youtu.be/7YHsuu5OXxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd like to enroll in TSSSSSSUUUUUUUUU 101 please

>UBC-O

when you can't get into real UBC but wanna claim you did
at least their girls aren't 60% chinese

Let me finish your sentence
>-all".

I mean its cool that they're studying an athlete and not something retarded like some activist, but
>sociology

>canada studying gay man
hmmm

will they finally release study about his closeted homosexuality?

>students.cu.ck.ok

He will have to stay in the closet his entire life because they'd lose their entire middle eastern market if this shit came out

How do I enroll for that class?

As a non stem student I can say literally every non stem subject is a fucking joke at this point. Those autists were right. I took a class on "production of popular music" this semester because I figured it would be about the business side of the music industry, maybe how songs are oriented, shit like that.

The first week we had a 25 minute discussion on how Beyonce is oppressed because she's a black woman.

And its like that for every other class too. I'm dropping out next semester when my scholarship runs out because there's no way I'm paying for this shit with my own money.

>The first week we had a 25 minute discussion on how Beyonce is oppressed because she's a black woman.

Kek. I don't know if I could handle 25 mins of that drivel desu.

>tfw you fail cristiano ronaldo studies at uni

>because I figured it would be about the business side of the music industry

But why did you expect that some tatted up hipster professor would know anything about the business side of music industry?

I don't know how I could know whether or not the prof will turn out to be some tatted up hipster.

You realise that you could have told them how she is not oppressed instead?

and risk the wrath of an entire canadian sjw class?

One of the requirements of the course is writing a 10000 word essay on how Messi is a roiding manlet.

from the looks of it, that's just a seminar a sociology student could take. i don't know why people freak out over shit like this making it into clickbait. for a sociology major it's just another class you can choose to take or not from the catalog. it's fitting enough for the degree, probably gives insight to Brazilian (or wherever that monkey is from) football culture, economics, etc.

>Questioning the narratives of SJWs in their own domain.

Might as well run down the streets of Compton screaming "NIGGER!" at the top of my lungs.

>See thread and flag
>Immediately start laughing

Makes sense to study a winner

I am a stem guy and I disagree. I love taking economics and marketing classes as my eleftives. They are the classes that make me feel good after failing a signals and systems examn

I took a Women in Politics class as an elective and argued that abortions of pregnancies conceived in consensual sex should require both parties to consent to the abortion.

After that I got cold-shouldered by 30 students and a professor for 10 weeks

its possible not to get into trouble, most of Compton is now Mexican

So that autistic leaf Ronaldo dickrider is a professor

>studying how to be #2 in the world
Truly the Canadian mindset

You aren't a first world country if your uni doesn't offer TSUology

rinuldo homo

>tfw you can potentially earn a phd in TSUology
all this Sup Forums shitposting will finally come to good use

youtu.be/3r00nuDTfvc

youtu.be/7YHsuu5OXxE

lib snowflakes complain about not being able to get a job after uni.

>Going into student loan debt for this

That still seems like a best case scenario type of outcome too.

>studied at a uni
>not in a specialized football academia
Not surprised

What kind of jobs can you land with a Cristiano Ronaldo studies degree?

>get degree in Ronaldo Studies
>family shouts MESSI MESSI MESSI at me

Are you by any chance, ugly ?

In my experience if you're good looking people are willing to listen to you more and don't blacklist you (unless you go full 1488 or something).

Regardless, it's not worth it. Just finish the class, get a good grade and GTFO from unis as fast as possible. Find a comfy job in private sector and ignore this shit, after all most of these SJWs will be republicans in 15 years, once they understand how taxes work.

No, I'm not ugly. I was young and naive in thinking that classes could enjoy open dialog.

Regardless, it wasn't the end of the world. There were a few qts in class but I wasn't gonna bend over backward for them

that fag is a shame for our country

>sorry lad, we're only hiring messi graduates

Why would you "pretend" to be retarded IRL?

Also, all of you racist and mysogynist faggots who make posts against minorities online wouldn't have the balls to do it in real life

I know this is bait and its very important to you because you're so close to the issue as Argentinian, but arguing Beyonce is not oppressed is not the same as making "posts against minority"

Care to elaborate how isn't a black woman part of a minority? I mean, she isn't as oppressed as me because at least she lives in a 1st world country, but by 1st world standards you don't get more oppressed than being black and female at the same time

low effort bait, fuck off

>ubc

not a real school

we only have 1 school in Canada: UofT

>studying this soon to be forgotten fag when you could have a Phd in GOATology

>can't debate
>lol ur baiting
If you can't refute me then don't quote me again, you brainlet

Embarrasing

Cant tell if it bait, but I do actually agree

psych class taking a few weeks to analyse everything wrong with this creature i'm guessing

narcissism, perfectionism despite glaring insecurities about who he is (inc. sexual) and then there´s the whole deal with his kids

you literally cannot be oppressed and rich at the same time
if you want to play the victim card give up all your money and fame

being a canadian tsufag is embarrassing, correct

oof

They are rich despise being oppressed, they had to work twice as much as white first worlders to be rich

Same with athletes, Messi had less opportunities in life than Rooney but he just worked harder

the worst part is that i know you're not baiting and actually believe what you're saying, i recognize your posts

Wake up brother, you are literally a sepoy, les estas haciendo el juego a los que dominan el mundo mientras vos no tenes 1 peso

holy shit your post made me nauseous, i thought commies didn't exist on Sup Forums
go back to your social studies class or whatever leftist shithole you came from
do you jerk off to a picture of Che?

The fuck is this gay ass shit

>With 84% world population recognition, Cristiano Ronaldo is the most recognizable athlete in the globe today and perhaps in world history. He is also arguably the best footballer in the world today with three Ballon d’Or awards, the most prestigious individual award in global sport.

Why would I study a class where they can't even get a simple course description right?

lmao

I ain't communist

>so this is the power of going to college

No wonder these cuck college graduates all voted for Clinton

[argentine shitposting intensifies]

Every time someone brings this gay oppression shit up IRL, they're the ones who shut their traps first because I'm so willing to talk about it, they get offended.

Yeah canadians are the laughing stock of the world, what else is new?

Go back to your containment board elliot

>So, here in your resume says that you have a major in Cristiano Ronaldo Studies. Tell me more about it.

>take history of rock and roll for my art credit
>instructor is a former hippie (70s type) who got his shit together, joined the army, and played in its marching band
>pretty chill guy that enjoys telling stories about his wild days, but also a serious military type
>indirectly calls some dumbass sorority girl a coalburner during the second lecture
>also teaches a pretty informative class about the growth of the style, cultural impact, and artists
Maybe I got lucky. My anthropology and history classes weren't bad either.

there's no argument to refute here, you're just stating stuff and not proving them. You've got to prove them first

Lol are you me? Just bombed my signals and systems exam a couple of days ago.

>TFW this could potentially set my graduation back a semester
I just want to die.

What would a Messi studies course look like?