laptop?

SHUUUT UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP
IM ABOUT TO BREAK

1 year

>communist russia country

I'd say dad's mate makes videos and that

i explained tim to my mum last week cause we were driving and i saw a sign that said "High Wycombe" and it reminded me of him

she didnt really "get" it, but equally she didn't seem to think it was morally wrong of me to be interested in him

And what high brow interests do you have?? Stroking your dick to traps? Sick of mongy lads on here making fun of normal interests

tim is fucking mental

anime

Why won't these load?

why, with nervous laughter of course

my only friend finds him quite interesting too
not sure who else would care

took a bus into town for no real reason then just ate a subway and walked an hour home

dont know what im doing with myself

anything north of edinburgh is a desolate wasteland

why does he trip over his words?

why are all normoids the same person

Someone needs to call Trump and let him know of this man's appeal

cringe

moving to the united states as my human rights are being violated because my computer is broken

theyve hacked his youtube account

theyve hacked his voicebox

hacks

mad how we were never asked

once when I was NEET my gran told my mum there was some job fare on in town and I had to leave the house for several hours to pretend I was going

I paid £20 for a return train ticket to my nearest city and just spend ~2 and a half hours on the train there and back looking out the window

>tfw still using my 14-18 Zip Card even though I'm 20

heh heh heh
these free busrides sure are something eh lads?

The garms

Section Tim jesus

very good cosplay

Popular things are bad because lots of people like them

Discuss

explain tim to me please
what do I need to go through to understand him

why didn't you just go

Guarantee his hard drive is crammed full of years and years of uncompressed video footage and its fucked his laptop up.

Popular things are good because lots of people like them

why don't women have hobbies or interests?

1. DPD saga
2. Vinay Incident
3. Sainsbury's saga
4. Hacks on My PC Discovery
5. Oxford Health arc
6. Green Card/Geneva Convention Appeal

nah, he deletes things once they're on youtube
it's just a failing hard drive

lol

because hes a lazy cunt who needs a kick up the hole

im guessing he does delete them because no way any harddrive can fit 14000 720p 30 minute videos

This is an urgent appeal to the united states, please take me to your country as a citizen under the Geneva convention

I don't want to be in this horrible communist Russia country any more

ahaha this reminds me once my mum forced me to go so I just went grabbed a load of leaflets from the tables, some of them tried to talk to me so I just gave them mumbled answers and then walked out grinning, thinking I had played it proper well

biked around town for a few more minutes then back home, mum asked a few questions but she genuinely thought I tried and ended up making a hot chocolate for me bless her

Would love to see the hobbies of the men who complain about this.

autism, lack of self-esteem and social anxiety

even when I finally got around to applying for jobs I no-showed several interviews because I just couldn't bring myself to walk through the door. I would put on smart clothes, get the train in then just could not go to the interview

in the end to get my current job I had to self-medicate the anxiety to literally get the confidence to walk into the building

The garms 2

test

yeah
if you look carefully in some of his videos, he uses the same beaut_files folder that also has some pictures of karen carpenter in it

time to go out and purchase severals grams of lovely cocaine goodness to ensure the moment i walk in my house after work tomorrow i'm ramming it into my nostrils and buzzing out of my mind

Tim just needs to pull himself up by his bootstraps. No more of this Oxford health lark-hes a fit young man. Aspiring actor too, phenomenal singer. He needs to be out of this disgusting commie hole asap so the abuse can stop.

why is tim so aesthetic

NEED to get into schizocore

He shall kill the DPD driver soon

Tim should get a fucking job. Why the fuck doesn't he work? This is what NEETness leads to, behaving like a spoilt brat. He needs to get motivated and become gainfully employed.

i always throw up from anxiety before interviews, and usually throw up in the mornings for the first week of a new job

my heart pounds in my chest when I'm lying in bed in the mornings, unless its my day off

>Britain's a communist state
>the geneva convention

How does the mad bastard even think of this shite truly one of Britain's greatest comedians performance art at its finest

Alri boomer

give me british gf right now
I won't unclog your toilet until you do

Fuck off leech

general seems extra runty today

Imagine if everything Tim said was actually true. Would make for an excellent TV series kino

FILM
1. 建国大业 (Huang & Han, 2009)
2. Apocalypse Now (F. Coppala, 1979)
3. The Birth of a Nation (Griffith, 1915)
4. 十二生肖 (Chan, 2012)
5. IIIIIIIIIIIIIII1891091718191612$€€€&-@ (Sandler, 2017)

CINÉMA
1. Il buono, il brutto, il cattivo (Leone, 1966)
2. Bee Movie (Smith & Hickner, 2007)
3. Eyes Wide Shut (Kubrick, 1999)
4. तीन बेवकूफ (Hirani, 2009)
5. Kindsköpfe (Dugan, 2010)

KINO
1. Mondo Acquatico (Costner & Reynolds, 1995)
2. Herz aus Glas (Herzog, 1976)
3. 劇場版ポケットモンスター ミュウツーの逆襲 (Yuyama, 1998)
4. Avatar (Cameron, 2009)
5. 2001: A Space Odyssey (Kubrick, 1968)

LITERATURE
God Delusion

no it isn't
be quiet

Please buy this for £2, I'm a failed artist

not posted this video in several months

youtube.com/watch?v=qTKSIk7Uqvo

>harry potter , transformers, etc
what etc is there to these films?

>I spend 10 hours a day slaving away to pay for a fat scrounger called Tim to berate doctors and hackers for his failed life and awful singing
Put him to work!!

Artists only truly succeed when they're dead lad

Why are they banging all the time?

tim doesn't receive any benefits

The pictures are all identical

The "etc" means
>Other pleb tasteless shite for low iq morons

numales

I think mum knows I didn't volunteer at the charity shop today, said I went at 10 to 5 but the shop closes at 5
then she said oh so you came home at 10 to 5 then, and I said yeah
guess it isn't so bad now that I've blogged about it