Which are more important, animal rights or property rights?

Which are more important, animal rights or property rights?

Even if I intend malice why should anyone else be allowed to break my property at my expense to rescue an animal?
Should the state be allowed to seize your home to use as a dog shelter as well?

Animals do not have rights, we should only be good stewards of creation as the Bible says.
Attributing humanity to animals at any level is peta-tier appeal to emotion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QCozh_vbYdM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Property rights over animal rights, if I catch some dreg breaking my window to get my dog out of the car I'll break his fucking spine.

The officer was being a good steward by protecting the life of a helpless animal. If you intend malice you are by definition not being benevolent or good.

>Using the Bible as reason against animal rights
Christianity is the ultimate blue pill

Pets, however, do have rights, the fact that you lock your dog in your car it's your own responsibility. I'd rather have my car window broken down than go in jail for killing a puppy.

Wow great post you sure convinced me with those hot opinions

Your response shows that you clearly have no idea what he's talking about.

Delete your Sup Forums account and never come back.

there's been cases where these fucking lunatics break windows and snatch your dog just for social media fame, I wouldn't cook my dog, but 5 minutes in the sun isn't going to harm him while I get a few things from the store.

Christians lean right? What is your point? Most conservatives are bluepilled anyway

> but 5 minutes in the sun isn't going to harm him while I get a few things from the store.
It's long enough to kill him actually, you can just leave your fucking puppy at home though.

humans are quite literally animals

Yes it will.
I left a puppy in the sun for 30 minutes and it died.

If you don't want responsibility don't get a pet in the first place.

But muh Gawd told me I'm speshul

as long as i can blow my dog i'm happy

It's animal abuse and you can be fined and jailed for it.

No chance if it's under 35 degrees, and these eco warriors will break your window on an overcast day to get their hit of likes.

I dont see why you would leave a dog in a car with the windows up, nor do i see praising the government for breaking the window. Surely they could find the car owner quickly.

Basically both parties are retarded.

My point here is that secular ideology is contrary to the "red pill" by being liberal, based on moral relativism

Property rights.

Hey dumbass i didn't say 30 minutes, these fuckwits will pounce as soon as you walk in the store and smash your window

What if it was an Emu breaking your car window?

I am for animal rights and I do support PETA somehow, but on the other hand I dislike dogs, so I'm quite neutral against them. When I see a dog on the street I leave him be; on the other hand I usually feed and pet street cats.

And of course your puppy have died after 30 minutes in the sun in this barren hellhole.

He should.

>puppy have died
has*

It's like parking in front of a hydrant.
They could run the hose around, but they break your windows and thread it through your car because you're an asshole.

The point is: even if it doesn't kill it, it does hurt it and it's animal abuse.

Don't get a pet if you're not going to take care of it, is it that hard?

You don't mess with emus m8.

You can have both if you treat your animals well and don't act like a nigger

Being with nature and treating animals with care is divine grace. Those who do harm to God's creatures does harm to God himself.

Getting your sense of morality from a 2 thousand year old book written by sand niggers is about as bluepilled as it gets.

Funny, if I catch someone locking an animal in a hot car, I'm breaking your window and kicking your ass if one peep comes out your cocksucker

But you cant, the state infringes on my property rights by criminalizing preparation of cats, dogs, and horses for food

This

Leaving dogs in hot cars is illegal, when a Cop sees a crime taking place, it is their obligation to intervene just the same as if they saw someone breaking into your house from outside.

bait

How would anyone know how long the dog was in there already and how long you will be in the store? Take care of your pet, or you deserve everything thats happening afterwards and worse.

Wow, OP, you're a psychopath. Animals are living beings, and even if you don't think so, they DO have certain legal rights.

Btw. did you also pee your bed or play with fire as a kid? If so then you will probably become a serial murderer, because those are the three indicators (two needed for murderers).

>those straight-up political churches at the bottom
makes you wonder how often they straight up break 501c3 rules.

