/jrg/ - Joe Rogan General

>*gets closer to the microphone*
>The mountain lion will fuck you up dude. Just a small mountain lion, 80 pound mountain lion will fuck you up.
>But a siberian tiger will fuck you up in ways you couldn't even imagine.

Latest episode:
youtube.com/watch?v=LKSTg9CgQq8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EzOjOGizKX0
youtu.be/ciRHOJb1F20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've only seen the Jordan Peterson episode and I'm two hours into the Alex Jones one.

Alex Jones is insane. I think it borders on exploiting the mentally ill to let him talk.

>Jamie, pull that up

stay sleep senpai

After actually watching the podcast and only really being exposed to Jones here with some of more ridiculous shit I had seen about him before I saw it, I actually thought he was quite level headed and backed up a lot of what he talking about with sources as well as making it clear that a lot of the things he says are what other people believe.
He's playing a character on Infowars but that's what draws people in.

>Jamie pull up the video of that Siberian Tiger just JACKING that dude in the zoo.

>...dude...you see that leopard jack that crocodile?

>tfw fleshlights aren't even a part of this meme anymore

Steven Crowder is a LOSER

daaaamn

the best thing that Joe ever did was to get rid of that fucking mongoloid

based /young jamie/ is literally ourguy

That might only be a small crocodile. but goddamn that's some of the most gangster shit I've seen.

is that his scalp?

>DUDE
>WEED
>LMAO

Both of them were complete faggots, almost of equal magnitude

>DUDE

Was Joe bullying Crowder?

I thought he was being emotionally manipulative at the least

I hate that buddy buddy crap he pulls too, feigning concern about him at the end so he looks like the "good guy"

Then again it would be funny to bully crowder

Crowder just came in with talking points about how the left is violent and how Trump supporters are counter-culture. He even shilled his shitty pipe products going on about them. Joe called him out on his bullshit and tried to get him to relax. He offers him alcohol and Crowder was like "just a cold beer, im going to an airport". Youre not the fucking pilot.

And Crowder had this victim persona ready saying shit like "mist of your audience doesn't like me".

Crowder is a little bitch.

Are you high? Please sober up and listen to the last 30 minutes or so of the podcast.

>tattooed junky tries to bully his guest
>gets called out on every cheap trick he tries to pull
>looks like total fried brain junky compared to his reasonable guest

Also, only a retard would think weed is some god send plant like joe has expressed again and again in his podcast.

How can you people sit through three hours of this every day?

I agree Crowder's a fag but I still think Joe was being a rude prick

>watching JRE and complaining about dude weed
It's literally the point of the show

No, I won't hear it.

DUDE WEED LMAO for 4 fucking hours

4 fucking hours

Rogan will be on Crowder's show today.

To be honest Joe's reaction to even the suggestion that weed isn't a miracle cure is pretty weird, why do stoners almost universally seem to get so fucking defensive about their shitty drug? I was a habitual user at one point and wasn't that fucking desperate to defend it

I've experienced similar conversations with teenagers, I really don't expect it from 50 year old men, and really it signals to me some sort of underlying issue

god damn Drop-Bears are scary

>you're bullying me Joe

Jesus christ

>I really don't expect it from 50 year old men

They've been at it a lot longer, the stupid old bastards, and have proportionately more reason to feel defensive.

stoner here, crowder was simply mis-informed with outdated articles and rogan lost his shit because he was fucking DRUNK

How many minutes into before Crowder starts to cry again?

I'll say 15.

just started watching it
is it more cringey and uncomfortable than the les stroud interview?
i don't know if i can deal with that
joe can be a right prick thanks to his test injections

the only pro weed-cancer argument is that it can change the dna of cancer cells to disable metabolism, thats it, and they both failed to mention it.

>name one drug that cures a disease

Really?

This?

>You see that pirate movie where Jonny Depp fought a Kraken?
>What's a Kraken weigh, Jaime look that up
>Like 6 tonnes
>Yeah that Kraken WILL.....FUCK...YOU...UP!

