Amonpour destroys pro-Brexit MEP Shill

youtube.com/watch?v=ivOOM0PbNps

Sup Forums, you guys were never smart. you got lucky with that vote, but they'll be a retry at the referendum soon.

your bigotry is so sad its funny. what a bunch of cucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0dosmKwrAbI
express.co.uk/finance/city/685216/FTSE-100-leaps-to-HIGHEST-level-since-2015-just-a-week-after-Brexit
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

>destroys
>talks over like a mad cow
End yourself yank.

>Implying he's a Yank and not some Canadian fuckheel that wandered over the border.

I want to sex her up, otherwise she's annoying

Who else is has been having a good laugh watching the UK political class be utterly incompetent n matter where you look? This dysfunctional shit makes the US look like a bastion of political purity

You mean how the Scots are acting like whiney fucks? I agree with that.

The Scots have always been whiny fucks though.

>interviewee can't get a word in
>american "journalism"

>that tantrum she threw when he called her out for lefties crying wolf about racism

The worst part is how thoroughly impressed she is with herself.

Hate crimes rose 57% in 48 hours. Kek

Why would people with no power make a plan? I wanted out of the EU as well, as a random pleb should I have made a plan for how the government deals with how to leave? He and the other leave MPs/MEPs are not in positions to implement anything so there was no reason for them to create any plans should the leave vote win.

Please stop giving (you)s to ((((them)))). Vacate the thread.

It is up to the government to figure out how to carry out the wishes of the public they represent. (or at least it is supposed to be)

>Hate crimes rose 57% in 48 hours. Kek
The Police in Britain are all saying that reported incidents to them have NOT gone up!

Remainers have started a 'hate crime' site and various Facebook groups are encouraging people to report stuff to that.

Take a look at this.

I used to live in Scotland. The fatal flaw of the Scots is obsessive anti-English hatred, which is why they'd rather be demographically swamped by foreigners and ruled from Brussels just as long as it would piss off the English in some way. Come to think of it, the relationship between Scotland and England is a lot like Canada vs. the US.

Stay the course Brexit blokes.

>bigots
>cucks

Pick one, please.

Let him speak you fat fucking cunt

Saved. And thank you. What grinds my gears is knowing that these facts will not be reported by the (((media))). They'll continue to simply report the spike in hate crimes without providing the extra detail.

It's Funny isn't it? . .. .but until the SNP elections, we in England NEVER had a problem with the Scots (although some were salty about us).

Since their failed referendum, they have got increasingly worse in their hatred of England, so we started to get pissed off with them.

Now, after the Brexit vote - they have gone super-salty . . .. and even I get sick to death of hearing about them now, as are most English people.

They are a bunch of grovelling complainers.

>implying you can rattle Daniel "Quintessentially BASED" Hannan
Please, bitch.

>Now, after the Brexit vote - they have gone super-salty . . .. and even I get sick to death of hearing about them now, as are most English people.

Now you know what it's like to be beside Quebec.

I've always thought of the dynamic as how blacks view whites in the US. Blacks don't pursue their own future. They simply do whatever pisses off white people. To me the Irish and Scots do the same with the English.

It's amazing how people from both sides can watch this and believe that "their" side came out victorious.

All I saw was a journalist who was INDIGNANT when her loaded question was thrown back at her.

Her agenda is showing so clearly. I wish journalists would stop trying to DEVELOP A NARRATIVE or BUILD A STORY and instead just REPORT.

wtf i hate brexit

It's actually hilarious how retarded Sup Forums is. They honestly think we can go back to early 19th century politics in this day and age.

It's over you fucks, and Brexit has shown how stupid you all are.

youtube.com/watch?v=0dosmKwrAbI

I watched the video of the first Parliament debate after brexit and the Scottish MP was so whiney. It made me cringe.

Really makes you think. I'm a #CruzMissile now.

>I wish journalists would stop trying to DEVELOP A NARRATIVE or BUILD A STORY and instead just REPORT.

this.

