youtu.be/SwvSFOEfHJE
youtube.com/watch?v=NrCqtb5S8Ow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*fast fowarding intensifies*

TOGETHER

FOREVER

IN LOVE

Fuck Lohan, this is the worst actress JUST for me

she always looked weird with her banana head though, I never really liked her, Audrey is best grrl

That scene was surreal kino. Prove me wrong.

I liked James' solo adventures

Nobody likes you James, stop samefagging

You disgust me

James pls go
>captcha: drive close

>you will never be as perfect as Coop

coop has been justed though

>"Lynch, did I ever tell you about the time when you had to leave the show because you were busy making other movies and James Marshall brought his guitar on set and sang one of his own songs from start to finish? He was a good actor".

Cooper best girl actually

He looks evil. Is that because he's still BOB?

>"Lynch, did I ever tell you about the time where we had a 40 minute episode of nothing but James Marshall roaming the country side? That was a good episode".

Plot twist: Bobby becomes the new Bob

>tfw to smart for Twin Peeks

But that scene was at the beginning of s2 where Lynch was still at the same level of involvement as he was in S1

[melancholy theme playing]

youtu.be/SwvSFOEfHJE

>James Marshall brought his guitar on set and sang one of his own songs from start to finish?
Wait, is this true? It was his own song? Was it his own voice too? I always thought it was a dub

It was David Lynch singing.

That's even more absurd. Are you serious?

I'd cum buckets desu.

Have you ever listened to his music?
youtube.com/watch?v=NrCqtb5S8Ow

jesus christ

Was he the most comfy character? Riding motorcycle, singing ballads to cuties.

i dont know, i only ever saw his scenes at 64x speed

Just finished TP for the first time. Is this the comfiest show of all time?

It's up there, even the bad season 2 episodes have that neat small-town vibe. Play Deadly Premonition if you want more of that by the way.

After re-watching the show, I realized that a great deal of middle S2 is actually good (as far as mood and humor goes), and it's just let down by a couple of horrid plot lines.

Seems pretty damn comfy to me. I just started season 2 since its on (((netflix)))
And they dont even have the movie fire walk with me. How am I supposed to prepare for the new season?

Buy the BD box like a person with a brain.

search for ddl or usenet links

Thanks for the rec user. Is FWWM solid? I was gonna watch it later on today. will be on showtime March 1st if anybody cba to find a torrent/stream

holy shit all of the women in this show aged horribly aside from shelly. white women age like milk

I personally regard FWWM as the best Twin Peaks "episode". It has virtually none of the slice of life and comedic elements of the series though, so many in the fanbase don't like it that much. You should definitely watch it, even Lynch said that it's pretty much essential for season 3.

Norma looks pretty good for 70.

She looks even better in the leaked shooting pics. What a babe.

>people still don't understand that Annie is best girl and still attractive

I'll never understand twin peaks fags

She looked dopey in the show, looks better now though

Donna was by far the cutest.

Audrey = whore.
She kept her vagoo intact all these years only to fall for the first real chad that appeared.

>tfw she was almost 50 in Twin Peaks
Top tier milf material

Lynch directed that episode, retard.

You all are fags with shit taste. Denise is the best girl. It's all about dem legs.

>girl

OFFICIAL Sup Forums Twin Peaks power rankings for girls:

1.) Audrey
2.) Shelly
3.) Norma
4.) Annie
5.) Donna
6.) Maddie
7.) Lucy
8.) Josie

90001.) Catherine

>log lady nowhere to be found

Where's Heidi?

>Donna above Lucy

The best thing about Viper images is that you really can't tell whether they're made by someone else or the real thing.

They're all real. He produces a new song like every day, or at least he did for a year or two.

Lynch directed that episode, he also wrote the song along with Angelo.

she's dropped that low for briefly cucking Andy

>all
well, no, I've seen anons make similar images with his face.

Watching it again for the 4th time over the years, post-reveal S2 is really the ultimate pleb filter.

>briefly

This desu. The middle of season 2 is a casual filter.

9002.) log lady

>Catherine being worst girl
>Josie above literally anyone

get the fuck out

>no Laura
>no Ronette
>no Diane

You fucked up

>thinking Shelley isn't the best girl

She is if you're into cuckolding

did Lynch really tap that

catherine was a cunt that had no appreciation for based pete, for that reason alone she should be ranked dead last

tfw even in an alternate universe your kid gets killed

Lucy was cutest girl

I NEED TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT MY SPERMS

i wanted to hold her down against her will and fill her with seed while her retarded babby daddy watched and kept slipping on banana peels while trying to stop me

why wont he JUST shave his JUST hairline?

Is that Fox Mulder?

Yeah that was duchovny.
His role wasn't "I'm a woman hear me roar" but "I feel good wearing women's clothes".

When he's doing a sting operation he dresses in a suit

Holy kek, I didn't know, cause I dropped S2 after a few episodes

How could he do it?

That's a good question. He looks like shit with that haircut and would actually look handsome with his hair shaved close, no homo just a fellow balding bro

>post-s2ep9 Twin Peaks
>good
are you memeing or are you just being contrarian retards?

I watched Twin Peaks for the first time a couple years ago without knowing much about it or looking at the cast list. All I knew was "FBI man goes to small town to investigate girls murder and all is not as it seems".

I had just finished re-watching X-files so I lost my shit when "Denise" appeared.

Probably both.

WATCH IT, BOB

what does the ring mean?

should of been cooper

all that time spent for their relationship to be downgraded to some average whore

what do you mean?

Lynch loves that shit

This was actually an awesome character

Sherylin Fenn said that she hated how that went and that she wanted her character to be with Cooper. Maybe it'll finally happen in s3. A bit of makeup and she will look as good as new.

>A bit of makeup and she will look as good as new.

>chad
he was a proper man, buddy.
Mike was a chad.

hey, billy

Audrey pure sex

well okay, a LOT of makeup then

She looks very pretty here, you could have chosen another pic.

Y'al crazy. Loglady best grrl.

Donna a shit, Donna fucks fat old men for money!

t. beta cuck

Donna a shit.
Audrey actually was in love with cooper but she rejected it and Billy was a good lad too