Elite K-8 school teaches white students they’re born racist

If you thought your hate for leftshits couldn't go any deeper, here's something you need to read.

nypost.com/2016/07/01/elite-k-8-school-teaches-white-students-theyre-born-racist/

>Elite K-8 school teaches white students they’re born racist

>An elite Manhattan school is teaching white students as young as 6 that they’re born racist and should feel guilty benefiting from “white privilege,” while heaping praise and cupcakes on their black peers.

>They complain the K-8 school of 430 kids is separating whites in classes where they’re made to feel awful about their “whiteness,” and all the “kids of color” in other rooms where they’re taught to feel proud about their race and are rewarded with treats and other privileges.

>“Ever since Ferguson, the school has been increasing anti-white propaganda in its curriculum,” said a parent who requested anonymity because he has children currently enrolled in the school.

>Bank Street has created a “dedicated space” in the school for “kids of color,” where they’re “embraced” by minority instructors and encouraged to “voice their feelings” and “share experiences

>Meanwhile, white kids are herded into separate classrooms and taught to raise their “awareness of the prevalence of Whiteness and privilege,”

>Some kids come home in tears, saying, “I’m a bad person.”

>They say white kids are being brainwashed into thinking any success they achieve is unearned. Indeed, a young white girl is seen confessing on a Bank Street video: “I feel guilty for having a privilege I don’t deserve.”

>believes even white babies display signs of racism, so she encourages parents to talk to their kids about race as early as kindergarten

>She defends segregating minority children by race by arguing they need a safe place where they can share their “ouch moments,” including “micro-aggressions.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lBhfHhFekHc
twitter.com/freedomteddy/status/749197379501522944
infoplease.com/encyclopedia/history/integration-the-civil-rights-act-to-present.html
vimeo.com/132328468
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Harrison Bergeron

that's all

if you don't know what that is, google it and read it

Well, I may as well be racist then.

(((elite))) "school"

>Sane people are intolerant of "cognitively diverse" people
You don't say?

I love this story, it should be mandatory reading. I'm glad I read it growing up.

Is europe out of Jews or something that you started abusing white people?

this won't backfire

It won't, though. They could have them hogtied in a closet all day with loudspeakers blaring CRACKER IS EVIL KILL YOURSELVES KILL YOURSELVES and as long as they say it's for the noble cause of leftism, people won't do shit.

Also, since when can OP self-bump from page 10 to page 1?

Sounds like a recipe for shit.

People pay money to have their kids destroyed? So much for being elite

Well if I was born this way, how can anyone give me shit over it?

i wanna knock these cunts out

Anders is right.

What ever happened to this broad?

(((Bank))) Street

ORIGINAL SIN

>Social Justice confirmed for Religion
>Feminism confirmed for Religion

She is heading back to the Senate!

why do white people still live in those areas? are they poor? if that shit happened in my area is would gtfo right away. fuck that shit.

always americans who take liberalism to the next level.

I thought you could Manhattan was too expensive to be poor in

Fucking this. It's always the Americans going full retard on everything and a truckload of morons around Europe importing that cancer.

I honestly don't know what's worse, the Americans or the people who copy them. We should nuke everyone just to be safe.

Gentlemen, you can practically map how things will go from here.

>white kids taught to cut themselves and whip themselves for their white privilege
>white kids not allowed to graduate school until their family houses immigrants, 1 for each grade they want to pass
>whites banned from going to school to even the wage gap
>whites must now attend camps designed to cull the white population (read; death camps)

Sounds really promising, doesn't it?

And why does Britain always seems to be the first to import their lunacy?
>pic

wow if you think the millennials are fucked... the next generation is just going to be even worse

because we're americanised faggots.

No joke, this shit is scaring me. Why the fuck do they all wear the glasses and have the same eyes?

It's all part of the cult attire.

and they say europe is cucked

this-ish. it's revealing that their leftist politics are something they wear on their sleeves as a trend so not only do they have the same politics but the wear the same glasses, buy the same hipster clothes, get the same haircuts etc. they're all incredibly fake people.

