When will reddit fuck off?

When will reddit fuck off?

If reddit fucks off there would be no one left to post here.

I've browsed Sup Forums since I was 15 in 2004 and am almost 30 now. I can guarantee you that board culture has always been this ridiculous and combative, only it had a certain air of legitimacy before you faggots had the reddit boogeyman to blame.

What content, exactly, do you think is reddit-oriented or reddit sourced?

as soon as every single post on all the boards is removed.
liking x is redit, oh i dislike x
go back to redit
This is just about every thread.

>being angry about a particular website
>being angry because one or more visitors at this website are suspected of frequently visiting the aforementioned website

Here's how it is, friendo. You're not going to like it, but all I offer is the truth.

You can not stop the oncoming tide of what you perceive to be "le randum post-millennial newfag summercancer tourists" from coming to this site. Or any site. Or any nation. Ever. Our numbers are too strong.

What you CAN do, however, is this. You can take a giant step back from yourself and ask, "all this crying about the past, all this whining about the present and all this despair for the future - does it make me a genuinely happy person? Does my knowledge of the idiocracy enlighten me? Does it hold me and reassure me on a cold night?"

Chances are, everyone who desperately clings to the "good old days", the answers to these questions probably aren't what you would refer to as "positive". Chances are, you probably fucking HATE yourself. Why don't you do something that distracts you from your smug, arrogant self-righteousness, for a change?

Take up a hobby. Take a walk. Lift. Oh, you'd be surprised how much better you feel, after a few weeks of doing a nice, light weights program to get those joints and muscles moving.

Maybe then there'd be less of you insipid, whining cunts making posts like this.

We are memes. We are fun. We are the NEW Sup Forums. Midnight narwhal bacon for LIFE.

Why should they when they made it possible for you to post here(on Sup Forums)?

that picture incites sexual lust in females

it's just a bunch of shitposting bane posters who want to turn Sup Forums into Sup Forums 3.0.

Is that zyzz?

Luckily for us r/movies has a specfic thread general for recently released movies so that IMDB crowd will likely go there.

Meanwhile we can continue trying meme alchemy. I've got some pretty sweet OC and Stiggs memes I don't want them wasted on normies.

>posted from your iCuck device

you first

Never, it's too late, we're terminal

We're not here to take part. We're here to take over

I blame Moot, he created /srs/. Before that nobody on this Bolivian fingerpuppet bulletin board gave a shit about Reddit, you never heard about it. But then comes /srs/ and suddenly, instead of "gb2 Sup Forums", the new way to reject and opinion you had no real rebuttal to was "/srs/ plz go". For that it was a short step to just blaming Reddit itself. While the dopey shit eventually realized his mistake it was too late and the damage was done.

>t. Plebbitor who came here during the elections

reddit boogeyman faggots are the cancer ruining this board

When you get laid

Best Shows According to Reddit

ah so all the sam hyde faggots are just redditors
it all makes sense now

why doesnt Sup Forums have a /reddit/ sub4chan?

more people from reddit would come but would automatically delegate themselves to their own special containment board

Jesus Christ died for your sins on the cross 2000 years ago, time to believe and receive eternal life children

>Jesus Christ died for your sins on the cross 2000 years ago, time to believe and receive eternal life children
Is this the longest-lasting meme in human history?

>2017
>not wanting to live forever

are you scared? cant blame you, being a true bible believing christian takes guts, are you ready soldier?

No I totally want to live forever, but the answer isn't in a 2000 year old myth

>reddit-oriented

That's how redditors speak

Stale reddit pasta is stale

myth means story friendo and there is none better than Christ's

who has stopped angry seas and walked on water? who has made mountains run away in fear and made mean fear of death from his voice? who has conquered death but Christ and his followers?

>inb4 zeitgeist said......
zeitgeist is debunked schlock not worthy of being my urinal, not worthy on being blessed with my piss

Jesus loves you fool, why else would he send me to this God-forsaken internet forum to preach to you?

>inb4 you post some shitty meme

>who has stopped angry seas and walked on water?
lol i read this like the lyrics to the spongbob squarepants theme song. anyway i'm definitely not getting into a debate about jesus. everyone's entitled to their own beliefs, please respect my choice to not believe the same things you do

>tfw you're not sure if it's a troll or legitimate post

>When will reddit fuck off?
NEVER.
a pile of them turned up in 2013 after CIAposting. Some fucked off back
Then more turned up thanks to the mods trying to protect spoilers for star wars, influencing those shits to stay around.
Then more turned up and haven't fucked off since Trump become republican nominee. Now its all PRAISE KEK bollocks

>respect my choice to not believe the same things you do
your application for respect for your choice has been received and reviewed and I am sorry to inform you that it has been declined

Why do you hate God? He made you and you are just going to turn your back to him like some woman you stand up on a date.

>inb4 you meme too hard and blow a vessel
calm down cowboy, im trying to save your life. you are like a big dumb labrador in the back of a truck that is trying to jump out when the car is going fullspeed. I have to protect you from yourself for your own good

>inb4 you realize the error of your ways and repent like you should

When The Donald's impeached.

everyone knows the best trolls troll with truth

are you that bothered by the truth troll?

prostrate yourself

There is literally nothing wrong being Redditor

Why is Christian God real but other gods aren't?

Le upboated gentlesire!

Fuck off back to reedit cunt

>why doesnt Sup Forums have a /reddit/ sub4chan?
it's called Sup Forums, /r9k/, Sup Forums and/v/. these are all the same subreddit