youtube.com/watch?v=BVvWE6V9ulE

THE MOMENT BRITAIN WAS DOOMED
youtube.com/watch?v=8OdyjNdAVxU

WHY NEW LABOUR DIDN'T "FAIL"
youtube.com/watch?v=uQdD4hO6caU

>Andrea Leadsom Makes Her Case To Be PM
audioboom.com/boos/4767097-listen-andrea-leadsom-makes-her-case-to-be-pm

>Peter Brookes on Tory leadership race
thetimes.co.uk/imageserver/image/methode/times/prod/web/bin/4c87c320-3ef4-11e6->>a77d-3f49e917730f.jpg?crop=2727,1818,575,185&resize=758

>Putin dares Britain to go through with Brexit. “We will see how their principles of democracy get realised in practice".
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/01/putin-dares-britain-to-go-through-with-brexit/

>Tory leadership: Gove 'standing out of conviction not ambition'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36679741

>Corbyn to face challenge 'in days', says John McDonnell
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36680463
>>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VJhph5JWVxU
thejc.com/community/community-life/55213/gove-tells-ujia-i-am-a-proud-zionist
youtube.com/watch?v=BHoAQW_DBI4
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36692256
youtube.com/watch?v=JccwIl-obeI
youtube.com/watch?v=-NBHS3FtQ20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is Antifa allowed to wear uniforms for clearly political reasons but no one else is?

>3 threads
>at 8:30 in the morning

Why?

The British invasion has begun.

Give me some links to videos and policies and I'll fire up the twitter and FB.

>p-please Anglobros help us, w-we fucked up our economy

youtube.com/watch?v=VJhph5JWVxU

I know her she is the cutie gilf that was in the final debate and is very pro leave...Pretty based.

>Just found out Leadsom is a global warming fanatic

Oh well, you can't win them all

So why do we hate Michael Gove? He's the guy who wants us to memorize poetry at school

Andrea

>So why do we hate Michael Gove
Well that depends on who you ask.

Teachers hate him because he wanted to return Latin to schools and had a (pretty stupid) policy on turning failing ones into Academies (look it up).

Others hate him because he is an Eton boy and grew up with Cameron, Osborne and Johnson.

May

thejc.com/community/community-life/55213/gove-tells-ujia-i-am-a-proud-zionist

GOOD MORNING

Global Warming exists, though, and it's effects can be minimised through environmental regulation. I'm not saying Global Warming is caused by humans, I'm saying we can help reduce the effects of global warming.

>Academies are bad meme
I really hate this; academies are great and have been proven to do great. I wish Britain becomes the first country to have no state-run schools.

FUNNY ISN'T IT

He's a slippery unlikeable shit. He's literally Littlefinger.

But we wish Gove had the power and policies to make his education program happen -Morality man

I'm all in for GILF with huge titties but peter lied to me

Man, we need a new thread

Pick one

>He lied about not wanting to be PM
You think he's telling the complete truth here?

I like Gove.

Academies are "bad" when lefties think Carpetright are controlling them.

They get state funding despite not following the National Curriculum. That's good though, the NC is shit.

I just wish Free Schools didn't come with a bunch of stipulations like the founders can't run them directly. That's so dumb.

This thread has 25 posts

ROVER EM GOVER

>One is made by a fellow Brit
>One is made by a filthy enemy-country

Oh gee, I wonder which one I should go for.

Well this thread splitting has fucked this general Migrate back to

Migrate back legally

thats not a britpol

He never went to eton

I see.

Anyway I just want to thank all of you guys at brit/pol/. A year and some mouths ago you guys fundamentally changed the way I taught my kids.

I watched this video youtube.com/watch?v=BHoAQW_DBI4

and decided to change my mindset from "never memorize something you can look up in 1 hour" to full on memorize all multiplication, addition ect.. Plus memorize poems and literature. My kids went from C-B students to straight A's.

Thanks to all of you..Sup Forums you're the good guys.

Also I'm drunk

Proof that Morality Man improves lives

Reminder that anti-Hitchensposters are literally scum

No-one will listen, even the darkest hour of Western Man's despair, with all the knowledge we have, they won't listen.

But the few who do, like you, we will rebuild the foundations.

Even his poem is as gloomy and macabre as fuck.

What's Hitchens problem? Abused as a child?

>People with cynical or dissenting opinions to the optimistic "THIIIIIINGS CAN ONLY GET BETTER!" viewpoint have something wrong with them, probably psychological issues

Leftist as fuck fammo

He used to be a hardcore Leftist.

I went from a full atheist to a man that reads the bible with his kids....How can you understand half the references in Shakespeare or any other English lit if you don't know the source material. Hitchen's is a king.

It's like a concise summary of his entire opinion about the UK

Just because you understood that the left wing was fundamentally wrong doesn't mean you should abandon all of its principles, or the experiences you gained exploring the left wing.

Well he's lost in faith in Britannia - her people and her God.

>Just because you understood that the left wing was fundamentally wrong doesn't mean you should abandon all of its principles, or the experiences you gained exploring the left wing.