>muh property
>muh bahble
>muh children of god
and by the way guys, we NEED religion for moral guidence otherwise we will run around killing eachother

Actually they run it straight through your windows so that the hose doesn't kink and kill someone when the pressure backup causes it to burst

I'll clock you straight over the noggin with a crow bar, you silly window breaking cunt.

>Animals do not have rights, we should only be good stewards of creation as the Bible says.

Leaving a dog to die in a car isn't being a very good steward of creation you know.

>Attributing humanity to animals at any level is peta-tier appeal to emotion.

Nigger what? Animals feel. This has already been proven. If you believe the medieval notion they are just mechanical beings then you're on par with a mudslime goatfarmer and should just blow yourself up inorder to kill infidels. There is a reason people are disgusted by the practice of halal slaughtering. I don't feel bad for killing animals but I don't want to torture them like you do. And yes leaving a dog into a hot car is torture.

I think I'd shoot you dead before you got a swing

Even if they can get it around without the risk of kinking, they do it anyways to make a point.

Aren't you cool with your big flashy gun. Does it make you feel like a big boy?

Well I don't know I'm just glad that that pupper is OK. Are libertarians generally heartless people?

I'm not a libertarian

I don't know where you live, but I'm in Texas. Temp here in the summer is over 110. Inside the car is god knows how hot. I once left a CD jewel case on the passenger seat in the morning on the way to work and when I left for lunch it was warped and wrinkled. The plastic melted. This happened between 9-11:30am.

It makes me feel like no one is going to crack my skull with a crowbar

>without the risk of kinking
doesn't happen if you're snaking it around a car. Your house is literally burning down right before your eyes.

Do you think a team of firefighters is going to want either:

A) a 5% chance that their water supply is going to violently explode, causing the house to be lost and potentially injuring/killing bystanders or fire crew or damaging the fire engine

B) a civil suit for $200 to replace some jacknob's windows

I don't think the heartlessness is related with the political views; I am a national democrat and I really lack empathy and tolerance to human beings. But that doesn't mean I'm cruel or something, it might be influenced by my daily schedule and the music I listen to.

But libertarians seem dumb to me, they are by definition uncaring since everything is labeled as a "good", including critters.

Nigger my family has been in this state since the republic

Then you know more than 20 minutes in a car here in the summer could probably be deadly for a small animal

youtube.com/watch?v=QCozh_vbYdM
This is the average libertarian.

Alright dude whatever you say.
I'm not really interested in drawing diagrams about this shit.

Not a public concern

Animals don't have rights. You shouldn't be mean to them and abuse them, but they don't have rights.

I don't think you understand what rights are.

Well, I'm just telling you I'm here, in Dallas, and if I see it, window is getting broken

>Attributing humanity to animals at any level is peta-tier appeal to emotion

Here's your (you)

Do you disagree? Do you feel it is a public concern that I shouldn't eat horse?

I broke a window of a car to get a dog out with the permission of the cops. I worked as a bouncer at this bar. It was something along the lines of midday when one motherfucker drove his car to a parking space near our bar. He came into have a drink but ended up having several. At this point I got pissed and told him to get the dog out of the car. The guy told me to fuck off at which point I ordered him to leave. At this point I thought that at least now the fucker will let the dog out of that car. Nope. He walked to the other side of the street to another bar. At this point I decided to call the cops about the dog. They told me that it will be awhile so I have their permission to stop a crime in progress by breaking a window and getting that dog out which I did.

The guy arrived before the cops and as you'd might guess got totally pissed so he came in to threaten me. After a throwing around empty threats he decided to go to his car to call the cops on me but while doing this he decided to to but the car keys into the ignition. Wrong fucking move. Cops arrived and arrested him for animal abuse, illegal threats and DUI.

Just wanted to share the story with you. I apologize for possible typos and bad english since I've just woken up and worked evening shift last night. Haven't had my morning coffee yet either.

pic not really related.

Russiabro has it right, animals don't necessarily have rights because they lack the capacity to make conscious decisions (within the realm of the choice they make and the impact it has on others), that being said, it does not mean that we shouldn't care for them, lest we stoop to the level of subhuman civilizations, such as the Chinese.

the actual physical use of broken english

>Do you disagree? Do you feel it is a public concern that I shouldn't eat horse?

