"..... Quip"

>"..... Quip"
>Entire cinema howls with laughter

>intercourse scene
>cum pants involuntarily
>asked to leaved theatre

Couldn't they at least have given some of SHIELD's special prototype weapons or something? Her fighting this outer-galactic invasion with the firepower of the average policeman was ridiculous.

youre the one who paid their moniez to be in a room full of idiots and to watch shit b-b-b-but tgeyre dumb? ok.

are you doubting the power of GLAWK?

she a stronk independent woman who don need no firepower

>"MARTHA"
>Entire cinema howls with laughter
Snyder truly is a comedic genius.

>autism : the post

>tfw quips and resulting howls of laughter ruin my bootlegged cam

Why is this allowed?

>Couldn't they at least have given some of SHIELD's special prototype weapons or something? Her fighting this outer-galactic invasion with the firepower of the average policeman was ridiculous.

They almost did a Alien Leader in Avengers for her and Capt to fight but they said that felt cheap.

>the movie temporary halts the conversation or the fight to let the audience laugh and clap at the quip

Hahaha quips HAHAHAHA I LOVE QUIPS

>>people watching cams

Why do you allow yourself to do this?

It's the best scene.

It's a Marvel movie. I don't pay for sex with my wife's sister, either.

Duh.

>Villain waits for the audience to stop laughing

You want to know my secret? I'm always angry at the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following Iron Chad and his pals from Nig Fury's Academy as they fight assorted forgettable whos has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the shaky-cam imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make superpowers unpowerful, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Marvel vetoed the idea of Snyder directing the series; they made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for their comic books. The Marvel Cinematic series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-DC series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the comics were good though

"No!" The writing is dreadful; the comics were terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a villain went for a walk, the artist instead wrote "make the villain exactly like the goodie, but more powerful because they're bad."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that trope was repeated. I stopped only after I had forgotten what was happening, because there is nothing memorable about a Marvel villain. I was incredulous. Lee's mind is so governed by his ego and "I'm going to die eventually, just give me this until it happens" that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Captain America 3 by the same Stan Lee. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are watching MCU at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to watch me after I'm dead." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you watch Marvel "films" you are, in fact, trained to clap when you see a hundred year old man stare upwards for a moment.

Why didn't iron man lend her a suit? He's only got like 500 lying around.

I get that it's Marvel movie, but whatever the movie, it's better to wait for the BR-rip.

Or,

>>If your gonna wait to have sex with your wife's sister, wait till after the operation.

Iron Man is a superhero

Iron Woman is a British PM

this might be my fav

They're not actually laughing, they're yahooing.

Yahooing is a laugh-like reaction when the person is caught up in the adrenaline and excitement of the moment.

In terms of cinema, that would equate to over the top action scenes and plot points pandering to nostalgia and references.

It's why the laughter during the midnight release of Force Awakens for example always has an exaggerated feel to it.

that probably would have been better than cap just doing all the grunt work and making a quip every here and there

Imagine you're Tony Stark, and the only reason you're being taken seriously is because you're at the front lines with your one of a kind supersuit. Now imagine Hawkeye and Black Widow with super suits too, and they wreck infinitely more shit than you with their Jericho Arrows and their chainsaw thighs. You'd get obsolete harder than regular Hawkeye ever would.

>still triggered five years later

the jokes in the first one were pretty inoffensive desu, it was age of ultron that shoehorned them in horribly.

>tells joke
>entire audience laughs historically

Why do people do this?

Because he's already the most mediocre fighter of the group, made useful only by a suit. Give everyone else that advantage as well and you see just how much better everyone else is. Besides, they need Scarlett in a skintight suit for the kids in early puberty to show up.