I was just pointing out that your labelling of Hitchens as "abused as a child" just because he's a pessimist is reminiscent of Soviet Russia's tactics against dissenters whom they constantly labelled as lunatics

He has kept many lessons from his time on the Left, most notably that unrestrained capitalism is wholly incompatible with a patriotic, conservative society, because you cannot love God and money

Hell I've even seen him quote Marx on his blog before

If he's lost faith in her god he has a funny way of showing it..He spends most of his time reminding people that her god is right.

If he loved God so much then he would faith that justice and righteousness CAN prevail.

I was referring to him watching his brother fuck his gf when he was young. That's child abuse.

Fuck off Trumpfag

>If he loved God so much then he would faith that justice and righteousness CAN prevail.
Do you even scripture? This is a fallen world without true justice in this life

What did she mean by this?

haram

Quotes, nigger.

It roughly translates to "Any male in a significant role in my life would rather jerk it to 2d women than spend time with me."

If anime was never a thing she would lambasting swimming catalogues.

>If he loved God so much then he would faith that justice and righteousness CAN prevail.

I would most align with universalists which annoys most Christians so I would say righteousness has prevailed but him pointing out that the further you move from scripture the lower the birth rates. The worse your society fairs is not losing faith.

>"Any male in a significant role in my life would rather jerk it to 2d women than spend time with me."
She is childless

WILL MUMMY MAKE IT ALL GO AWAY Sup Forums?

Exactly.

She will make Westminster banter again

She might just

ROVER EM GOVER

Who /DirtySanchez/ here?

I can't get over that opinion with those milk bags..She has my meme vote.

Hey babycakes.

"I'm a perfectionist, remember? 'Leo on the cusp of Virgo'!"

CORBYN ON SUICIDE WATCH

HIS LAST SHADOW MINISTERS (less than 40) ARE PLOTTING TO OUST HIM AS WELL

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36692256

>The BBC has learned that a delegation of shadow cabinet members tried to meet Mr Corbyn on Thursday to put forward their plan, but were unsuccessful.

>"If they are unhappy with Jeremy Corbyn's leadership or the policies which he is standing for, they need to get 51 signatures, they need to find a candidate, they need to find a platform and they need to go for it," he said.

>"But they don't have a candidate who can beat Jeremy Corbyn."

They still can't shift him kek

Blair was the best Prime Minister we've had since Clement Atlee

>Peter Hitchens, Nigel Farage, David Starkey, David Dimbleby, Andrew Neil, Jacob Rees-Mogg and all the rest will die in your lifetime

It worked and what else matters?

I didn't ask for these feels

Have PH and NF ever been on QT together or anything similar?

>Have PH and NF ever been on QT together
Never in the same room from what I can see, though they might not get along with each other as much as you think

PH is too edgy to ever admit to agree with farage, sadly.

He agrees with anyone when he sees fit to, he praised Farage during the 2014 pre-European Election debate with Nick Clegg for the way he defended not going to war with Syria for example

>During the campaign David Cameron and other prominent ‘Leave’ supporters had warned that Mr Putin was looking to Brexit to destabilise Europe and weaken EU resolve over economic sanctions imposed after the Russian invasion of eastern Ukraine in 2014.

kek

I want to see Hitchens argue with Farage on drugs in hopes that he may convert Farage to being against legalisation.

Paul Nuttall already shares Peter's view on drugs and is the top favourite to replace Farage, don't worry about that

With Carswell gone soon, and Farage later, its shift towards a genuinely conservative party and abandonment of its Thatcherite past can begin

>CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
>THAT WAS MY LAST RESORT
>SUFFOCATION, TORIES LEADING
>DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF I CARRY ON BREATHING

I just hope the party doesn't collapse once Farage is gone. Nuttall is a very capable politician and leader but I'm not sure the party will do as well without Farage's charisma. I hope Farage remains part of UKIP and will continue to represent them but won't be leader.

>Centre for Policy Studies: An "independent" Scotland in the EU would be like Greece without the sun.

REKT

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

youtube.com/watch?v=JccwIl-obeI

Thanks for the cash lad.
Why do other Brits seem to love giving money to us? I guess we are your favourite ;^)

Is this the face he makes during rape?

Wales has the most good boy points right now

>tfw Scottish and want to remain part of the UK but we may well leave within the next 10-20 years

The fuck do I do then. Move to England?

Which side are we on now?

Business minister Anna Soubry told LBC radio yesterday: 'It would be best if the candidates among themselves could just back one person and then we can get on with it. This uncertainty - for this to drag on til September - is not great for our country.'
According to The Times other contenders for the leadership, including Michael Gove and Andrea Leadsom, could be persuaded to stand down should Mrs May become the overwhelming front-runner.

>Anna Soubry

Tory establishment trying to push May into getting it uncontested.

Motherfuckers are gonna try and cuck us.

GET SOME LEADSOM

is that innsmouth as in HP Lovecraft's Innsmouth?
No wonder Gove looks like a frog

Official Nige/Brexit song methinks.

youtube.com/watch?v=-NBHS3FtQ20

makes sense that Britain would be independent before WW3. We go into every war independent and end up choosing sides reluctantly.

When will he come out of the closet Sup Forums?

So, who's following #marchforeurope?

DELET THIS

Yes lad. Plenty of Scots already here.

Every time Europe "unites" Russia ends up getting invaded. I don't blame them.