Les Stroud the survival guy? Is it worth a watch? If so what episode number?

Its meh

>Les tells a bigfoot story that is ambiguous
>Further research shows that Les is taking this video as proof of bigfoot

youtube.com/watch?v=EzOjOGizKX0

>I bet I could kimura a deer

>Drive while high or I'll bully you back into a highschool mindset

I usually fast-forward the first 8 minutes to skip all his opening shillings.

Rogan destroyed Crowder. It was nice to see Crowder on the receiving end of mockery for his own spin and bullshit for once.

I drive while high all the time, but I get high every day so I'm pretty comfortable doing *anything* high. I know that sounds shitty, but before this I was getting drunk every day and I'm pretty sure I probably drove to work/school drunk in the mornings from the night before.

Goddamn I hate my life.

No man he was just rude as fuck.

The conversation went to cars and how living a monk lifestyle devoid of pleasure would deprive people of the joys of technology. Crowder wanted to extend the conversation further and talk about smart phones then:

>Naw fuck that, let's get back to cars

Never forget that Rogan used to make girls drink Donkey cum for money, the guy is one flotation tank session away from choking someone out.

He changes the topic back to earlier threads all the time, that's just how he hosts his show. Yeah it's quite assertive, but this isn't some dainty ladies talk show for NuMales.

>getting bullied by an insecure roided manlet
lmao canadians are this cucked, could you imagine if joe was 6'9?

>You seen that star, VY Canis Majoris?
>it's H-U-G-E!
>What's it weigh, like, 5,967E31 kg (30 M)?
>jamie pull that up...
>yeah that red hypergiant will FUCK YOU UP!

You didn't watch it then.

I've watched him alot and he almost never cuts someone off to go back to a topic that was discussed 5 seconds before.

>people think a masculine host attitude is bullying

I bet you think Trump is a bully too.

the only thing rogan destroyed was about 8 shots of whiskey in 30 mintues, you dumb fuck

Why do you keep replying to these threads, Joe?

not gonna lie that's pretty cool

its pretty good, but im a fan of les stroud so i might be biased

it gets kinda circlejerk-ish in the end tho, but its not annoying

A man who can down 8 shots of whiskey in 30 minutes and keep a conversation going is a man who has my respect.

I have only seen his Louis Theroux, second Milo Yianoppolis and Alex Jones ones.

What is essential Rogancore viewing?

>Juvenile jail system is plagued with kids that are addicted to pot
>Adult jail system is plagued with people that addicted to pot

Hmm.

Sup Forums BTFO BY CROWDER

Everyone anti-crowder here is just jelly that he fucks little Sup Forums neets in the ass

yeah, too bad it was a shit fest argument and not a conversation.

/tvg/ when

Sorry, isn't the idea that weed is very bad for a not insubstantial subsection of the population the consensus?

As in it may be fine for 95% of the population but the other 5% will get psychosis and shit?

youtu.be/ciRHOJb1F20

this was the worst i've heard

crowder you fucking canadian cuck, joe owned your ass on that podcast and you acted like a pussy.
>y-you're bullying me
and hes like 5'3 lmao.

NO YOU STUPID FUCK. It cures cancer and shit, why are you against curing cancer?

the most essential is Graham Hancock

aside for that, you get two essential subgroups, that sometimes overlap

Comedians-Duncan Trussel(tho it overlaps a lot with Hancock), Ari Shaffir, Joey Diaz, Bill Burr, Doug Stanhope, Bert Kreischer and Tom Segura(not a fan of those two)

MMA- Brendan Schaub, Bryan Callen and Eddie Bravo(overlaps with comedians/dude weed/conspiraci theories, its also essnetial comfycore), Bas Rutten, Mighty Mouse, Dana White, Cowboy Cerrone, Ronda Rousey, Ian McCall

other essentials are: Jordan Peterson, Sam Harris, Shane Smith, Randall Carlson, Dan Carlin, Black Science Man, Brian Cox, Gaad Saad, Action Bronson, Dan Bilzeraan, Rhonda Patrick, Real Rick Ross, Lance Armstrong

Missing a lot, but thats jut on top if my head, a good "getting into" episodes

Why do people need to inebriate themselves so much? That's the problem with people that smoke pot. They're broken people and they're using it as a band-aid for their mental deficiencies.