>I've always thought of the dynamic as how blacks view whites in the US

Bit different though, because Scotland really was independent for about nine hundred years before joining the UK, and it has a disproportionately high share of legitimate achievements to its name (in science, inventions, literature, philosophy and so on). It's a real country, in other words; it just has one big fucking fatal flaw, as most countries do.

Italy currently being invaded by Africa thanks to the EU

The EU is dead and faggy academics who get grants from it shilling won't change that

I agree with you and it's increasingly harder to find just the fucking news. I love Sup Forums but something is wrong when I come here for the news.

I used to trust the Brits with the news, but the BBC and the Economist have shown they're no better at pushing an agenda.

I started watching the BBC in 2003 when I noticed that they showed more of the reality of the Iraq war than the US news. Now I see how much they cover up or avoid certain issues.

This guy is from the "I just wanted popularity points - I didn't think we'd actually win" camp.

>They honestly think we can go back to early 19th century politics

History has no pre-ordained direction "forward"; you're just parroting a Marxist superstition. Human beings control the flow of history, not vice-versa.

That Scottish MEP was pathetic "I beg you . . ."

I'm glad the rest of the world has woken up about Scotland, the historically inaccurate Braveheart film fooled a lot of people.

Ireland may have some reason to be cheesed off with us but Scotland has always been a land of moaners.

It's pathetic tbqh.

This is a golden opportunity. An open field. And they're dropping the ball left and right.

The only person taking chargebis fucking Murdoch.

First you stop shipping all the niggers from Africa to Europe and then we'll talk.

I appreciate what you're saying. I meant only that the Scots seem to act with the sole purpose to thwart the English.

What's their fatal flaw?

>cnn
kek amerifat media is really like this?

>I meant only that the Scots seem to act with the sole purpose to thwart the English.
>What's their fatal flaw?

That's the flaw. I have this theory that every nation has its one distinctive vice and one distinctive virtue. The Scots vice and virtue is the same -- overweening pride, which can be either good or bad depending on the context.

Jesus, truly i've been tricked by Boris. His lies have put me on a ruse cruise I can't get off

>Liberal World Order in jeopardy "SHUT IT DOWN"

She seemed a little more animated than most, but her behavior wasn't unusual. Because she's Amanpour she's probably given more free rein to be confrontational.

You realize all of your politicians are the stupidest cunts...

>destroys

She's supposed to be a journalist.

A journalist's job is to report the news, not push agendas.

She's not really a journalist, she's a propagandist.

>destroys

What a fucking joke, this is pathetic.

It's that we "can", it's that we ARE.

It's not confined to Europe. It's happening everywhere from the U.S. to the Mid East to SEA.

It's an inevitable consequence of democracy and modern communications and education crashing up against globalism.

Dan Carlin's, who has been talking about this for a while in relation to his shows on history did a pretty concise covering of Brexit and largely how the ship is rudderless right now and that globally politicians have basically had their fingers in their ears hoping things would "sort themselves out" for decades now.

express.co.uk/finance/city/685216/FTSE-100-leaps-to-HIGHEST-level-since-2015-just-a-week-after-Brexit

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I find pride in the fact that my country is saving human lives. They may even be terrible people because of their poverty, but what do you expect? Do you honestly think poor people are inherently supposed to be good? Of course not- all the more reason to help them. That's the real humanitarian tragedy.

History most definitely has a forward direction. Hegel makes it clear. What are you going to teach schoolchildren a thousand years after world peace has been achieved? "There's been 1000 years of world peace"? Riveting.

>Marxist superstition
OooOOoOOoo the Big Bad Boogeyman!

Go back Ahmed, you aren't wanted here

Saving yes, sure. But they should be shipping them back to Africa instantly. The current procedure only helps the traffickers and encourages further people to risk their lives. If the niggers knew that in the best case scenario they would be apprehended by the coast guard and shipped back, worst case they die, they wouldn't come in the first place and the problem is solved. This kind of needless humanitarianism is our biggest problem. The niggers aren't our problem. We can't save all of them, we can't feed the world.