That is THE most punchable fucking face I've ever seen.

>Murica exporting cuckery from 1820

> boy
> male
what the actual fuck

BURN IT DOWN

America you laugh at Euros but then constantly pull shit like this. What the fuck is wrong with you

It is. You say that like Europe doesn't follow our trends or something.

I was thinking the same thing.

American expat in Hong Kong checking in.

The public schools here teach some awful things about America (George Bush Jr. was formally compared to Darth Vadar in a buddy's kid's school assignment).

But race is totally left out of everything.

(Edit. The private schools...)

These goblin-looking faggots have been successfully convinced that they deserve to hate themselves for being white. In all honesty, I think whites and orientals have the most to be proud of in terms of general advancements for humanity. If that makes me a racist, then so be it.

Can some retarded left tell me how do they measure white privelege? Can it be observed?

can't go one fucking thread without reminding us who the real victims are, huh Schlomo?

I bet she's a jew

Begging you to fix yourselves doesn't work. Making you angry might. The Saxon must learn to hate again.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=lBhfHhFekHc

I really don't understand why this shit can even exist in the USA, I thought suing people was a national past time there.

Even in my country we have a organisation called AfriForum who sticks up for whites in the court system when it comes to anti white
bigotry.

You see laws against bigotry and racism can be applied both way, it does not matter your skin colour. So even if the laws were originally put in place to protect blacks the judge has to apply those laws to all races.

WHY HAS NO ONE SUED THESE PEOPLE YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do they tell the disabled/diseased white students who wont live very long or fulfilling lives that they're "privileged" too?

Sup Forums, i have seen so much lunacy.
I can see the backlash like no other. It excites and scares me as a slavborn in Germany at the same time. Yes, you'd probably say i have nothing to fear as a working man with german ID.
Tell that to others that will come to my house and will threaten my family.

I observe. At some time, it will explode. I hope, i'm not nearby when it happens.
Godspeed.

poo in loo, but a lot of the others involved are jews. it's nyc afterall.

You have white privilege if you turn on the TV and see white people on the screen.
There was a full list of examples of white privilege somewhere on dumblr, though I can't find it at the moment. It's full of bullshit anecdotal cases like the TV one.

If a parent could sue a school system because they are teaching something a parent disagrees with then our school would be even more fucked up

Alas...

But that would be racist, Are you a nazi user?

Do you have laws against prejudice and racism?
Yes you fucking do and I know you do.
Its not simply a disagreement you retard its racism.

I'll correct myself: white privilege is turning on the TV and seeing people of your race, not white people specifically.

Nuke the school and behead the teachers

no, we don't actually, unless it involves employment or similar

>third world flag
you don't know fuck all about US school and legal system. its a private school, they get away with much more bullshit

OR EDUCATION!!!!!!!!!

Don't you know your own fucking history, you think those schools and private colleges in the south de segregated because they wanted to? No there were laws put in place to get rid of prejudice in schools during the civil rights movement.

Check yourself into Auschwitz (Detroit) Whitey

>>Elite K-8 school teaches white students they’re born racist

Well they're not wrong. Racism is a good survival instinct, and the idea that it needs to stop or people should be taught not to be racist is morally wrong.

Retweet this

twitter.com/freedomteddy/status/749197379501522944

>girl
>female
>tomboy
>young woman

and all that other bullshit.

infoplease.com/encyclopedia/history/integration-the-civil-rights-act-to-present.html

You wanna rephrase that tweet and I'll twat you to 11k people. About half of them are normie GOPers.

In all seriousness, brainwashing kids as young as 6 years old, into hating themmselves is pretty fucked up, you're fucking them for life.
This is no different from Islamic Madrasas, but them at least teach their kids to hate the rest of the world instead.

This, if we're gonna be treated like we're racist no matter what, might as well get to lynching then.

Burn the leftist nu-male, hipsters and feminists too, because they enabled this.