Peanuts are fine for like 95% of the population but the other 5% will literally die from eating peanuts.

>dude
>you see that upper-body strength on that kangaroo?!?!
>that kangaroo would've FUCKED HIM UP!

Crowder is saying "doggos" what is this reddit bullshit

Difference is that you eat a peanut once and you know you're allergic

It's not like they can test for the chances that someone will become schizo if they smoke too much weed. Well not yet, anyway

This destorys the Sup Forumsack

fuck, i thought that doggo's throat was ripped in the beginning ;_;

He forgets he's not on the internet. That's how he got so mercilessly destroyed by Rogan

Goddamn kangaroos are weird

I could probably build a gas chamber, yes

27:20

"there's more than a 100 studies that proves that cannabis cures cancer"

This was after Joe spent the previous 20 minutes saying that nobody claims marijuana cures cancer

Some people will become schizo even if they never smoke weed once in their life. I can believe that weed might make it happen sooner (some people get paranoid and have auditory illusions when high, has happened to me a few times) but I wouldn't believe that it's a direct cause without direct evidence for that.

Then again I smoke weed every day so maybe we'll just have to agree to disagree, I'm obviously super in favor of the stuff.

5% of the population develops psychosis regardless of any kind of drug intake

I don't get it. Who is this guy and why does he want a gas chamber?

>Some people will become schizo even if they never smoke weed once in their life

Yeah, so? There are some people for which cannabis is, it's theorised, the trigger which sets it off, and we have no idea what proportion of the population that is

>Then again I smoke weed every day so maybe we'll just have to agree to disagree, I'm obviously super in favor of the stuff.

Just because I'm saying that weed isn't 100% harmless across the entire population isn't an attack on you personally. You're acting just like Joe.

>some people get paranoid and have auditory illusions when high, has happened to me a few times

Yeah, sounds like it's completely benign for your mental health bro, lmao

What's your point? Some people develop lung cancer naturally, that doesn't make smoking ok

Someone took Borat a little too seriously.

In my country there is problem...that problem is the jew...

>redban

Not even once.

>dude weed cures cancer
>smokes a combustible and unfiltered version, perhaps mixed with tobacco
>gets lung cancer

kek

>Then again I smoke weed every day so maybe we'll just have to agree to disagree, I'm obviously super in favor of the stuff

How the fuck does your personal use affect any sort of objective assessment of the facts?

Fucking potheads, jesus christ

Why is JRE so comfy tier? Its like a fun hangout session with the bros, talking shit and having a good time

Brian Cox the actor or Brian Cox the physicist?

It makes good listening while driving to and from work/uni.

Its comfy to listen to when you're fucking around at home or browsing the web. I love casual bro-talk and bar conversation that Joe and his guests have.

DUDE IM A respectable CHRISTIAN BUT I CALL WOMEN BITCHES AND CHASTISE VIRGINS LMAO

LOL, HAIL MARY, VIRGIN MOTHER OF JESUS!

the physicist

Butter in your coffee?

I'll have to check that one out.

Both of who? At you talking to yourself?

How tweaked was he in the Alex Jones episode.

Are you dumb? If not, you're doing a good impression

What the fuck is he on here or can he just not handle Alex's level of woke?

Where's the date on that tweet? Nice photoshop

Don't think this was the Jones episode. Looks like a fight companion.

It's cool that he's into UFC and combat. I thought those guys were sort of stoic retard meatheads to be honest

You're not a bad person user

It's the name of a breed you insecure fuck

How do you fucks listen to two irrelevant guys talk about nothing for four fucking hours?

DUDE WEED

RULES OF NATURE