>Sorry to burst your bubble, but I find pride in the fact that my country is saving human lives

hahaha brainwashed kuck. They're invaders. Crossing the med to come to Europe to take over. It's all part of the plan to turn Europe into Eurabia and you're too stupid to realize. Rescuing them encourages MORE to take the journey- the EU know this which is why they rescue them. They want them to come. It's not about saving innocents, but forever altering the racial makeup of Europe.

>History most definitely has a forward direction

No it doesn't. Who's to say the time of the dinosaurs wasn't the most progressive point of history? Any "progressive" narrative you apply to current times is completely arbitrary and ridiculous.

>I find pride in the fact that my country is saving human lives. They may even be terrible people because of their poverty, but what do you expect?

I respect your noble views. But what will you say when 2 million more come from north Africa this year? Then 3 million more next year? Don't dismiss my question because it may currently be a hypothetical one. What is you cut off point for taking in poor, terrible people? Do you have a limit or do you believe that all who arrive are welcome to stay?

>i passed all of the EU campaign calling the leave voters racist and not listening to their policies
...hur dur whats the next step of your racist masterplan?

Remainers in a nutshell.

His views are not noble, they are just stupid. Save them, yes, but ship them back immediately, instead of helping human trafficking and providing a comfortable fare to Europe. Traffickers will be done, no more people will come and die, we don't have any invading niggers. The solution is so simple.

wow....really makes you think. I hate Brexit now. #remainmissile

She got annihilated. Even CNN fans and others could see what she was trying to do and how he had none of it.

It seems to me that remainers are the ones on the wrong side of history.

This is where I fail to understand the European mindset. Instead of warehousing them on a remote island, providing food and water of course, the plan is to ship them to Germany and Sweden.

This is what makes me believe that the entire affair is more or less a planned one. To me it shows that the underlying plan is to keep these refugees in Europe, not to send them back.

Genuine question - are the German and Swedish politicians who pushed for the migrants beginning to show doubts in their plan, or is it still business as usual? Are there noticeable cracks in the facade?

>destroys
did we watch the same interview you stupid time-wasting hot pocket guzzling cocksucking neckbeard fuck?

It's hilarous that you seem to think we can't go back to the same politics EVERYONE ELSE but the West still has and pursues. With everyone else doing better while the West is in rapid decline feasting on the same politics you deride here.

kek

Why are Amerifats so obsessed with UK in the EU?
Afraid of the T R U M P?

>professor of EU law at liverpool
probably in massive denial he's soon out of a job

yeah
take more and more will come until they will scream to have their right, then you're dead brother. Enjoy this decadence. Nobody cares about us italians

>2016
>a few years after learning that the police massively covered up their involvement in the grooming, trafficking and mass gang rape of white girls by asian gangsters
>a few weeks after learning the police massively covered up their involvement in one of the worst disasters in British history
>a few weeks after the announcement that the police and government are being investigated for covering up their involvement with loyalist death squads during the Troubles
>he actually thinks that the police are going to admit they are utterly powerless to protect people and that anyone vaguely foreign has a giant target painted on their back

>If the niggers knew that in the best case scenario they would be apprehended by the coast guard and shipped back, worst case they die

How do you justify sending someone fleeing a war zone back to the war zone?

>This kind of needless humanitarianism is our biggest problem.

I disagree. I think our biggest problem is Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar and UAE not contributing.

>brainwashed!!!

>cuck!!!

>they're invaders!!!

>they're coming to take over!!!!

>Eurabia!!!

>History doesn't have a forward direction

Wow should I trust this user on the internet whose defining factor is spouting imbecillic Sup Forumsmemes or an extremely respected philosopher who has been praised for his innovative views

>what will you say when 2 million more come from north Africa this year?

That's a river we will cross when we get to it.

We don't actually get that many migrants. In fact, we received less this year than last year, and that's still not that many. Pic related.

Of course, there are countries in Europe facing that issue, and to them it's definitely a problem. I think it's noble that Sweden wants to help so many, but that doesn't mean I don't think it's silly without proper integration methods. Old integration methods clearly don't work- as can be seen with terrorism in Europe. I am quite strict here- take them in, but force European values down their throats.

