>usc up 35-20

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gsLkFHK_JH8
youtu.be/hY6k7ycz2_E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for the GOAT

who wins next game bros?

thanks

Reminder Iowa beat Iowa State who beat Chokelahomo and Texass Shitstain "University" so Iowa is unironically going to the playoff and today was just the icing on the cake

I'm going with notre dame

>usc up 35-20
About that...

Iowa is Pitt from last year
>Beat Clemson and Penn State
>Lose to North Carolina, VA Tech, Miami and Northwestern

who /make addiction great again/ here

>Darnold hobbled
>Arizona with the ball and down 8 points

We have ourselves a meme game!

the addiction network

I seriously wonder how much it costs to buy a 30-second spot at 1 a.m. on ESPN

Oh man, this is a great game.

We Pac-12 After Dark now?

you aren't the only one

best part is that its during the switch back in times

What kind of addiction?

we all tied up now

Memes.

TIED GAME

LMAO

>POO-ES-SEE

Tie game baby!

Dubs

Sad!

Tie game!

Who the fuck is doing color for this game?

god dammit usc this is one of like three games where I'll actually root for you to not choke

These past few weeks I've headed off to bed rather than stay up to watch those games, but this quarter has been enjoyable to watch compared to the shitshow earlier.

EVERYONE GET IN HERE MEMES ARE POTENTIALLY NOT DREAMS

This game has been pure refball against USC, they have been fucked hard multiple times by the officials

usc keeps marching down the field

Dubs and zona wins by a 2 pt conversion after touchdown.

looks like its overtime

>khalil tate

Posted that a bit late...

That was one of the most inaccurate passes I've seen all year.

>Possible B1G champs on a rebuild year
Is this the best you have, Big Ten? Imagine if Dno got Harbaugh/Meyer recruits.

picked

you guys bitch about refball every game. Just because the refs are fucking awful doesn't mean they're favoring arizona. Incompetent=/=biased

damn the usc rb is good

Arizona is just bad

Jesus christ, every time I look up the USC score it's tied then when I actually turn the TV back on they start bootyblasting. Explain this shit Arizona

they have a week defense

All their awful calls are only fucking over USC. Arizona was hit with one bad targeting call but it was (correctly) overturned. Only one team is getting refballed tonight.
>fucked USC out of a 95 yard scoop and score with a quick whistle on a fumble
>flagged Helton for asking them to review the previously mentioned fumble call they fucked up, even though he was right ant he play was overturned
>call tons of borderline holding calls against USC all night, no holding calls against Arizona's overmatched offensive line
>bail Arizona out on a 3rd down stop by flagging USC for a really weak celebration penalty, even the announcers said it was a terrible call
Arizona has 3 penalties for 32 yards and USC has 13 penalties for 113 yards. They are calling this game a lot tighter against USC than Arizona.

yeah that game over
>arizona wr

Huh it's almost like USC is up 14 points or something

Stop fucking crying

and thats that

Ooooh yeah, gimme that

Did you actually watch this game, particularly the 3rd quarter flag parade? Just because USC is winning in spite of hardcore refball doesn't mean the refball didn't happen.

at least we can finally put to rest the khalil tate for heisman meme

did that meme ever get started in the first place

It got enough steam to at least put Tate on preseason Heisman lists for 2018

is this a good reason to watch usc football?

The camera man knows what we want to see

Yeah, I can totally see why this guy mentioned it.

That police office is gonna get fired and sue to oblivion

Go Canes!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=gsLkFHK_JH8

There are guys with those saucer things at every ESPN broadcast dude, hardly unique to USC

wew

she deserved it though, fuck that roastie

Dumb bitch deserved it, good to see she didn't get a pussy pass there. Enjoy your equality. Who will libfags side with: the black cop or the white roastie?

I'm slightly center-left but I'm smart enough to know that you don't get anything after laying a finger on a cop

No, Darnold is overrated

Your obsession with Samuel D'Arnaud is a little unsettling

I just farted and didn't smell anything sitting down, but when I stood up I smelled it clearly. wtf

>every USC screenshot has Official Review in it
Well done, Pac 12 refs

nigga you either blind or gay

>not interested in Darnold Drumpf
>gay
You are confused

Not even 10 months ago (You) and your team were sitting at home during bowl season drinking heavily and contemplating your 3-9 wrists, faggot.

Pride comes before the fall. Even your stupid ass should remember who said that, assuming you haven't huffed any paint yet tonight.

?USC, full of dirty players, gets hit with a BS personal foul on a 20-second meme celebration

OMG REFBALLLED GUYZZ!!!

Buck up, your retarded 5-star players still managed to scrape out a win at home despite holding 1,000 times. Enjoy it while you can. Tate's coming back, along with most of the starters on both sides of the ball. At home, QB that can run and throw? I smell a repeat of 2012...

