Milo is coming on Bill Maher's show THIS FRIDAY!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2ZT1loLlIpc?t=177
carolynnawilliams.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/transphobia-is-perfectly-natural-_-thought-catalog.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=93EQ6Mo02r4
qz.com/898134/what-steve-bannon-really-wants/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>two retarded, unfunny cunts who only have fans because they pander to political bases in the same room

Oh boy

D R O P P E D

>milo and maher in the same room

The amount of smugness and self righteousness would make the room explode

They know Milo will beat maher in any debate and generally win over fans with his personality. the left fears milo.

Now add Steve Bannon as the opener Ben Shapiro, Gavin McInnes and special guest Alex Jones.

Why are liberals so hysterical?

Jeremy Scahill showed some courage and cancelled his appearance on Real Time this Friday.

Bill Maher admitted that he doesn't know much about Milo. I just don't understand how he couldn't. Hopefully he gets educated by tomorrow and no platforms this white nationalist.

D R O P P E D

You might be the last person to know he's Jewish, it's half of the guy's routine.

would pay good money to see this go down

Yeah, even though Maher has been known in the past to push white supremacy with his anti-Islam views, hopefully he can no-platform this hate preacher

I can't tell if this post is satirical or not

>implying it wouldn't be fucking awesome

God this cunt. He reminds me of all the gay guys went to high school with. A bunch of sex obsessed cunts who loves to be controversial conservatives as well. They all hated Obama but admitted wanting to drink his cum

>milo
>ben
Bill Maher gets one word out while they both are taking their first breath and they both immediately start talking at 250 words per minute about how the left is full of shit. It'll be great on mute.

>ben shapiro and alex jones in the same room.
cant even imagine how that would go down.

Worried about what? Lefties need to be put through bootcamp to toughen up.

I would literally pay money to see this.

>Worried about what?
People will hear someone who doesn't believe in Baskin Robbins 31 genders.

CTR has spread to other boards?

With Gilbert Godfried as moderator.

Do you seriously believe that comment was made in earnest?

Milo's fans are the most pathetic people in the world

everyone knows Sup Forums is the lefty counter weight to Sup Forums

What about him makes you insecure?

It's pretty sad that Milo is considered edgy nowadays. He's Milquetoast compared to 90s stern.

youtu.be/2ZT1loLlIpc?t=177

hes not only Jewish but only sucks nigger dicks

>giving a literal nazi a platform on your television show
Jesus Bill, what happened?

HANRAHAN

HANRAHAN!

SUZANNE SUCKS PUSSY!

Do you really believe that Milo should be allowed to spread his hateful message?

Stern is a fucking lefty shill now too, it's sad.

At least he earned it after a long career. Just wants to retire a peaceful old kike cuck.

Women """""""""""""comics""""""""""""" flip the second they get any recognition.

>Gavin McInnes
Why does this guy have fans?

Because he's a good story teller who has had a weird life.

I like Milo because he clearly doesn't give a shit and is just there to piss people off, which is admirable when he does it so well. It's his fans which take him seriously that are pathetic, I don't think even he takes the shit he says seriously most of the time

Kek

Prove it.

Milo said he would debate Ben Shapiro anytime, anywhere and whenever Ben makes a date Milo refuses to appear.

hopefully Maher will do the right thing and shut this facist down

Not necessarily a fan, I just think he would be a great wild card for that panel.

trying to hard/10

>worried
>offended
>scared
are leftists capable of engaging the world around them on any other level than emotional?

FUCKING EPIC WIN. I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THE CONSERVATIVE ANITA SARKEESIAN ON BILL MAHER'S SHOW AT LAST.

NAZIS WATCH OUT

These are not normal times the president is an actual rapist and his inner circle is filled with white nationalists.

>These are not normal times the president is an actual rapist and his inner circle is filled with white nationalists.
Best timeline.

He has, I don't know, thousands of hours worth of content in multiple mediums and platforms over many years. I can't tell you what you're going to like.

This is the only format I can still find this in after all the bullshit:

carolynnawilliams.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/transphobia-is-perfectly-natural-_-thought-catalog.pdf

One of my favorite interviews:

youtube.com/watch?v=93EQ6Mo02r4

Just don't watch anything on a major network of him ever. He always spergs out.

it is known

You say this now but that really just reveals your inexperience with life and reality. Get ready for phase 2 bby

Kek, gotta get those (you)'s. Gotta b8 better next time I guess.

(You)

Milo is an idiot, professional wind up merchant.
Bill Maher is a triggered jew wannabe

ofcourse theyre doing this just for shock value

Cant wait for the smug-off. I hope they become smug bros by the end.