What's ignoble about offering opportunity to poor people? What's so stupid about extending basic human rights to guests in your country- you know, the basic human rights Europeans invented and perpetuated?

I don't see any country being a better place to live than any Western country. Sorry Adolf, your warmongering days are over.

Oh no, an expert!!! Run, Brexiter, run! Wouldn't want logic and reasoning to taint your emotional decision-making!

C'e la faremo, mio caro amico.

>((((experts))))

There are people among those in power who disagree with the way things are run, but they are unfortunately toothless. Merkel doesn't miss a chance to say that she'd like to keep the borders open and that no mistakes have been made on her part, so it's business as usual for her and her fellow traitors. Don't know about Sweden.

But yeah, the solution is simple. Just send them back immediately. They can only come, if we provide the incentive: we help the smugglers to ship niggers to Europe and we give the niggers handouts for life once they are here. Makes zero sense.

Also, why would we give them an all-inclusive free life anywhere? We can't work and pay taxes to feed the entire fucking continent of Africa. Niggers are not our problem.

>Coastguard sees boat/drowning people
>rescues them
>ships them back to Africa

rinse and repeat. Do this for a while and no one will come, because they will know that there is no way to get to Europe illegally.

amanpour is a filthy lizard

fuck that crackhead Richard quest

>How do you justify sending someone fleeing a war zone back to the war zone?

Ah, the "War refugee" meme... Less than 20% of incoming migrants in the last year came from war zones. They are not refugees. They must go back.

The Police NEVER covered up shit such as Rotherham.

It was the Local Labour Councils that covered it up, without their cooperation, the Police had little to go on.

The only people in Britain who has a problem with the Police are Niggers and scum from criminal families.

>Old integration methods clearly don't work- as can be seen with terrorism in Europe. I am quite strict here- take them in, but force European values down their throats.
For the most part, they don't demonstrate a desire to integrate to European standards. London is currently experiencing reverse integration.

Hannan's a destructive element himself. Just happens to be on the right side on this issue

By the simple fact that our resources are not endless and we can't help every poor person in the world. People have to help themselves. Flooding Europe with human trash helps no one. It reduces our standard of life and stability. Fuck that.
If someone has qualifications and can contribute to our society, they can apply for legal immigration. Everyone else is not welcome. Everyone trying to come via boat should be rescued and sent back to Africa without ever setting foot on European soil.

>What's ignoble about offering opportunity to poor people?

It's naive and stupid. We can't save the world.

Very very easily. There are billions of people in Africa and the middle east you are extremely naive if you think they can all come to Europe. It's unsustainable. I don't care if its a war zone,. they need to stay and fix their own country like Europeans did during and after WWI and WWII.

>an extremely respected philosopher

Who I'm sure loads of other philosophers disagree with. The progressive fallacy is just a way for you to pretend your views are better than everyone elses.

>I don't see any country being a better place to live than any Western country. Sorry Adolf, your warmongering days are over.
This isn't an argument in your favour. Because this came to be under the politics you are calling outdated and bad. They gave birth to countries and societies who thrived and flourished while being homogenous and long before the rise of cultural marxism and leftist ideas.

Ever since people like you managed to get a say in society, the West has been in steady decline. Average wealth has fallen, crime which prior was rapidly falling now is stagnating or on the rise again because certain groups are way more likely to commit it, democracy and freedom has gone in the gutter and the very existence of various nations is in the jeopardy with a balkanization or outright conflict in the way of the Kosovo war being all but inevitable.

You yourself said Western nations were the best places to live. Yet you're doing away with the culture and people who created them, importing millions from failed countries who increasingly reproduce that failure and force it upon the Europeans aswell.

did they fuck after?

>You yourself said Western nations were the best places to live. Yet you're doing away with the culture and people who created them, importing millions from failed countries who increasingly reproduce that failure and force it upon the Europeans aswell.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This. High standard of life doesn't just fall from the sky. Everyone has to work for it, like our ancestors have done for centuries. By importing human trash we are currently undoing their work.

