I need your help, Sup Forums. I want your thoughts and criticisms on my autism project

I need your help, Sup Forums. I want your thoughts and criticisms on my autism project.

Pretty great. Maybe have England seperate from Europe for some sort of Brexit joke?

Or France and Germany could be in some sort of "EU safe space" away from everyone else.

The nations still to qualify through play offs could be a bunch of rats in a maze or some sort of dog fighting ring

Add Northern Ireland soon. :)

You can add Denmark to inside

How's this?

make them countryballs, add more memes, add Chile besides the burger.

It's based off of this

also here's Chile

Add Scotland in there.
MAKE TARTAN RELEVANT AGAIN

noice

Am I forgetting anyone?

here he is

Put Ireland back in, I kekked very hard. Maybe make an ass joke if you want to change it up

wales?

Ireland is in here

>racism
>antisemitism

yep, sure is Sup Forums

I like most semites, unless they’re Jews.

I am fairly certain that's everyone

...yes

Bulgaria were quite shit, yet they almost made the playoffs, perhaps you can make a joke on that?

This is fantastic. Although England should have a pint of beer in its hand. Otherwise perfect

Where's NZ and Oz?
Are we not cool enough for your faggot little picture? We hate soccer anyway, and we hate you, you fat cunt.

That’s OK friend, neither of you were going to qualify anyway.

I will be sure to add Bulgaria in tomorrow, maybe Luxembourg too.
I’ll put the beer in England’s hand tomorrow, too.

>liking inbred goatfuckers
wew

Oh fuck I have to incorporate Ukraine somehow

why are you spics and yuropoors still so desperate to think we care about the world cup lmao. the only time we say we don't care is when you retards bring it up. it was barely a news story here.

So on the docket I have:
Bulgaria
Luxembourg
England’s beer
Ukraine
Trinidad and Tobago

Am I missing anything significant?

>Subsaharan Africa is white

>Subsaharan africa
>any kind of record keeping whatsoever

Perhaps Kosovo, those were their first WC Qualifiers

;_;

Sweden still has a chance, and you forgot Italy

If it makes you feel any better , we have never qualified for EC or WC and didn't have any chance to qualify this year against weaker nations, even thought our team is supposed to be somewhat on par with yours

if el peruANO qualifies you should add peru near germany and add pic related face on him saying hello my aryan brother

I will absolutely do this

nice man also if you want you can add remove kebab face to Serbia, and you could add a meme face for every country that has own meme on Sup Forums. its just a suggestion though you dont need to do any of that, besides that very nice work for making this.

>korean care about nanking
it's a chinese things, most of us don't care about nanking.

good thread

thanks freund

Iceland should be wearing a dental mask

the black argentinian lmao

why is uruguay crying?
also put tsuuuuuuuu face on portugal and no text

Koreans don't care about Nanking, per se. But they like to instigate

I’ll make the edits when I get home

Add Ukraine with a big chunk of their right hand side missing

Very comfy tbqh