Animated struggle of Iranian armed forces against Invading US Army

>Animated struggle of Iranian armed forces against Invading US Army.
>"The Battle of Persian Gulf 2" is a realistic 3D animated movie which shows Iran military advances in an interesting animation.

youtube.com/watch?v=xRkSCvVg2UE

Are you interested in terrorist kino? This looks pretty respectable technically, to be fair. I'd see it.

>iranian military fan fic
kek

as long as israel survives..

>>hello cia

It uses the Transformers soundtrack by Steve Jablonsky from USA.

Someone edit in the ISIS music

is this what shitskins actually believe?

Infidel jelly that our CGI is better than his shit Phantom Menace flicks.

But Iran would go the way of Iraq and be toppled in an afternoon

Iran is a country where the native population is a minority. I think persians are like 40% of people.
So in order to prevent revolts, it has occupied itself. It has a huge 2 million people army thats occupying all of its towns. It is armed to the teeth, and very centralized.

If anyone wants to bust it, they'll just park a carrier group in the narrow strait that Iran uses for 95% of all its trade.

Not at all. Iran is way stronger than pre-invasion Iraq. Remember these guys almost destroyed Iraq in Iran-Iraq war had US not intervened.

>Iran thinks their military tech is advanced like the US one.
I still remember their "super stealth jet" made out of plywood

Just park two destroyers there.

If a nation is out to make things like this it always sends the message to me they're trying to hide some kind of weakness.
So basically from this I must assume they don't have really fancy stuff.

iran is whiter than the us

There is so much wrong with this video, if sandniggers really believe this shit they're in for a surprise.

As if the ground troops would land there before they bombed everything to shit with JDAMs, cruise missiles and bunker busters.

as if the US carrier just parks there without any protection and completely blows up like the fucking hindenburg.

and as if their Silos wouldn't be the first things to blow up by B2 bunker busters.

Fucking dumb shitskins

>fanmade Arma cinematics are now movies

Of course not they even photoshopped their new stealth fighter on some pic with a mountain from above

>le 56% face

What did they mean by this?

>Anti-materiel drones

A weapon to surpass Metal Gear?!

sandniggers believe they could win by just pressing red glowing buttons not realising the US has probably 700 different plans on how to take out their shitty country in less than a month.

even if they sink one carrier group and launch their SCUDs monkey models, they think they just walk away from this?
These niggers would get lit up so hard.

Well if their goal was to make americans buttmad, comments ITT show that they are already succeeding, and its not even out yet.

You faggots flip flop between the percentages every time

Just accounting for the millions of mexicans entering the USA daily.

Its a fucking joke, look how fucking cheap it is.
everyone and their mom laughs about iran and their shitty CGI fantasys

>Are you interested in terrorist kino?
>defending your country from an invading army is terrorism

Is it done Yuri?

This. It's why I laugh every time I see videos of Amerifats getting sniped or bombed in Iraq. You destabilize a Nation for Saudis and Israelis, you get what you deserve.

Killing Americans is terrorism.
American soldiers are trying to unite the world in one peaceful organization, and people who seek to prevent it are terrorists. They are literally fighting against world peace, that the American soldiers promote.

>This. It's why I laugh every time I see videos of Amerifats getting sniped or bombed in Iraq. You destabilize a Nation for Saudis and Israelis, you get what you deserve.

it could be the next "argentian falklands cartoon" if it didn't look so terrible

except even more delusional(more like 2017 argentina thinking they can beat Britain)

Persians are Indo-European. The Arabs who control their country are the ones who subjected them to Islam.