AMA

Ask a rich American who's parents own a couple hotels. I'm relaxing in a jacuzzi for like 40min or so.

are you the american I met on a business trip in Malaysia

Never been to Malaysia and have absolutely no intention on ever going there

The bubbles have started awww yeeeaaa

Are you fat?

lol I thought this was the hotel I work at at first

My weight fluctuates a lot because I don't eat that much but a couple times a year I go full alcoholic and drink like 20+ beers a day. Right now I've drank beer every day for like 9 weeks so I'd say I am a bit yeah. 190lbs 6'1". I lift weights though.

Prove that you are rich or gtfo

>who's
Are your parents too greedy to provide you with a proper education?

Do you like burgers?
How many guns do you own?

I knew this was coming, how? How do I prove that within reason? And it's not really "me" who's rich it's my parents. I just ask them for things and they buy it. I'm frugal too I don't drive a Ferrari or anything I drive an infinity. That's an easy way to not stay wealthy.

You are rich. Shouldn't you have a cook who makes great diet food or something like that?
You have a pool there. Instead of sitting in a jacuzzi, you should actually swim some rounds. Don't you do any sports?

Post keys of some expensive car, watch, pile of money, yacht, airplane, etc...

Blame the phone's autocorrect. I went to a very good highschool though. There were literally no black people.

I fucking love burgers, I don't own any guns because I'd probably kill myself some sad drunken night. Pic related is a breakfast """burger""" I made a bit ago.

Do you have a job? What do you do? Do you have siblings/competition for your vast estate or is it all yours?

Ok, fine. It's a good excuse that I'll buy.

How much is your parents' net worth?
Mine is about $6-7 million. I suppose owning a couple of hotels makes your parents a lot richer.

I can post pics of some hotel master keys... but they just look like regular keys. I'm here all alone, they're like 3 hours away.

I could take a pic of the inside of our winery, but I'd have to walk there.

I can get food at the restaurants but it's not free. They don't own 100% of the hotels they're just primary shareholders or something. If I wanted to I could probably get stuff for free but it just gets billed to my parents anyway. The free maid services and morning coffee delivered to me is nice though.

Maybe you guys remember me a bit as "beer bro" who used to talk with that polish hair length fetishist.

You didn't answer my question.
Again:

Shouldn't you have a cook who makes great diet food or something like that?
You have a pool there. Instead of sitting in a jacuzzi, you should actually swim some rounds. Don't you do any sports?

Fuck guys, I just went into a teleportation machine, and now I'm in Canada.

Also why is the floor in your pic so dirty? If I was a guest in this hotel, I would complain about that.

I went to college for physics with a focus in optics. I know it sounds far-fetched but whatever. Got a B+ in diff EQs. (Anhihilator method and LaPlace Transforms are all you need, hard and time consuming but cover a lot of circumstances) I graduated in 2016 and haven't really done shit. I apply for jobs every so often but let's be real I don't want to work. The only reason I got through college barely is because of adderall and proving to my parents I'm not worthless, also I made a good group of friends who were in the same program, followed them after highschool. I miss math a bit, the autism is still there but I'm enjoying my time playing video games and traveling. I don't need to work a cubicle job quite yet. I'm fine. Fuck it.

I have a sister. As for as we both know it frets split right down the middle when they die.

Never thought about it but imagine owning 3 hotels on a ski resort mountain in New England.

Pool guy came in and asked me if I could step out for a minute while he treats the jacuzzi. I was gonna snap a pic of him but he just sprayed a bottle a couple of times and walked out.

What is your heritage?

No we don't have a cook. My mother genuinely loves cooking and... we don't need to pay for a full time chef. No point, just because you can doesn't mean you have to.

Swimming alone is kindof boring for me, sometimes I do it. But I'll do like 10 laps and that's it.
That's not dirty it's just wet, vs dry. It's concrete.

Still looks pretty dirty to me. You should renovate that hall. What about the rooms? Are they okay at least? How many stars does the hotel have?

Do you have a monster truck and listen to Kip Moore?

Maternal Grandfather was an Irish physicist. I'm thinking of getting dual citizenship for the fuck of it. Maternal Grandmother is French, both of my Paternal grandparents are Lithuanian.

My grandparents and mother got lucky when this little town in Mountains decided to deforest ski trails on a nearby mountain and they invested in basically one hotel after the other over 80 years. The hotel I'm in isn't the nicest by far (the winery is in another one I'd have to drive to) but I like this one the most because it's homely. And the other ones are faggy timeshares so you see a lot of annoying """rich people""".

But at this one, for example hosts a lot of bikers for whatever reason. It's reasonably priced at $140 a night so you get a lot of groups of middle class people on their vacation.

Idk I just like this one.

Nice.
But I'm seeing people who want you to prove it and so on. And I see you posting photos of you lying around in a hotel. How do we know you didn't just book at some hotel as a guest?

Are you a Sununu? Shouldnt you be trying to destroy the natural beauty and tourist industry with Northern Pass or something?

Are you from KC?

You don't, really. I mean how do I prove that? I'll brainstorm it. Also it's "about $140" or something for the "average room" or something I don't really know what to say. I could look up prices and post them.

I'm going back up to my room now so maybe I can figure out proof.

Barron???

One key gets you everywhere during hours and the other two are after-hours stuff/different hotels (using the pool at midnight or getting into service closets)

I guess as proof what 23 year old would get a kindof pricy hotel by himself on a Thursday with no holidays around and buy a laniard then attach (not just one) but two keys to it?

yes?

>laniard

Never realized it was spelled this way.

Hey lads. I'm gonna watch TV and movies n shhheeeiiittttt so if I'm slow to respond that's why.

Give me an interesting Hotel secret

>$6-7 million
Hmmm do they have their $$ in somewhere else in Europe or not really? Kinda wondering how having that much asset in Scandi works as I heard Scandi has high taxation and all that

What college did you go to? You can just say the state of the college.
>physics
most people who did physics in my college (Cornell) ended up going to grad school. Have you considered that?

Are you a pooinloo?

i am poor

Are you using your lucky circumstance to actually do something with your life?

send me 50 dolleritos, it'd be almost R$200, which means a lot

Do you own a Submariner?
If so what model

do you have a small dick?

so why did you post a pic of a public swimming pool as a proof that you are rich?

it's not

do you have any ambitions or is being rich just the ultimate blackpill

can you give me some fucking money?