What if he won?

What if he won?

He'd be the winner.

Trumps Minas Tirith

why was there so much blood when he ate the chicken? Dont they cook their food over there?

Film is a visual medium you doofus its the director telling you about his character

He'd be King Stewart the Great of Gondor

>Stewart of Gondor
Fucking Jackson

Taxes would've been higher.

>2017
>taxposting
1-800-ur2-late

I don't know, what was his tax policy?

Jack was Minas Tirith's head chef

Apparently in the books he was a pretty cool dude eh looked into the palantir and everything and was numenorian and was doing the best he could against mordor

>you will never have a midget sing for you while you feast

Stuart of Gondor had it made

An user said he used to make his little brother sing to him while he would feast (eat dinner)
I think about that post and laugh occasionally

Same here, Denethor posting brings it back to mind sometimes and cracks me up.

if he had got hold of the One Ring then he would have used it to defeat Sauron and then take his place as the new Dark Lord.

it was a grape he ate

grapes don't have blood

It was a cherry tomato fools

bravo hackson

uh never heard of red wine?

dumbass

> we need a scene to make the audience hate this guy
> say no more senpai

win what?

always felt very manipulative, the guy's been through a lot. his wife and last (only?) child was just slaughtered by orcs at osgiliath, or rather the river crossing. he's been watching the enemy grow by the day and is having what pride or hope he had left for gondor cut up, beheaded, and thrown in his home. he's been playing second fiddle to gandalf and aragorn all his life and for all his struggle for knowledge and power he knows that his predecessors and peers will never have respected him as much as the outsiders, and now the rightful king of gondor is come to take his throne, his city, and his power. anyone who cared for him was destroyed by the force he watches idly and allows to reproduce and attack him. he knows how wretched he is, but cannot act on it because he's so far gone in self pity and despair.

movie version: power-hungry tomato-hungry fat old white man so i guess you're gonna cheer when he throws himself off the white tower