Not necessarily, I just think you're fishing for an argument on some moral level, like yes in theory you could consume whatever animal you wanted if you legally own it, but that doesn't mean you aren't expected to meet societal or moral standards in doing so, unless you are going to pretend to be some edgelord that "doesn't give any fucks".

It's a moral issue. In this way, animal protection and property rights are in direct conflict

And what if your dog did die in that car and you found out someone had been standing there watching it happen? You wouldn't be angry with them?

>Which are more important, animal rights or property rights?
Animals ARE property

Some eco-terrorist breaking into someone's car deserves to have his brain blown out by a 9mm

>It's a moral issue. In this way, animal protection and property rights are in direct conflict

Perhaps it is, I mean ultimately I'm not here to police the decision of your desire to consume horse meat at the end of the day, I'm just stating that such a decision will most likely earn the ire of your peers or the society at large since the traditional utility of horses is not consumption, thus creating the issue with others and your consumption of it is what I'm elaborating I guess.

I like to think I would kill anyone I saw severely abusing animals. But I eat meat from the grocery store, does that make me a hypocrite?

Animal rights. Only a nigger would lock up a dog inside a car on a hot day. Are you a nigger user? What next, you'll tell me that Michael Vick dindu nuthin?

SAY THAT TO MY FACE FUCKER, NOT ONLINE, AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS!

It's not eco-terrorism if it's in accordance with the law. Last year in Finland police defacto legalized window breakings if animals are in a harms way. Didn't cause a huge surge in car breakings but made normal animal caring people calm down and made idiots think twice before leaving a animal to a hot car.

reminder that true conservatives care about the environment and all of the god given animals on this earth.

Animal rights, you are subhuman if you want to activley harm them.

Animals are like children in a way, they don't know any better, they're innocents

story behind this?

also, snakes are fucking terrifying.

Sleep tight, pupper.

No, why would it?

TRICK QUESTION

animals ARE property, so it's a subset of property rights

you have a right to the animals you own. it is a crime for someone else to steal your animals

/thread

>not showing sympathy towards dogs

gtfo muhammed

Appealing to the shitposting source of them all, the Bible.

>Animals are like children in a way
Yes, delicious.

Animal rights don't even exist, so I'm going to go with the latter.

I'm almost surr some fucking gutter trash Chink was behind this
Fuck off Ling Wang

>it's beat down!
>
>time!

Every fucking time.

If I see an animal in a hot car,I'm breaking the fucking windows,and calling the cops

if the "owner" comes back,I'm drawing my CC and keeping his ass on the ground,my boot on his neck and his face on the hot asphalt until the cops come.

Fight me,literal cuck

Animals are property.

Locking an animal in a hot car like that is neglect. The officer is in the right on this.

I'm going to break into your car because you neglected your sunglasses by leaving them in the car.

ahahahahaha

pretty good, leaf

>sunglasses are living organisms that require a certain temperature range to maintain homeostasis
2/10 I know you're a troll

It's a living organism that I have dominion over, not you.

But the law says you can't treat them that way.

The rule of law is the foundation of civilisation.

But it is. Try reading up on law, buddy.

>If I see an animal in a hot car,I'm breaking the fucking windows,and calling the cops

Based Ameri-kun knows that he has a civic duty to stop crimes in progress and since leaving an animal in a hot car is animal abuse which is illegal. Ofcourse one has to also bear the responsibilities of ones actions which in a case of breaking a car window is to compensate for the damages done if appropriate officials so degree.

The more I see libertarians arguing freely on the internet the more I realize that they are narcissistic sociopaths who find concepts of duty, responsibility and compassion as total enigmas.

Because supposedly animals in processing plants live a shit life and are abused, and I indirectly benefit from that buy getting to enjoy eating their meat.

Libertarians are libertarians because they are extreme degenerates. That's their primary motivation. They just want to be free to fuck a toddler in the asshole while smoking meth and firing a gun into the air.