Movie is about a queer LGBTQD poc

>movie is about a queer LGBTQD poc
>Sup Forums likes it
wtf

Watched it last night. Really enjoyed it. Didn't see the gay stuff coming. Don't like how it skipped over some parts like how that guy died (the one who taught him to swim) I imagine gang related but I would still want to know

>Sup Forums hates poc and gay things

You must be new here.

why is one of his eyes so off kilter

>queer LGBTQD poc
Just call them gay niggers.
And because it's good.

fuck off with this lame ass faggot shit
pic related is gayniggertkino

>QD
What does this stand for?

Quality dyke

Because it's a circlejerk fantasy where the shy, quiet boy is sooo damaged and soo alone and then the boy/girl of his dreams caresses him and tells him he's a good boy and such a great person.

Yeah, he's gay and black, but you substitute and shy, white nerd and you'd love it too. Critics wouldn't though.

>Didn't see the gay stuff coming.
You're kidding right?

I didn't either until he asked what a faggot was. Before it just seemed like boys playing around, which isn't gay.

it's three guys

get yourselves a new gaydar
with nigga add-on

So is this Oscarbait or actually a good movie?

not really. it's good for the first thirtyish minutes but deteriorates rapidly. sort of like Place Beyond the Pines.

both

Both. The dialogue is very realistic, subtle. It's well-directed. I personally think the third act is terrible, but the movie does have merits.

>Critics wouldn't though.

Yeah I heard Boyhood was universally panned

10/10 if you're a massive sjw obsessed with race and sex.

0/10 if you're a massive poltard obsessed with race and sex.

if you're an actual person capable of original thought it's decent enough.

Boyhood told a better story about a family unit developing over time and captured an era. What did Moonloight capture? Being black and gay.

No. There were no actual scenes in Boyhood. Almost nothing happens over the course of nearly 3 hours. And it seems like there is some importnat atuff that happens, but it happens offscreen and we're only told about it. Inb4 "thats what life is like bro." Fuck off. The film was boring, had no conflict, stilted dialogue, and shitty acting. Moonlight was a fucking masterpiece compared to Boyhood and it didn't take over a decade to film.

You know we don't hate gay people despite what you libcucks think

There are some okay gay guys like based Milo

>doesn't hate gay people
>your gay leader is 'just okay'
Be honest, you'd like him more if he wasn't gay.

Pop that boy pussy

Oscarbait. Not worth your time.

I really like Sir Ian fir his amazing performance in X-men 3: The Last Stand

Guy gets a girlfriend offscreen.

i don't think he'd have that much appeal if he wasn't gay desu

The director apparently did an episode of Dear White People. Can we be triggered now?

This guy gets it

Never knew Janelle Monae had that huge knockers