5’11” vs 6’0”

5’11” vs 6’0”

Jesus, Porzingis doesn't look mobile or athletic at all in regular clothes. Didn't even look like an athlete in the thumbnail

4'11"

yes we can see he's a white man if that's what you mean americuck

who would win in a fight?

DJ would throw a right hook at his dick for the KO.

*blocks your path*

based yeezys and balmain fit, would kill to see that belt he has on, 10/10 fit... what's this thread about?

if you are super tall and you have an average sized dick does it look super small?

5'11 here, yes

why is 5’11” person taller than the 6’0” person?

>Porzingis please take a picture with my child he's your smallest fan

holy shit fucking enough with this

haha look at this small guy juxtaposed against this tall guy bullshit holy shit

how many times

how many fucking times

Until you learn

>envying a "look" of graphic tee and shredded jeans
back to your trailer park

>implying you could afford thousand dollar graphic tee's in a trailer park
>implying (you) could afford it

>implying price has anything to do with the trashiness of thinking graphic tees are a "good" "look"
oh look, a hillbilly who's also dumb, one in a million!

>using 6'0 as a metric for tall
i'm 6'0 and it's average nowadays. i'm starting to see a lot younger people who are towering over me now at 6'2-6'4

kek'd

is that the underground treasure cave entrance from aladdin?

>its an "user hasn't showered in a week but is primarily concerned about their height" thread

Fucking kek

You guys think porzingis had ever gotten head from a girl who was standing up

>wearing skinny jeans when you're a lanky 7 footer
lmao

He's virgin.

Lanklet: "Just gimme that 14 year old trust fund babbie look"

The average man in America who is currently age 12-17 will be 6'3" on average when fully grown. Younger than that is trending to 6'5". That's including soyboys bringing the average down.

at least i got a taste of the tall life until i was in my mid twenties and the younger generation came out of puberty.

That's not how it works lol. The average will not shoot up 6 inches in one generation. It took a century for the average to go up 3 inches, and the difference in nutrition and living quality from then and now is far greater than what it will be from now till 2100

DJ probably has a bigger dick

As if you're an authority on that matter. Useless spic

USA will be predominately latino in the next generation. The average height will go DOWN not up.

t. latino

>super tall
>5'11
>small dick

Why is that kid wearing uggs