I notice you had nothing to say about the refball that took a touchdown away from USC as well as holding not being a penalty when Arizona did it even though they flagged USC for holding six times. Have fun with your version of Lameme blowing out all the shitty teams you play then getting shut down by good teams.

Is it the popular opinion that USC is the best team in CFB right now? Everyone knows their losses were just flukes.

I missed Sup Forums's reaction to the cuckeyes getting fucked. Who did it go down?

I wanna die :'(

I started drinking during my lunch break while watching the Notre Dame game on DVR. I don't even care that I think ND is overrated. I don't even are that I think Miami is overrated. Notre Dame at Miami on Saturday. A top 6 matchup (yes, I imagine that both Notre Dame and Miami will be in the top 6 according to the CFP rankings).

My entire life, I've wanted both Notre Dame and Miami to be relevant. Go Irish, beat Canes. Goddamn, don't just beat them. Stop the orange out of those fuckers.

it's catholics vs convicts 2.0 brother

Unlike most of the "Catholic" side, I'm not an alum and I'm not a booster. Hell, my Godfather is an alum of the U (though, he's only my Godfather because he roots for the Irish over the Canes). I have nothing but respect for Miami, and I'm hoping this is a game worthy of playoff contenders.

Earlier this year, I had to deal with UGA fans in my family (who actually attended GT) when they beat ND. If it happens again, goddamn, I'll be pissed.

she's nasty like a crack whore or something

YOUR REMAINING FIELD OF CONTENDERS FOR THE NATIONAL TITLE
>YOUR REMAINING FIELD OF CONTENDERS FOR THE NATIONAL TITLE...

winner of Georgia 9-0 and Alabama 9-0
----------
Washington 8-1
----------
Notre Dame 8-1
----------
Wisconsin 9-0
----------
winner of Oklahoma 8-1 and TCU 8-1
----------
winner of Miami 8-0 and Clemson 8-1
---AAC---
UCF 8-0
USF 8-1
Memphis 8-1

---MAC----
Toledo 8-1

>49-14

it was stuff like this

USC (8-2, 6-1 in the Pac-12) now has the Pac-12 South in a submission hold. USC needs only one win in its final two games against Colorado and UCLA, or one more loss each from Arizona (6-3, 4-2) and Arizona State (5-4, 4-2), to clinch a spot in the Pac-12 championship game.

Pac 12 South
6-1 USC (@Colo, UCLA)
4-2 Zona (OreSt, @Ore, @ASU)
4-2 ASU (@UCLA, @OreSt, Zona)
>everyone else has 4 or more losses

>I'm not an alum
Stopped reading there.

Or maybe...just maybe the cop should have showed some self control, which is something that he gets paid to do. Two wrongs don't make a right, user.

Thanks for a hell of a weekend, aTm.

>B1G all but eliminated unless Wisconsin runs the table
What a good day yesterday was

Honestly though you can't say Ohio State shouldn't be at least considered for the playoff. They've had a tough schedule this year and they'll likely finish with just 2 quality losses. Doubt the committee would let a literally who like UCF or TCU in over us

>getting blown out by Oklahoma and Iowa
>quality losses
Keep the dream alive Buckeye.

Oklahoma is a top 10 team and Iowa is a much improved team. Fuck off

And you didn't play either one close.

You are not making the playoff. Deal with it.

Also, you're best quality win, now has 2 losses.

Your season is over.

>muh quality losses
Getting BTFO doesn't count as a quality loss. You have to at least be competitive.

>reposting this bait
>responding to bait

>yfw the AAC replaces the B10 in the power 5

Did she die?

Why does espn keep getting away with this shit =(
Wake Forest is one of the first teams in the ACC

I hope Miami rapes their asses

Meanwhile Wisconsin beats Indiana to continue their undefeated streak and they have to eat shit for it

my question is why do people annually overrate the conference when its a universally accepted fact that the west is complete shit outside of wisconsin? maybe someday nebraska gets its shit together but until then 6 of 7 teams blow ass.

there shouldn't be a big 10 team in the top 10 unless either 1. they beat a top ten team in ooc play early in the season, or 2. they get through the penn/aosu/mich/mich state gauntlet unblemished.

every year they put these teams in the top 10, every year they look retarded when they cannibalize themselves, and yet the next year there they are again, with no guarantee they'll be exposed until 31-0 because they never play anyone

Big ten memed their way to a bunch of clutch national championships and new years bowl games
Penn State lost to northwestern two years ago, not gonna make it sound like Rutgers and Maryland are good football teams but it's not completely worthless conference like the acc or pac12
youtu.be/hY6k7ycz2_E
Remember this

Yes or in a coma