>implying things will go the way you think things will.
you better get ready for a surprise, give it 10 more years then the world will really start to boogie my friend

>it's a gay obnoxious man talks fast and says stupid things with flimsy backing but oh my gosh talk fast enough that you're on some other unsupported opinion before they say anything
But he's gay and not racist so he gets a free pass.

Also Sargon

>times the president is an actual rapist

That wouldn't fit the show's format.

>the president is an actual rapist
Clinton left office 17 years ago senpai.

da old thing was betturrrrr

I skip boss fights so a phase 2 doesnt scare me

its like a whos who of those friends we sorta knew were quirky and unique at school. Their post teen dream is getting bad, and they need some climatic experience in their lives like they've seen in movies. its a generation of people with the most hopeful sense of righteousness and yet its nearly the most ridiculous. I'm one of these people, bit disenchanted, but too lazy to do anything about it, at least they are having a go at something. its still living.
/blog sry guys just really high.

allegedly you stupid Drumfpkins. I can't wait till you orange cheeto god gets impeached in two weeks

Milo is a disingenuous, smug retard who cares more about his image and popularity than the consistency and thoughtfulness of the things he says.

>being this obvious

Low energy.

I think I'm the only liberal ITT, all of it is b8 for (you)'s

>the levels Sup Forums will go to be contrarian

Bills gonna stack the audience/panel so hard, anyone who claps for Milo will be shot.

nigga it's not buddy hackett. 90s/00s was objectively peak "pushing the line" comedy because people weren't getting fired for calling Ellen Dedgneres a cunt.

Remember when you thought the Hillary v. Trump debates put two of the least likeable people in the same room?

B A S E D
Lefty smackdown without the retardation of white nationalism.

How does he not constantly fall over with those tiny feet?
Is he a weeble wobble?

>People unironically believe that a gay jew is a neonazi

BAN ASSAULT KITTIES

In other words, he's a good, valuable demagogue who can play politics and is a good chip, and plays by the left's rules. Got it.

TAKE MY MONEY

Milo is so fucking based. Truly /ourguy/

And then we ramp into overdrive, when the weed is rolled up and the whiskey handed out.

We're talking next level gestalt here. No Eddie Bravo shilling for Buzz Aldrin

Hitler was literally a gay Jew

I honestly don't know how anyone can hate this guy. Milo's fabulous af

Just looked this guy up, and Maher is gonna eat his ass up, no homo. Sup Forums-tier asshole who is a trumpcuck, arguing with a guy who's been talking shit for decades? No contest. While I despise SJWs and their ilk, just pissing people off for shits and giggles shouldn't be admired. And Breitbart? Really? This guy was made to be mocked. Imma enjoy this episode, I liked last week's when Jim Jefferies rekt the british guy.

While this is bait, I believe Trump probably won't last the term. Lowest initial ratings for a president ever, lies about everything, gets easily butthurt and tweets about it, and he has surrounded himself with inept people unfit for their positions. It's only a matter of time before he REALLY fucks up. Sup Forums butthurt will be hilarious and I'll probably have to abstain from Sup Forums for a week if it happens.

>I liked last week's when Jim Jefferies rekt the british guy.

All Jefferies did was shout "fuck off" and "fuck you" over and over and over so Piers couldn't be heard and then gave the double middle finger in conclusion.

>Milo tells us that he is a faggot and sucks black cock, audience laughs, oh and I hate toxic SJWS
>Bill Maher really fucking disagrees and is so fucking upset with Milo's fucking nazi-enabling
tldw

Trump's thin skin and inability to brush off criticism is his main fault. Even Dubya never said anything about all the horrible things would say about him. He was compared to Hitler and mocked religiously for almost his whole presidency. Multiple sitcoms were created just to make fun of the guy and he still never said anything about it. Trump needs to realize he won and stop caring what SNL thinks

I swear to god, I did not upload this picture. It's not even on my computer.

does Maher need a Berkley style redesign of his studio?

So you mean Bannon?

Read this about him.

qz.com/898134/what-steve-bannon-really-wants/

He's closer to being a militant Christian/Israel Shill than a white nationalist.

you've been bogged

don't resist it, user

Spooky

I DIDN'T POST THIS IMAGE. HOLY SHIT WAS IS HAPPENING??

>0.05

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

why does this guy drive so many people mad? plenty of other authors etc have similar opinions and even go on these shows but you don't see protesters having a shitfit over them.
>alex jones
would be amazing desu

It's his article headlines.

No one actually reads articles and just lets liberal media interpret it for them.

It's that stupid.

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!

>burn israel burn
>antifa
WEW