Instead of repeating our mistakes and bringing back slavery, lets fix the problem how we should have in the first place, and ship all blacks back to africa.

sending student to different classes for part of the day isn't segregation. fuck you for making it sound like I'm defending this retarded school.

Just give ISIS nukes and let it all burn

Separating the students into different classes based on their race IS segregation you dumb fuck. It'd be different if the separation was based on merit (grades) or even intelligence test scores.

>mfw 16
>mfw these are the people i share my age group with

fuck, it's gonna suck balls in 10 years. let's hope AI never gets done and these faggots die on their own "guilt".

fucking idiots.

>muh "facts" tell me a person is born racist

Everyone is born tabula rasa.

Why is this acceptable? It's pure segregation and has elements of apartheid. Why does America hate white people so much?

But we ARE born racist. Conservationism, theism and racism are all natural.

Gotta start killing them sooner or later. Doesnt even matter if the media depict this scum as martyrs. Killing your political opposition works 100%, see Islam.

I've seen some body shots of her/him w/e pretty tight if you ask me

A bit of a funny story but part of how I got red-pilled is that I was one of the only white kids in my elementary school(multiculturalism lmao) but the teachers still taught kids to hate whites anyways. This led to the other students often beating the shit out of me and stealing my lunch money, and they referred to me as "white boy". This taught me that minorities are a bunch of perpetually aggravated faggots and that whites shouldn't hate themselves because of these losers.

but not the criminal kind. in the school they made it like separating boys and girls for health class.

private school have always been a haven for crazy liberals. thats no secret. its common for our tv shows to joke about how private school give smiles for grades instead of actual grades

>elite school
>students of color

>An elite Manhattan school is teaching white students as young as 6 that they’re born racist
Ok then, if there's nothing I can do I'll just be the most racist I can be.

I agree also I'm at ihop waiting for minority to serve me

>The teacher who implemented this is actually an Indian

vimeo.com/132328468

This would not have happened with stricter gun laws.

i vaguely remember reading that in middle school. More relevant today than ever before.

Man I fucking hate Indians, you guys are some of the worst when it comes to assimilating into other cultures.

>leftists willingly bring back segregation

And they teach whites that they are born racist. This stuff is too good, they are bringing back the 18th century on their own accord. Fate works in the strangest ways.

Maybe this is a common thing in your continent, here they don't teach us anything like this.
Yes, we learn history about slavery, genocides, colonialism...and ethic stuff like human rights, equality and such, but that K-8 school is some kind of perverse indoctrination.

Don't forget the part where you become our slaves forever as well as any descendants of yours, more possessions forever. The wealth of my people will accumulate so high we'll be the wealthiest people in the world. Benefit of being God's chosen.

>inb4 muh reparations

>Tomboy

How long has this been a fucking gender? When I was younger it was just a girl that enjoyed doing more traditionally male things than female things.

>Tomboys >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> girly girls btw.

Except the little detail where all of the white students of this school are going to grow up nervous wrecks who'll either go for a serial killer career or kill themselves.

it will just purge the weak ones. Any of the whites with any sense of will and intellect will come out strong.

What's even more fun is that the rise of trannies strips women of their victim card.... because... well... anyone can be a woman!

Only if the parents don't program them properly at home.
Just tell your kids that the blacks are jealous and that white privlidge is something to be proud of.

Muslim detected

Do not worry Slavbro, join our cause early and be counted an honorary Aryan when the time comes.

You've already scored major points by association with our eastern yuro bros standing up against fuhrer Merkel.
Don't be freaked out by all this hype about muh Polish workers etc.. I honestly don't think anyone really has a problem with you guys. It's just media hype because you're easier to defend than mudshits.

im ok with this.

Segregation, where do i sign???

where did you go to school? that wasn't my experience

you from Ontario...Toronto?

4champs is an internet site solely for the use of legal adults, my child

I welcome this.

The harder they push the stronger the reaction.

Is there a website keeing track on this kind of thing, Sup Forums aside?

Bingo.