Would you do it?

would you do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T9Y4o_BqC0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wouldn't even be on a hike like that in the first place.

Seriously, tell people where you're going if you're going alone ffs

Literal retard logic

To James Franco? Yeah.

I would probably half ass stab myself and pass out from the pain.

But yeah, i would try to.

i think most everyone would. the human will to live is insane.

whether they succeed and survive afterwards is another matter

I think I would wait until the pain of dying of thirst was greater than the pain of cutting off my arm. Can't know for sure until I've been in that situation though. It's the kind of thing you normally only see in thought experiments.

I probably wouldn't have the willpower to be able to in all honesty

I could eat through my arm. Pussies.

I don't know, probably not. I'd end up doing something stupid in desperation most likely, probably start cutting at the wrong spot if anything

Yes, the human will to survive is quite the thing

I remember hearing that he said he couldn't do it at first, kept chipping away at the rock with his knife until he accidentally stabbed his finger. There was no feeling and he could hear decomposing gases escaping. At that point he could do it because it was already dead

I would have told people exactly where I was going so I doubt I would ever have to. It's like a form of the buddy system, something so simple even kids can understand it.

I imagine I would keep trying to unwedge the rock until I died early on from dehydration

I just wouldn't have left my apartment

I cried taking a big fat shit once and it was the size of a grapefruit, i was constipated for a week and kept eating a lot of meat and no veggies.

It was literally like giving birth was pushing so goddamn hard that my anus probably prolapsed, from that day on changed my whole diet, i drink nothing but water and take fibre supplements, eat as much veggies and bread as i can.

it took about 3-4 weeks for my torn anus to heal properly because it would open up a tear each time i shit.

I would have been strong enough to dislodge the boulder and not some nu-male wimpy moron.

I never would have been out there alone in the first place. Hiking alone is idiotic.

yeah man I would have just fucking done a one-handed kamehameha, I don't understand why you'd resort to cutting off your own arm, fucking DUMB AS SHIT lol!

Go outside? No.

this x 10000000000

Lift with your legs moron it's not a hard concept. Guess that advice wouldn't actually help some desk jockey pencil necked dweeb neet though lmao. Bet you have trouble standing for longer than 5 minutes at a time.

start set trippin

dippin on that s-c

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>plunge knife handle deep into arm
>get at least a quarter way through
>"user its your mumzy wumzy come to give your peanus weanus a love tickle!"

what do?

I wouldn't be on a stupid hike in the middle of nowhere all alone in the first place.

Did anyone else think it was weird he had the need to jerk off? I mean he did just meet Kate Mara but still I don't think I would be thinking about pounding my meat while I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place.

You're underestimating how heavy a fucking boulder is. Not to mention you don't have a full range of motion because your arm is stuck, and you can't use your primary arm either, because it's fucking stuck.

Also, did I mention it's a fucking boulder that probably weighs roughly 500kg? Yeah, good luck with that. If you're unsure how heavy 500kg is because you're obviously full of shit and don't actually lift, here's a guy lifting 500kg:
youtube.com/watch?v=T9Y4o_BqC0A

>no alternate ending where he hears "hey buddy are you alright m8" after he cuts off his arm

are you retarded? you don't lift the entire weight of the boulder you just have to shift it about its center of gravity

You obviously haven't seen the movie if you think that's possible in its position. It's fucking wedged in a crevasse.

I would discover dormant psychic powers and levitate the rock with my mind, because that's as likely as anything else in this retarded meme story.

I remember FedEx did an ad with a castaway tie-in where the package he delivers at the end had inside of it a fully charged satellite phone, water purifying tablets, non-perishable meals, and a swiss army knife

You do know it actually happened, right?

I read the book asshole

>going outside

white """people"""

eh most of us would probably be happy to have an excuse to die

Yes. Darwin would be proud. Me, not so much.

why didnt he just break the rock with his hand?

So you saw the pictures that show exactly why moving a fucking 500kg boulder in its position would be next to impossible

D R O P P E D

No, not at all

>cut my arm off
>HEY NEED ANY HELP DOWN THERE?
>CYE music starts playing

>Dude where's my arm?

>not being totally free and independent

In a lot of places in order to get a hiking permit you have to inform the park rangers of your trekking itinerary

>cut off arm
>find out there's no way out except for climbing
>let out my louddest scream and collapse
>lay down and bleed out in minutes
That mother fucker was lucky

>*record scratch*
>Yep, that's me
>You're probably wondering how I got here
>Smash mouth starts playing

Damn that's interesting af do you the source of that interview?

absolutely fucking not

i tried killing myself last year and i pussied out because even drunk the pain in cutting into my own wrist was too much to cause any substantial bleeding

i can't imagine the agony this guy went through removing his entire fucking arm (though i think it was probably numb from being pinned for so long)

Why didn't he just rub some butter on his arm and slip it out?

Yes, I'd play the video with the girls and fap, then I would start cutting my arm off while looking at the girls and humping the rock to keep the erection. The penis would act as a blood bag. After I got free I'd go looking for help while still fapping with my left hand.

He cut through a live nerve dude.

>not eating free protein and saving your burrito for the walk home

I'd probably just bash my head on the rock repeatedly when I started starving and kill myself. I would be fine with someone else cutting a limb off (with an ax or machete or something) but there is no way I could do it to myself with some little tiny pocket knife.

>just bash my head on the rock repeatedly
would only result in you getting a really good concussion and a little nap

How did he get through the bone

Through the tendons in the elbow.

Like separating chicken wings

I don't think that's how blood loss works

Wrong.

He torqued his arm hard enough to break the bone and cut between where the bone had snapped.

ooooh that not really better

Sounds about right
The hand would need to be amputated anyway

>that bit where he tries cutting the nerve

i've never been more fucked up by a movie scene. i literally had to turn it off and lie down for a few minutes

I would use my own cum as lubricant.

It is now

How is someone knowing where you are going is violating your freedom you angsty teen?
Enjoy dying alone because you twisted your ankle

dude, i think you might be overestimating us. i don't think i could do it. i accidentally cut myself shallowly across the forearm with a kitchen knife one and the pain was such a sharp intense sensation that ive always remembered, decidedly unpleasant. cutting off the whole arm with would be literally a thousand times worse. i definitely couldnt do it myself.

>realize you're probably going to die
>not have one last wank

Wouldn't it be all numb anyways from lack of circulation?

I'd do it though. Get myself a hook or something.

Id cut a bit, pussy out and bleed to death

You would still need to cut between the Rock and your so you'd be cutting the part that still has circulation

>you minding your own business in the kitchen vs you in the wilds, after 5 days and without water

you'll be a different person

Nice

I remembered getting bitten by angry canadian goose's on the legs and hand and I got to say that its fucking painful that I got to pussy out, having minor scratches and bites from them.

Why didn't you break up the poo? You're supposed to disassemble those poos and then wash your hands.

>"I'm gonna do whatever I want, fuck society and fuck danger!"
>an hour later when you're lost in the middle of nowhere with only emough food and water for a day at most
>"HELP ME SOCIETY! THERE'S TOO MUCH DANGER!"

All you """"adventurers"""" are the same. You waste other people's time, effort and money so you can be "free!". Selfish piece of shit, why not use that time to actually help society?

I would try to slowly cut the rock lol.
If I realize that's impossible I would try to use my t-shirt or something to literally suffocate myself to death while masturbating.