That's the thing. You CAN'T force someone to integrate. It simply doesn't work. The only conceivable way it could work was to take away their children right after birth and indoctrinate them. Otherwise any kind of integration is voluntarily and given the sheer numbers who are coming in, it's impossible to begin with.

Worse, he completely ignores problems such as the rampant inbreeding in Islamic countries. Which sheared off 15-20 IQ points across the board. There's only so much education can do and it can't solve biological issues such as the different IQs exhibited by different ethnicities or inbreeding.

It also ignores how refugees even by international law are supposed to flee to the NEXT SAVE COUNTRY. No European country qualifies in any way. Even the genuine refugees are cherry picking and refusing to actually abide by international laws instead seeking out the countries with the most gibsmedat, which tells you a lot about their attitude.

>You CAN'T force someone to integrate. It simply doesn't work

Which is why we have to accept only people willing to assimilate. Don't want to assimilate? GET. OUT.

> the most gibsmedat, which tells you a lot about their attitude.

In all honesty, I don't blame the rapefugees here. It's human nature to seek for a better life. If someone offered me free money and a better life than I currently have, shit, I'll fucking take it. It's the responsibility of our leaders not to allow our systems, laws and infrastructure to be abused. They have failed despicably.

The police were in on it to. It's in the report. They were the ones driving them back to their rapists and joking with each other that they were just whores, even after repeatedly being told what was happening.

Oh my fucking god that woman is annoying. Is she seriously a professional interviewer? Constantly interrupting the guy, not letting him finish, pointing her finger at him and the camera multiple times, scoffing and laughing at what he says and the list goes on

>What's ignoble about offering opportunity to poor people? What's so stupid about extending basic human rights to guests in your country- you know, the basic human rights Europeans invented and perpetuated?

The fact that these people mostly aren't civilized humans worthy of the basic human rights "WE" invented, but savages that hail from islamic shitholes and don't come here because they want to escape from islamism, but purely for ecnonomical reasons?

Troglodites that do not want to integrate, will never integrate, and will instead just sit here and spread their cancer while raping our culture.

International law used to have a fair criteria to recognize rights and privileges to foreigners. It was called Reciprocity: "I shall treat you in my country as you would treat my peers in your country". Would a sinking boat full of "infidels" be saved by your country in its costal waters? NO? Good, then off you go to the bottom of the sea you filthy subhuman.

Please explain why the EU would give you access to the single market without meeting their criteria.

They were whores.
It still goes on now, young girls tempted by free drink, drugs and money splashed on them by Mussies.

Most of the girls were problem kids from care-homes, complete with daddy issues. (and we all know how easy they are!). I am not condoning what happened but let's put it in perspective.

I don't suppose you can write them a formal complaint somewhere about this woman her behaviour? It was highly unprofessional

I'm with the immigration girl, I agree with brexit leaving the politician is because of CNN is inside the EU

First of all that's REPORTED incidents. There are plenty of reasons why people would be more likely to report incidents and that largely comes down to the media terrifying minorities and immigrants over the entire referendum.

That's Christiane Amanpour, a British-Iranian journalist. If anything she'll receive a fucking award for that performance.

>CNN

what a fucking embarassment, burger. Worse than the BBC, and that says a lot.

They conveniently failed to mention that those reported hate crimes included calls to police simply to complain about Farage. Of course that's a hate crime.

Americans don't want facts. We prefer conflict and drama along with screaming eagles and explosions. That's how you deliver the news.

Funny isn't it?

You're not laughing now

And here we have a person who needs to be killed more badly than any rapist. If there's one thing worse than a gang of rapists, who target vulnerable girls from a young age, ply them with drugs and violence and then sell them off aswell as gangrape them.

It's the person making excuses for this. Especially since these excuses do fundamentally change nothing. Even if all of it was true and it most certainly isn't, it would change absolutely nothing.

I never said I condoned it but these were not the innocent little kiddy-winks, that most people are told they are.

I am trying to be realistic here and not cover it with cotton-wool.

Having said that, some of them WERE underage (that's statutory rape) and many were groomed into a false sense of security . . .I have no sympathy for the Pakis, not one bit but I think the girls involved have some sort of contributory negligence.